The Lich Runs a DBZ Villains gauntlet

Topic started by IndridCold on April 25, 2014. Last post by gokugx 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
Post by IndridCold (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The Lich (Adventure Time)
The Lich (Adventure Time)

Since the new episode has shown more of what he can do and it is quite impressive, I shall have his power tested.

Lich's Powers/Abilities/Feats

• He is immortal, even Death is afraid of him
  • Pyrokinesis and able to shoot magical fire
  • Mind rape via telepathy or voice command, can do it even if incapacitated
  • Possession
  • Has a death aura in which everything decays/dies around him
  • Can easily dodge energy blasts from cosmic power gauntlets and can easily destroy them
  • Casually defeated the 4 multiversal guardians who are all casual planet busters and have life destroying lasers (the lasers didn't work on The Lich)

DBZ Villains:

Frieza
Frieza
Cell
Cell
Kid Buu
Kid Buu

So can The Lich clear the gauntlet?

Post by flashback180 (465 posts) See mini bio Level 14

dont know anything about this character.

at least buu can defeat him as he wont age and can turn anyone into candy...

kid buu is already insane and can intersect his mind , if his power is like MM then he wouldn't be able to do much.

what are his speed feats

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@flashback180: Does it matter? He is immortal + Has resistance to hax + Can take control of beings, transfer his body to beings + Can control beings even without transferring his body.

He is a pure example of hax, only that finn made him look weak due to plot device.

Post by flashback180 (465 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99:

then how was he even defeated ...assuming he was

@flashback180:

P

L

O

T

D

E

V

I

C

E

Post by gokugx (361 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@eddz99: Can you tell me a little about the plot - just shortcut, i'm just curious to know his defeats.

@gokugx said:

@eddz99: Can you tell me a little about the plot - just shortcut, i'm just curious to know his defeats.

He was beaten by pure plot devices, like a coat made out of love, finn resisting mind controlled while the others was fully mind controlled.

@eddz99: At first the pic of LICH seemed familiar but i wasn't sure that i've seen this somewhere before. Now it makes sense it was your profile pic XD.

I found this by searching Google - The Lich

Post by BloodSprinkles (213 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Since when were any Adventure Time characters casual planet busters? Video please?

As for how far he can make it, even if he can only casually planet bust, his powers should help him.

I know that he can't beat Kid Boo though, since his hax regeneration, easy absorption, and candy beam are too much altogether for the Lich.

So, Cell most likely, as it isn't as simple for him to absorb people. However, Cell's speed could come through for him.

So, it's hard to say.

Edit: I just remembered the death aura, so he should be able to take out Cell, but Kid Boo could still beat him though.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say Lich wins all here. He's just overly hax. Even Wishmaker Prismo couldn't destroy him, and Prismo can do anything....literally.

@ChromeDisaster said:

I say Lich wins all here. He's just overly hax. Even Wishmaker Prismo couldn't destroy him, and Prismo can do anything....literally.

Yep, even an omnipotent being can't react to his speed.

@eddz99: Then whats the point / meaning of Omnipotent ?

Post by Low (1,221 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Lich stomps....

Post by Justalittlegirl (695 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99 said:

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yep, even an omnipotent being can't react to his speed.

Than he's not omnipotent. Duh.

Post by LHWKnight (2,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

If death is afraid of him then he is nigh-omnipotent.

@LHWKnight:

Uh, no. Death ranges in power from verse to verse. Marvel's Death is a universal aspect, DBZ's King Enma was weaker than King Kai, only able to contain the villains because they were weak without their bodies, and Yu Yu Hakusho's Botan gets her ass kicked by ordinary humans.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Botan wasn't death. She was a soul guide essentially. Both Enma and Koenma were above her. And even they were not necessarily death as they could die. They were after life watchers not death itself like Bleach Shinigami aren't death.

@Justalittlegirl: I already know this, that still negates the right to be called omnipotent. Omnipotent means all powerful and "nothing" can overpower it, whether by speed, strength, mind, will etc.

If there is something that makes such a being scared, then obviously that being is not omnipotent.

Botan is a soul guide, not death. Koenma and Emma are also not above death.

@LHWKnight: Wait, I thought you were saying that the Iich or death were nigh-omnipotents. I was just pointing out that that wasn't necessarily the case. Fair point about Botan though.

@Justalittlegirl:Oh I see we were talking about two different characters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel