The Konohagakure Vs. The Titans

Topic started by 5th on Aug. 25, 2013. Last post by akronawol17 1 year ago.
Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Leaf Village with its forces of Shinobi, including:

Tsunade (As the Fifth Hokage)

Jiraiya (SM is allowed)

Orochimaru (Strictly not allowed to betray the Leaf for this war.)

Naruto Uzumaki (Pre-Shippuden, No Chakra Cloak or Rikudou Mode, SM is allowed)

Team 7 (Including Sasuke (Before EMS) and Sai.

All the notable clans that are currently alive in the series (Sarutobi, Nara, Hyuga, Inuzuka, etc)

Konoha Eleven (Shikamaru, Neji, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, etc.)

Anbu and Jonin (Kakashi, Gai, Asuma, etc.)

Then just the rest of the Konoha forces.

Summons are allowed

Vs.

A mass of Titans, including:

Colossal Titan

Ape Titan

Armored Titan

Deviant Type Titans

------------------------------------------------

Round 1: No prep for the Leaf, Titans attack without any signs of warning, there are about hundreds of them (Excluding the more powerful or abnormal Titans)

Round 2: Leaf has knowledge and an hour of prep, Orochimaru has his own prep, Kurama may be summoned and controlled by Tobi (Obito), Hiruzen and Minato tag along.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I am going to say that the Hidden Leaf wins both rounds, they have too much raw power in their jutsu's and they have summons, so Jiraya can summon all the Toads and Tsuande can summon her Slug and ect. Too much firepower on the Hidden Leaf team.

@AnimeDefender: But the problem would be is the Titan's regeneration and numbers, I think they would win Round 1 given the Leaf doesn't have prep nor knowledge on the Titans and are left facing another race of enemies they have no knowledge on.

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Also siding with the Leaf Village for both scenarios. Even fodder ninja in Naruto move greatly faster than any of the human troops that the Titans are used to gobbling up within their series. The stronger members of the group could easily dispatch them via raw power or other highly destructive attacks that would be too much for the Titans to regenerate from.

@5th: Good point, I didn't think about that. Though the Titans are going to lose numbers, and lots of them. I say Titans are really going to win the first round, but with massive difficulty. Also, why are the Titans naked..... I have always wondered about that lol.

Nevermind, Dream brought me back to the Hidden Leaf side again lol!

@Dream: Except the Leaf do not have knowledge on the Titans and thus wouldn't have any idea on how to kill a Titan, even decapitating a Titan won't stop it, it'll just regenerate back.

And there's also the fact that it's completely a surprise attack, and considering the Titan's spread fast (The Konoha doesn't compare to Rose Wall or Maria, a 15 meter wall of stone and concrete was being effortlessly destroyed by the Colossal Titan)

I think Round Two though would easily go to the Konoha

Post by Dream (7,603 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@5th: Cutting through the nape on a Titan's neck would still kill it and with the greater speed of the ninja, it would still prove difficult for any of the Titans to dispatch them. There might be losses on the Konoha side in scenario #1, but I don't picture it being a massacre in the Titans' favor as the Konoha ninja could eventually pick up on the weakness of the Titans and relay it to the squads to dispatch them. It's not they are stupid enough to panic against the large numbers.

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Agreed. Any Shinobi of above fodder capacity should be able to take out titans. Even fodder shinobi are not useless here. I also have to side with Konoha. Think for a moment. The titans never have to deal with anything more threatening than ordinary human soldiers whose scope of weaponry does not exceed cannons and althoigh they are triumphant more often than not, still suffer several casualties.
Post by othus12 (6,810 posts) See mini bio Level 13

jiraiya solo's the titans lol

Post by taichokage (13,233 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol. But true.
Post by akronawol17 (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lol, obito uses sharingan to controle them into killing each other. and orochimaru would rape them with prep, and experiment on them later.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel