The Red Tornado Vs Android 16

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 28, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Android 16 takes the win in this, it's a good fight but 16 has to much going for him in the long run.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wats stopping 16 from stomping the sh!t out of him?
@FLCL1 said:
"wats stopping 16 from stomping the sh!t out of him? "

I think you are underestimating Red Tornado. 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
i dont know much of the red tornado except how he makes red...tornadoes. and i dont think that can withstand a state busting energy blast

Red Tornado is capable of creating tornado-like vortexes, channeling these forces through his arms and legs to produce bursts of cyclone-force winds and high speed forward velocity powerful enough to affect  Superman-level beings. Red Tornado used his high-velocity movement to render himself invisible to unaided human vision and travel at speeds on par with Superman, Power Girl and Green Lantern. His android body possesses superhuman strength and resilience sufficient to withstand a direct hit from almost anything and can repair itself. He is also extremely intelligent. He can access information at any time from computer systems due to his immense memory and hacking skills, but he has problems relating to human emotion and is trying to change himself to understand them.     

Oh, and this; 

@DJSNuva1: 
dude, dont act like this is impressive. almost every person in the justice league has beat the entire justice league at one point in time. so i still think 18 has the win here.

after all, i remember him losing to a frigin laser in the show.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1:  dude, dont act like this is impressive. almost every person in the justice league has beat the entire justice league at one point in time. so i still think 18 has the win here "

That's interesting, because android 18 isn't even in this fight. Second, where did you get that bullcrap about each member of the Justice league beating eachother?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1:  dude, dont act like this is impressive. almost every person in the justice league has beat the entire justice league at one point in time. so i still think 18 has the win here "
That's interesting, because android 18 isn't even in this fight. Second, where did you get that bullcrap about each member of the Justice league beating eachother? "
batman did it, superman did, do i really have to go on.
and wait, 16! okay, now i know red tornado loses.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
That's interesting, because android 18 isn't even in this fight. Second, where did you get that bullcrap about each member of the Justice league beating eachother? "
batman did it, superman did, do i really have to go on. and wait, 16! okay, now i know red tornado loses. "

When did Superman ever defeat the whole Justice League? Or Batman? What issues? And seriously, instead of just saying "Red Tornado loses" Why don't you actually come up with a credible arguement?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
batman did it, superman did, do i really have to go on. and wait, 16! okay, now i know red tornado loses. "
When did Superman ever defeat the whole Justice League? Or Batman? What issues? And seriously, instead of just saying "Red Tornado loses" Why don't you actually come up with a credible arguement? "
well you dont read enough comics then.
and it should be obvious that red loses. think about it, what can he do: fly, make tornadoes, super strength, medium speed.
against greater speed, energy manipulator, most likely greater armor, and a self destruct bomb. so even if that 10% happened, and 16 lost, he would detonate, making this a tie at the LEAST
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
When did Superman ever defeat the whole Justice League? Or Batman? What issues? And seriously, instead of just saying "Red Tornado loses" Why don't you actually come up with a credible arguement? "
well you dont read enough comics then. and it should be obvious that red loses. think about it, what can he do: fly, make tornadoes, super strength, medium speed. against greater speed, energy manipulator, most likely greater armor, and a self destruct bomb. so even if that 10% happened, and 16 lost, he would detonate, making this a tie at the LEAST "

Oh please. Red Tornado's speed is on par with Superman. You would know that if you actually read my previous posts. Do not side-step my question again; WHEN DID SUPERMAN OR BATMAN DEFEAT THE ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE? Second, Red Tornado is much more than just a machine, you would know that as well if you read my previous posts.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
well you dont read enough comics then. and it should be obvious that red loses. think about it, what can he do: fly, make tornadoes, super strength, medium speed. against greater speed, energy manipulator, most likely greater armor, and a self destruct bomb. so even if that 10% happened, and 16 lost, he would detonate, making this a tie at the LEAST "
Oh please. Red Tornado's speed is on par with Superman. You would know that if you actually read my previous posts. Do not side-step my question again; WHEN DID SUPERMAN OR BATMAN DEFEAT THE ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE? Second, Red Tornado is much more than just a machine, you would know that as well if you read my previous posts. "
still.
you know, when batman went crazy, and when superman got confused. 
cyborg, whatever.
@Sinister_Noob:
Ah, I see. You don't know. 
Anyways, The red Tornado, on the inside, is much more than just a robot, he's the champion-Tornado, an elemental-Storm being
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Sinister_Noob: Ah, I see. You don't know. Anyways, The red Tornado, on the inside, is much more than just a robot, he's the champion-Tornado, an elemental-Storm being "

yes i do silly, lol i know it all to well 
thats not what i heard.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" wats stopping 16 from stomping the sh!t out of him? "
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

Speed on par with Superman. Why don't you come up with a real arguement?
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

Nothing. I dont see how RT wins here.
@JThree47693 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"
Nothing. I dont see how RT wins here. "

Speed on par with Superman. Why don't you come up with a real arguement?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel