The most one-sided battle thread you have seen?

Topic started by Tradog on Nov. 4, 2009. Last post by takashichea 4 days, 18 hours ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
What are some one sided spite threads you have seen so far on animevice or comicvine? My list    one above all + the presence + superman prime + the sentry + dr manhattan  + silver surfer  VS  sailor scouts .  
you are just a little girls!!!!! 
 chise ( saikano) vs brainiac5 ( full power)   
 naruto vs galactus     
ash ketchum and pikachu  + tai kamiya and agumon + yoh asakura and amidamaru + sakura kinomoto vs the living tribunal + doomsday +great evil beast + the spectre. 
high priest ( ragnarok) vs the sentry

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
 Blackheart vs goku
superboyprime vs ben 10
Naruto vs goku
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
From ComicVine: 
 
  • God Vs. Flash 
  • The One Above All Vs. The Hulk
  • Storm Vs. The Living Tribunal
  • Zoom Vs. Goku
  • Thor Vs. Wolverine
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
" From ComicVine: 
 
  • God Vs. Flash 
  • The One Above All Vs. The Hulk
  • Storm Vs. The Living Tribunal
  • Zoom Vs. Goku
  • Thor Vs. Wolverine
"
yeah, seriously how could the OAA beat the hulk lol ( I remember that thread, that guy actually defended it for like 100 posts)
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" From ComicVine: 
 
  • God Vs. Flash 
  • The One Above All Vs. The Hulk
  • Storm Vs. The Living Tribunal
  • Zoom Vs. Goku
  • Thor Vs. Wolverine
"
yeah, seriously how could the OAA beat the hulk lol ( I remember that thread, that guy actually defended it for like 100 posts) "
Villater?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" @rein said:
" @Newdeath said:
" From ComicVine: 
 
  • God Vs. Flash 
  • The One Above All Vs. The Hulk
  • Storm Vs. The Living Tribunal
  • Zoom Vs. Goku
  • Thor Vs. Wolverine
"
yeah, seriously how could the OAA beat the hulk lol ( I remember that thread, that guy actually defended it for like 100 posts) "
Villater? "
vileeater i think but yeah, you know who i'm talking about
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Captain Marvel vs Gaara was pretty bad
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" Captain Marvel vs Gaara was pretty bad "
LOL seriously? Did anyone even debate for Gaara?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Tradog said:
" @Sonata said:
" Captain Marvel vs Gaara was pretty bad "
LOL seriously? Did anyone even debate for Gaara? "
Yep Nuva pulled that one out, and No one debated for Gaara.
 
Piccolo vs Onslaught was a laugher
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
errr check facepalm thread, most of the battle there is very much on sided
 
vegitto vs TTGL 
 
tenchi vs vegitto
 

@Tradog said:
" What are some one sided spite threads you have seen so far on animevice or comicvine? My list    one above all + the presence + superman prime + the sentry + dr manhattan  + silver surfer  VS  sailor scouts .  
you are just a little girls!!!!! 
 chise ( saikano) vs brainiac5 ( full power)   
 naruto vs galactus     
ash ketchum and pikachu  + tai kamiya and agumon + yoh asakura and amidamaru + sakura kinomoto vs the living tribunal + doomsday +great evil beast + the spectre. 
high priest ( ragnarok) vs the sentry

"
sailor scout can win, eternal sailor moon is more or less God of her world
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goku vs Naruto 
TOAA vs The Transformers 
Spiderman vs Silver Surfer 
Silver Surfer vs Galactus 
Mr Manhattan vs TOAA  
Kyuubi vs Gogeta
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Tradog said:
"What are some one sided spite threads you have seen so far on animevice or comicvine? My list    one above all + the presence + superman prime + the sentry + dr manhattan  + silver surfer  VS  sailor scouts .  
you are just a little girls!!!!! 
 chise ( saikano) vs brainiac5 ( full power)   
 naruto vs galactus     
ash ketchum and pikachu  + tai kamiya and agumon + yoh asakura and amidamaru + sakura kinomoto vs the living tribunal + doomsday +great evil beast + the spectre. 
high priest ( ragnarok) vs the sentry

"

LOL the match with ash and pikachu was hilarious, Team Main Character vs Team Uber
Post by CaRpENoCTeM (65 posts) See mini bio Level 1

lmfao!!! Naruto vs Galactus!!! ohhh boy was that guy on crack?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@CaRpENoCTeM said:
" lmfao!!! Naruto vs Galactus!!! ohhh boy was that guy on crack? "
no, heroine.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @CaRpENoCTeM said:
" lmfao!!! Naruto vs Galactus!!! ohhh boy was that guy on crack? "
no, heroine. "
large dose heroine, like 80% non diluted heroine
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Piccolo vs Onslaught was a laugher      


lol!  

the presence + superman prime + the sentry + dr manhattan  + silver surfer  VS  sailor scouts

that reminds me of something , lol!
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Cell vs Agent Smith by are old friend AnimeObsessor, I think he made a Cell vs Light Yagami one as wellXD 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
 naruto vs galactus  
 
  zeedmillenniummon vs madara 
  
 

Madara Vs TOAA,Living Tribunal,Galactus,Beyonder,Eternity,and Death

ttgl vs goku 
 
there are many goku.madara threads.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
naruto vs aang 
p.s BUMP!
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Living Tribunal vs Naruto
SSJ4 Goku vs Killer Bee
 
 I don't know why I'm drawing a blank but there are many others.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel