The Juggernaut Vs Naruto

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 5, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Come on people, Juggernaut murderstomps Naruto even if he has Nine Tails out. What part of "Cant Be Physically Harmed" dont you guys get? "
but he has been physically harmed before, it didnt hurt him, but he had all his flesh burned off "
Juggernaut can only be harmed physically by a powerful combination of mystical negation and physical force I.E Thor was forced to use most of his mystical power to negate some of Juggernaut's mystical energy far decreasing his durability. Juggernaut has never been truly harmed by simple physical power. "
so, would a resangan be considered mystical power. i dont think it is considering they call it an internal energy in the show. "
No it cannot be considered mystical power. Also if it was it would not be sufficient energy or mastery in Naruto's part because the energy manipulators who have succeeded in doing so to Juggernaut have all been vastly more powerful than Thor and are ridiculously powerful mystical demons or gods, Thor only managed to do so by sacrificing Mjolnir and he quickly reverted to his human form (Donald Blake).  "
so juggernut wins, LOCK
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Come on people, Juggernaut murderstomps Naruto even if he has Nine Tails out. What part of "Cant Be Physically Harmed" dont you guys get? "
but he has been physically harmed before, it didnt hurt him, but he had all his flesh burned off "
Juggernaut can only be harmed physically by a powerful combination of mystical negation and physical force I.E Thor was forced to use most of his mystical power to negate some of Juggernaut's mystical energy far decreasing his durability. Juggernaut has never been truly harmed by simple physical power. "
so, would a resangan be considered mystical power. i dont think it is considering they call it an internal energy in the show. "
No it cannot be considered mystical power. Also if it was it would not be sufficient energy or mastery in Naruto's part because the energy manipulators who have succeeded in doing so to Juggernaut have all been vastly more powerful than Thor and are ridiculously powerful mystical demons or gods, Thor only managed to do so by sacrificing Mjolnir and he quickly reverted to his human form (Donald Blake).  "
so juggernut wins, LOCK "
Agreed.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
LOCK!!!!!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel