The Lich vs. Aizen Sosuke

Topic started by eddz99 on April 1, 2014. Last post by blackdemon 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The Lich
The Lich

Vs.

Monster Aizen
Monster Aizen

Both at full power

No bloodlust

No knowledge

No prep

Scenario 1:

Win by death

Scenario 2:

Win by knockout

Scenario 3:

Who is more evil?

Extra

I wonder how strong finn's father will be o.o

Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99: I don't know who lich is.. can you give facts and feats?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

But isn't the lich Multiversal? or that's the owl...

Also the Lich could just posses Aizen.

Post by IndridCold (1,055 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe: The Cosmic Owl and Prismo are multiversal.

@Haiken: The Lich is a villain from Adventure Time.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@IndridCold: There you it was Prismo not Lich...but I was not sure. Thanks man!

Post by IndridCold (1,055 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DBZ_universe:

No problem.

Post by IndridCold (1,055 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Personally, I think that The Lich would win due to having the same hax as Aizen, but he has a death aura that kills/destroys everything around him. Plus, he is superior to Ice King who is able to create an ice age and even fly into space in seconds.

Post by Saladking (775 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Aizen should win here

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Sorry brahs, the lich is literally a MULTIVERSAL Threat now, aizen stands no chance, the lich controlled a being who cut an entire planet with it's laser.

Post by Saladking (775 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@eddz99:

How is that a multiversal feat and why isn't the Lich getting blitz here?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Saladking:

Multiversal threat, because even the multiversal prison, the crystal citadel which was stated to be impossible ( now nearly because of him ) to escape, was destroyed by him.

He freed ( and controlled ) the most wanted criminals of the multiverse which most of them had pure hax and one of them was shown to bust a planet with no effort.

He also beat the guardians of the multiverse which was considered the most powerful guardians.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: Sorry bro, the Lich got beat by a human and if we're using current state of things, he's a baby. Even at his strongest all he did was just make it so he could escape. Fin literally broke the prison crystal by smashing it. And a human was also able to break free of his control (Finn of course) trust me, this fight isn't as close as you think. the guardians got their butts kicked easily. I watched that episode, and he wasn't impressive at all really.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@eddz99: Sorry bro, the Lich got beat by a human and if we're using current state of things, he's a baby. Even at his strongest all he did was just make it so he could escape. Fin literally broke the prison crystal by smashing it. And a human was also able to break free of his control (Finn of course) trust me, this fight isn't as close as you think. the guardians got their butts kicked easily. I watched that episode, and he wasn't impressive at all really.

Finn > Jake ( A magical dog which is far stronger than an ordinary human ). What makes you think finn is even near the level of a normal human, his dad is one of the most dangerous criminals ever.

He only broke free of his control because the white stuff was lich's weakness, hell even the most dangerous criminals got controlled.

The point is, he burnt the crystal while he was crystalized, meaning his mind was not stopped, he won't be affected by aizen's hax, also the crystal that finn smashed was already burnt by lich's *Amaterasu lolol*, and it was jake, a magical dog, which should be stronger than a normal mace + what makes you think that the crystal citadel, the holder of the most dangerous criminals in the multiverse can get destroyed that easily?

Like i said, that was the most dangerous criminals in the multiverse, and it was like 100 vs. 4, more than 20 of them got wiped out, and one of them is capable of extreme hax or busting a planet. Therefore one guardian = atleast 5 planet busters.

Edit:

Citadel Guardians have the ability to manipulate the Multiverse and create voids ( Reality warper ), much like a void caster, to find criminals. They can immobilize criminals in frozen crystal, and transport them to the Citadel. The Guardians' lasers have the ability to destroy life. Their blood has special regenerative properties that include prevention of aging and healing wounds, powerful enough to completely regenerate the Lich's body. Their abilities are easily overpowered by the Lich ( Lich's control must have powered up the prisoners ), who's plague wipes them all out.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: Uh Finn gets his butt kicked by Jake all the time, and in an older episode when Lich was at full power Finn broke his mind control, and mental wise Aizen>>>>>>>>>> Finn :P And while the criminals did get mind controlled, they were all very weak willed. For one once the Lich was stopped they started to listen to Finn's dad who is not impressive at all. He literally just had to walk up to them and say 'hey, I'm in charge' which means that they were all weak minded and didnt really care who was in charge. And sure, Jake can make himself harder than a regular mace, but it was still Finn swinging him at human strength. That one ship could destroy a planet, sure, but other than that it was just a machine with no guidance of its own. All Aizen has to do is slash the Lich once and it's over. The Lich's power cant affect Aizen who is far more intelligent and strong willed than Finn, I just dont buy it.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@eddz99: Uh Finn gets his butt kicked by Jake all the time, and in an older episode when Lich was at full power Finn broke his mind control, and mental wise Aizen>>>>>>>>>> Finn :P And while the criminals did get mind controlled, they were all very weak willed. For one once the Lich was stopped they started to listen to Finn's dad who is not impressive at all. He literally just had to walk up to them and say 'hey, I'm in charge' which means that they were all weak minded and didnt really care who was in charge. And sure, Jake can make himself harder than a regular mace, but it was still Finn swinging him at human strength. That one ship could destroy a planet, sure, but other than that it was just a machine with no guidance of its own. All Aizen has to do is slash the Lich once and it's over. The Lich's power cant affect Aizen who is far more intelligent and strong willed than Finn, I just dont buy it.

Who knows? We don't even know Martin's background yet, for all we know he may be the cause of all evil thus the prisoners listening to him.

That's a gag, The lich only acknowledged finn to be strong, he didn't acknowledge jake.

That feat was obviously plot device bro, but calling it plot device makes me sound shitty so i'll just say finn has a strong will, unlike aizen which submitted to be imprisoned easily after his defeat.

"Finn swinging him with human strength" Like i said, finn is nowhere near our human level :3, and it's a magical mace, the excalibur was stated to cut anything even if arthur only had human strength.

That was one of the demons or criminals, you can't exactly call it a ship because it was also imprisoned according to prismo.

Slash lich? Isn't lich proven to be immortal now since the white lasers which was stated to destroy anything doesn't even affect him?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: You can't really say its a gag, Finn doesnt do anything super human at all really, I'd like to see something that proves he is much better than jake. He even got his butt handed to him by the gum drop robot

That's because Finn's resisted his power, and so it goes to show that he's somewhat different than others

That only applies to magic objects, Jake as a weapon doesn't have any magical element that puts him anywhere above regular objects.

It wasn't in the prison fighting during the scene, which means it was most likely the ship of someone who made it.

He wasn't hit by the lasers, they were focusing on all the other monsters.

Look, this fight is kind of going in circles, but I'm telling you he has human durability and can be defeated by any mid to high tier HST person with a strong will a good sense of himself.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@eddz99: You can't really say its a gag, Finn doesnt do anything super human at all really, I'd like to see something that proves he is much better than jake. He even got his butt handed to him by the gum drop robot

That's because Finn's resisted his power, and so it goes to show that he's somewhat different than others

That only applies to magic objects, Jake as a weapon doesn't have any magical element that puts him anywhere above regular objects.

It wasn't in the prison fighting during the scene, which means it was most likely the ship of someone who made it.

He wasn't hit by the lasers, they were focusing on all the other monsters.

Look, this fight is kind of going in circles, but I'm telling you he has human durability and can be defeated by any mid to high tier HST person with a strong will a good sense of himself.

"Finn doesnt do anything super human at all really," You mean like jumping from a building? D:

"That's because Finn's resisted his power, and so it goes to show that he's somewhat different than others" Proves my whole point

"That only applies to magic objects, Jake as a weapon doesn't have any magical element that puts him anywhere above regular objects." Except that he can make himself harder

"It wasn't in the prison fighting during the scene, which means it was most likely the ship of someone who made it." Prismo clearly states that he was one of the "Demons"

"He wasn't hit by the lasers, they were focusing on all the other monsters." It was shown in the wiki that it barely affects him.

"Look, this fight is kind of going in circles, but I'm telling you he has human durability and can be defeated by any mid to high tier HST person with a strong will a good sense of himself." Like i said, it's obviously plot device, nobody else was shown to resist him, jake has strong will, and what makes you say that the criminals has a weak will? It could be that finn's father is actually a powerful overlord or he is just good at nagging, he even tricked finn who was "strong willed ".

Post by othus12 (6,303 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12:

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,210 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: No I mean like taking a building and throwing it, now that's super human :P

Not really, it just means most of the people the Lich met were really stupid and weak willed, and even Jake has a weaker will than Finn does

He can't make himself indestructible, he's been easily hurt and bruised even as a weapon or armor

Prismo was speaking in general about the evil criminals locked up there. For all you know it was just an evil criminal who made the ship that destroyed the planet since you obviously dont see it later on

I don't trust wiki's, and it didn't show him getting blasted in the episode

His dad was a regular human, hell he even needed Finn to save him after getting his leg blasted. The only reason he tricked Finn was because the boy was too busy trying to get him to accept him as a son.

I'm done with this fight, it's just so ludicrous. I love Adventure Time, but it's not really something I'd pit against anime characters XD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel