The most one-sided battle thread you have seen?

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 4, 2009. Last post by takashichea 6 days, 6 hours ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: lol I was just trolling.

Post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Any DBZ or naruto character versus anyone who wields the power cosmic and any omnipotent/ high to mid-tier character in the Marvel or DC universes.

View all the aforementioned threads for some epic failures worse than the threads themselves, failures like you've never seen before.

MOD EDIT

Removed Links

Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SaiyanPrinceVegetaII:

Please don't submit links to outside anime communities. Anime Vice has bad history with other sites due to recent events. We're moving on and leaving them behind.

I have to remove the links. You can post links to our threads. That's what this thread is about.

Post by cosmicdude (391 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SaiyanPrinceVegetaII said:

Any DBZ or naruto character versus anyone who wields the power cosmic and any omnipotent/ high to mid-tier character in the Marvel or DC universes.

View all the aforementioned threads for some epic failures worse than the threads themselves, failures like you've never seen before.

MOD EDIT

Removed Links

Post by SaiyanPrinceVegetaII (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@takashichea: I'm Sorry, please forgive me for this.

Post by takashichea (12,353 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@SaiyanPrinceVegetaII:

No, it's not your mistake. Everyone does it when they had bad experience with a site. I seen folks complain about our battle forums in their community and doing it here with ill intentions. They won't get away for doing that here. You were new. I don't want to antagonize other sites. All sites have their good folks and bad folks. We took most of the bad folks from the outside sites back in fall 2013. They are mostly gone.

Don't worry, I'm getting a grip on constructive criticism. As long as you do it respectfully, you will be good.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel