The Royal Knights vsThe Spectre (fullest) & Zero hour parallax

Topic started by SilverGalford on Nov. 17, 2012. Last post by MohsinMan99 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

alpha, omega, ulforce, exa, leopard, cranium, Magna, dynas, lordknight, sleip, and Duke vs these two characters

who win?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

The Spectre so team 2 wins next

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

From what I know, Spectre at full power is multiversal-megaversal. The RKs are at best universal. Do the math.

Dunno about Zero Hour Parallax but whoever it is, paired with Spectre they are surely soloing.

Knowing Silver, he probably intended this to be a spite thread so the mods can safely lock this one.

Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is spite

Post by SMXLR8 (7,375 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MohsinMan99: but why would he do that?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Spectre is omnipotent, why would someone make this fight? lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Spectre is omnipotent, why would someone make this fight? lol

Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1: Nigh Omnipotent, but I agree why would anyone make this fight its unfair

Post by MarioRedfield (1,867 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Spectre has had some PIS showings if that helps. Like Martian Manhunter's telepathy working on him (which permanently turned me away from the over so over powered Manhunter)

Also, being knocked on his butt by Superman and Wonder Woman.

However, wasn't there just some battle of them against Thor? If they're in his leagues they're outmatched here by a lot.

@SMXLR8 said:

@MohsinMan99: but why would he do that?

allow me to answer , i'm just measuring power levels .

Knowing Silver, he probably intended this to be a spite thread so the mods can safely lock this one.

isn't that awesome? i didn't know how powerful digimons were

There are better ways to check how powerful they are than to simply toss them in a match like, say for checking out how powerful Naruto is, you toss him vs The Living Tribunal or one of the strongest beings in the DCverse.

Post by Sonata (35,514 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Someone must really hate Digimon to put them up against The Spectre like this.

@Sonata said:

Someone must really hate Digimon to put them up against The Spectre like this.

I'm quite surprised that you didn't lock this even after that acknowledgement.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
He didn't so I could post in it and ask what Digimon did to Silver to deserve this?

@TheBlackDragonz said:

She didn't so I could post in it and ask what Digimon did to Silver to deserve this?

I'm pretty sure Sonata is a "he". :maybe

What are you talking about, I said he from the start :noworries

@TheBlackDragonz said:

he is a little bit annoyed cause Digimons finally lose a battle. what's the matter anyway? when other characters lose , who says something about it except for DBZ characters who have a lot of fanboys?

well i have seen the Nova gauntlet thread , if Digimons can beat Nova i thought they could be a good match for the Spectre , unfortunately my thread failed.

and Sonata is a Man LOL!

True. If Spectre is really Multiversal/Megaversal, I would say your best bets in Digimonverse are the Mille forms and around that level. Did you also copypaste my list from the other thread? :maybe

@TheBlackDragonz said:

True. If Spectre is really Multiversal/Megaversal, I would say your best bets in Digimonverse are the Mille forms and around that level. Did you also copypaste my list from the other thread? :maybe

let's say i did it.

@SilverGalford said:

@TheBlackDragonz said:

he is a little bit annoyed cause Digimons finally lose a battle. what's the matter anyway? when other characters lose , who says something about it except for DBZ characters who have a lot of fanboys?

well i have seen the Nova gauntlet thread , if Digimons can beat Nova i thought they could be a good match for the Spectre , unfortunately my thread failed.

and Sonata is a Man LOL!

>Gets butthurt about Nova losing to Digimon.

>Makes spite thread against Digimon by pitting them against one of the most powerful characters in fiction under the pretext of "testing their power".

>Asks me why I am getting annoyed/mad at Digimon losing when no post of my ever hints towards that. In fact, I was one of the first to admit they lose. And no, asking mods to lock a spite thread does not mean I'm "getting annoyed". That is standard practice against mismatches.

>"if Digimon can beat Nova". As if beating a herald level character warrants putting the victor against a massively multiversal character. Oh wait, could it be you think Spectre is on the same level as Nova?

The irony is certainly strong in this one.

Mods, you can safely lock this one. Thread's done.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel