the midnighter and batman vs saskue and naruto

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

naruto can go sage 
 
before shippuuden saskue 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Don't put prep time and Midnighter together, he might not look it but he is one crazy strong bastard
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Do Bats and Midnighter have prep time? If not, they get stomped
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im confused lol so who do u think would win and why
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JThree47693: MN is a monster that cough*word is evil
 
@FLCL1: 
  • In a blink he could drop them to space and send them to earth in orbital re-entry with door
  • Pocket sized nuclear bomb
  • Nano virus that can even disable the Engineer's tech (she is basically Ironman on Gameshark)
  • He can see all your power & weaknesses and find the easiest way to kill the opponent before the battle has started
  • Telepaths can screw him, bio manipulation can, Technopaths can too
  • a thousand won't do as he's killed millions
  • He can decapitate Naruto / Sasuke with a punch or a kick literally
  • You don't want me bringing the card
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @JThree47693: MN is a monster that cough*word is evil
 
@FLCL1: 
  • In a blink he could drop them to space and send them to earth in orbital re-entry with door
  • Pocket sized nuclear bomb
  • Nano virus that can even disable the Engineer's tech (she is basically Ironman on Gameshark)
  • He can see all your power & weaknesses and find the easiest way to kill the opponent before the battle has started
  • Telepaths can screw him, bio manipulation can, Technopaths can too
  • a thousand won't do as he's killed millions
  • He can decapitate Naruto / Sasuke with a punch or a kick literally
  • You don't want me bringing the card
"

u underestamat naruto and saskue =/  
 
*muliple shadow clones 
*saskue has the shoingun(didnt spell that right) which can read moves and curse mark form 
*they all have super speed 
* rasangan and chidora(didnt spell that right) 
 
i kno all about the midnighter
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

So pretty much, Team 1 curbstomps.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
"So pretty much, Team 1 curbstomps. "

NO
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: 
 
Sharingan , to counter that MN could close his eyes and move accordingly his battle computer has better predictions 
 
shadow clones at max go to 1000 which MN won't have too much problem with , in sage MN won't have problems since his husband is stronger in the physical department and they did spar
 
Super speed , true fact but MN knows where they are going, he's fought Impetus who's faster than the human thought process 
 
A Rasengan can be dodged, a Chidori can also be dodged (pre-shiipuden so no variations)
 

 He's got Bruce to do after these kids are done, Ghetto Batman did it again
 He's got Bruce to do after these kids are done, Ghetto Batman did it again
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: 
 
Sharingan , to counter that MN could close his eyes and move accordingly his battle computer has better predictions 
 
shadow clones at max go to 1000 which MN won't have too much problem with , in sage MN won't have problems since his husband is stronger in the physical department and they did spar
 
Super speed , true fact but MN knows where they are going, he's fought Impetus who's faster than the human thought process 
 
A Rasengan can be dodged, a Chidori can also be dodged (pre-shiipuden so no variations)
 

He's got Bruce to do after these kids are done, Ghetto Batman did it again
He's got Bruce to do after these kids are done, Ghetto Batman did it again
"

1000 shadow clones with a rasangan in sage mode...........-_-...............dude he can clear 7 blocks including buildings
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
he can Teleport with 'door' and his husband hits harder than that LOL
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
"he can Teleport with 'door' and his husband hits harder than that LOL "

 i doubt he will have time and subsitution justu plays a big part
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FLCL1: His battle computer works to a tricky extent, it could end very quick if Naruto ans Sasuke does not get their act together.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" @FLCL1: His battle computer works to a tricky extent, it could end very quick if Naruto ans Sasuke does not get their act together. "

wat do u mean?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
 his power to predict how a battle will happen before it starts. His 'fight implants' include a 'combat computer' that allows him to run through a given combat situation millions of times in his mind, almost instantly covering nearly every possible result before the first punch is even thrown. He uses this information to predict the actions and or reactions of his foes, counteracting their moves almost before they even think to make them. According to Midnighter, his powers also work by letting him see the outcome of the battle he wants, and working backwards, following the right steps to get there.
 
 Midnighter's senses allow him to detect any modifications or powers in anyone he looks at, as well as how they work, so he can defeat them. He can detect what special abilities a opponent has, he can see the enhancements. He can detect the increased electrical activity in an opponents brain.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Nerx said:
" his power to predict how a battle will happen before it starts. His 'fight implants' include a 'combat computer' that allows him to run through a given combat situation millions of times in his mind, almost instantly covering nearly every possible result before the first punch is even thrown. He uses this information to predict the actions and or reactions of his foes, counteracting their moves almost before they even think to make them. According to Midnighter, his powers also work by letting him see the outcome of the battle he wants, and working backwards, following the right steps to get there.   Midnighter's senses allow him to detect any modifications or powers in anyone he looks at, as well as how they work, so he can defeat them. He can detect what special abilities a opponent has, he can see the enhancements. He can detect the increased electrical activity in an opponents brain. "

to end this thread let me put it like this: midnighter has nothing on curse mark saskue
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
He has the Nuke Xd
 
and 'Door'
 
I don't think Sasuke can survive orbital re-entry
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx said:
" He has the Nuke Xd  and 'Door'  I don't think Sasuke can survive orbital re-entry "
why do obirtal re entry when you could kill them dbz style, push them into the sun
Post by Sonata (35,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" He has the Nuke Xd  and 'Door'  I don't think Sasuke can survive orbital re-entry "
why do obirtal re entry when you could kill them dbz style, push them into the sun "
This^^^
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Nerx said:
" He has the Nuke Xd  and 'Door'  I don't think Sasuke can survive orbital re-entry "
why do obirtal re entry when you could kill them dbz style, push them into the sun "
This^^^ "
scenario
midnighter screams while teleporting naruto and sasuke: THIS IS MIDNIGHTER
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel