The Monster Rancher Goodies VS The Juggernaut

Topic started by blackdemon on April 1, 2014. Last post by Haiken 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

I was recently seeing some episodes of the Monster Rancher Anime, as well as the episode of the X-Men cartoon from the 90’s titled “The Unstoppable Juggernaut”. On Youtube, of course. That combo of videos spurred me to make this thread. Especially since I associate Monster Rancher with the X-Men.

Okay, so the fight takes place in the Grand Canyon, right? And Juggernaut is facing all of his adversaries at once. His opponents consist of Tiger of the Wind, Gray Wolf, Datonare, Daton, Pixie, Big Blue, Golem, Suezo, Mocchi, Hare, Jagd Hound, Naga, Gali, Genki, Holly, Tama, Holly’s father, Hopper and Nina.

Will their combined efforts be enough to bring him down? Or will Juggernaut prove to be as unstoppable as he says he is?

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@blackdemon:

Not even close, even if you put phoenix and muu on the team

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@blackdemon: Is this comic Juggs? if it is, no one would be able to stop him from MR-verse.. really Big Stomp

and as eddz99 said, not even phoenix and muu working together with the others would have a chance

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel