The New Goku vs 3 Sailors (Read OP)

Topic started by deathmonger on Jan. 17, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 
No prep 
To the death all bloodlusted  
fight takes place in Space 
No BFR  
Know one knows what there up against
Please Read on

 
 
 
                                                                                                            Goku with Gold Cloth (Knows how to use it)
                                                                                                          VS
 
 
 
Sailor Cosmos and Eternal Sailor Moon and Full Power Sailor Galaxia
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,486 posts) See mini bio Level 15
wtf is this??????
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"wtf is this??????"

what it is so who wins
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11


HHHMMMMM....  JUST KIDDING GOKU WINS EASILY
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Rapest_of_super_heros:  @deathmonger:  
I could  post those pics on almost all of your threads rapest. 
 
And death thats a gold cloth not god. 
 
also its not about if goku knows how to use it its if the cloth will accept him 
 
The only benefits goku would get from the cloth is a boost in durability and keeping his power stable so the moon team still wins. 
 
And I like this pic better. 
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@ssjsuperman:
dude, it's just harmless fun, but do you really think we should start making up characters like this smarty-pants, it's better to make threads with something thtat's actually there, we don't know what goku would gain from a saiya cloth. my threads actually have characters that exist. how would you argue against something that has no feats or apearence, and I don't mind you putting some funny pics in my threads as long as they are not insults.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,265 posts) See mini bio Level 11

if only goku had those powers.....
Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
What are you saying that Goku with a god cloth could not beat 3 Sailors? A God cloth could solo the Moonverse.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: A saint with god cloth could  solo but its useless without the right user
Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ssjsuperman said:
" @taichokage: A saint with god cloth could  solo but its useless without the right user "
The OP says he can use it. And Goku is pure of heart, I don't see why he would be such a bad user.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: he does not have the 7th sense so  the cloth is useless. 
 
You dont have to be pure of heart to have a cloth
Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ssjsuperman said:
" @taichokage: he does not have the 7th sense so  the cloth is useless  "
I know but regardless the OP says he can use it. Jut like Uni power thread. technically a character can only wield the unipower when in a dire situation and are seeking justice for themselve or others but it is used in thread all the time. What I am saying is the character is completely made up and the rules say he can use the God Cloth.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: The rules say he knows how to use it that does not mean he has the abilities to use it.  
 
it never said he has the powers of a saint I mean seiya would know how to use the god cloth but if he had it before the 7th it would be useless to him you see THE gold and  god cloth does not really give you power i just keeps your own power stable so the only  benefits goku would get is he would be able to stay in his ssj3 form longer.
Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ssjsuperman said:
" @taichokage: The rules say he knows how to use it that does not mean he has the abilities to use it.   it never said he has the powers of a saint I mean seiya would know how to use the god cloth but if he had it before the 7th it would be useless to him you see THE gold and  god cloth does not really give you power i just keeps your own power stable so the only  benefits goku would get is he would be able to stay in his ssj3 form longer. "
Then what i the point of having the cloth? The obvious intent of the OP is that he can wield the power.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: like I said it keeps your own power stable and it  also give you better durability. 
 
but in the end it all comes down to your own power not the cloth hell I got a few scans of a bronze saint easily beating a gold saint. 
 
Yes I would guess that the op thought that simple having the cloth made you powerful  but it does not.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
While I have no doubt that a proper God Cloth user can solo Sailor Moon, it appears that Goku wouldn't get that much of a boost in power by virtue of the cloth alone, so Sailor Moon still beats Goku.
 
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:

" @ssjsuperman: dude, it's just harmless fun, but do you really think we should start making up characters like this smarty-pants, it's better to make threads with something thtat's actually there, we don't know what goku would gain from a saiya cloth. my threads actually have characters that exist. how would you argue against something that has no feats or apearence, and I don't mind you putting some funny pics in my threads as long as they are not insults. "

I wouldn't talk:  http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=679574
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nevermind said@Nevermind said:
" While I have no doubt that a proper God Cloth user can solo Sailor Moon, it appears that Goku wouldn't get that much of a boost in power by virtue of the cloth alone, so Sailor Moon still beats Goku.

pretty  much yes 
Post by taichokage (14,158 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Nevermind said@Nevermind said:
" While I have no doubt that a proper God Cloth user can solo Sailor Moon, it appears that Goku wouldn't get that much of a boost in power by virtue of the cloth alone, so Sailor Moon still beats Goku.

pretty  much yes  "
Goku would still beat Sailor moon but Sailor Galaxia and Sailor Cosmos are too much. That is assuming we are talking about end of Z Goku.
Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@taichokage:  He would not beat Eternal Sailor Moon. She is >> than Galaxia.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@deathmonger: if your going to give goku a big power up such as the god cloth then make it fair by  giving the sailor team something like dispell bound or judas pain
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel