The Juggernaut Vs Naruto

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 5, 2009. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

6 tails Naruto Vs The Juggernaut 

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the juggernut will shit on nartou in strenth probably wont be able to stop him once he start running but he still loses........badly
@FLCL1 said:
"the juggernut will shit on nartou in strenth probably wont be able to stop him once he start running but he still loses........badly "

Are you sure about that?

i read marvel and kno a little about jug but im absoulotly sure speed is on naruto's side and naruto can probably slice him a half (post some more scans of that LOL)

Remember, The Juggernaut is not a mutant, he gets his power from a magical gem, The Gem Of Cytorrak

i kno ( i always found it werid that they called him a mutant in the movie :/) but naruto clearly wins and im not just saying that because i dont like him lol XD: 

6 tails can alter his body like luffy or carnage himself 

he has a blast that can match something in DBZ but it has to charge 

6 tails has a VERY posionous touch 

great speed can keep up with anyone on naruto and so other animes 

unmatched regeneration 

almost unlimited power 

6 tail is a wild animal    
@FLCL1 said:

"i kno ( i always found it werid that they called him a mutant in the movie :/) but naruto clearly wins and im not just saying that because i dont like him lol XD:  6 tails can alter his body like luffy or carnage himself  he has a blast that can match something in DBZ but it has to charge  6 tails has a VERY posionous touch  great speed can keep up with anyone on naruto and so other animes  unmatched regeneration  almost unlimited power  6 tail is a wild animal     "

Yet there is no proof that Naruto could even harm The Juggernaut. In the scan above,D'Spayre commands Cain to die as he uses his new god-level powers to cruelly strip The Juggernaut's very flesh(and armor) from his bones and dissolve every organ from his body. But even despite this Cain still steadfastly refuses to give up and keeps coming. How could Naruto stop the unstoppable?     

if spayre commanded him to die with his so called "god like power" why is he still moving he should be dead proving that his powers must not be that great
Post by Dream (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Juggy has an absurd level of invulnerability to attacks, superhuman strength that rivals the Hulk and Thor and also has regenerative abilities to boot. Speed might not be in the Juggernaut's department, but I don't see him being damaged by Six-Tail Kyubi Naruto in this battle. It will only be a matter of time before the Kyubi gets owned. If at all possible, Juggy could fling the Kyubi into orbit by the tails, being unaffected by its poisonous touch. After all even as a powerful demon, the Kyubi still needs air to breathe. XD
@FLCL1 said:
" if spayre commanded him to die with his so called "god like power" why is he still moving he should be dead proving that his powers must not be that great "

Because Juggernaut is a magical being. Cytorrak didn't want cain to die. So he didn't. Plus, the stuff Dream said about him having insane invulnerabilty feats

hulk would sh!t on juggernut and juggernut has never shown a feat where he can throw someone out of orbit nor has he shown a feat that can defeat naruto
@FLCL1 said:

"hulk would sh!t on juggernut and juggernut has never shown a feat where he can throw someone out of orbit nor has he shown a feat that can defeat naruto "

Nor has Naruto shown an attack capable of damaging Juggernaut.  

Hulk loses to Juggernaut, BTW 

Being unbiased, Juggernaut would win.

First, let me begin by stating for those who don't already know, Juggernaut doesn't wear a helmet to protect his "soft" head from physical force. It's in place to protect the "chink in his armor" (it protects his brain from mental assaults). His head is just as physically durable as the rest of him.

Now, Juggernaut and Hulk match up closely at first glance but, when push comes to shove, Juggernaut pulls ahead.

I'll explain.

Strength:

Juggernaut has infinite strength potential and then some because his powers are derived from a gem that channels a Demon called Cyttorak, that is of Godly power. As Trion Juggernaut he displayed feats where he damaged the fabric of reality with his bare hands. What makes the feat all the more impressive is that he was punching thin air and traveling through time and space, into other dimensions, through the rips. Magic>Science

Juggernaut is well known for his ability of being unstoppable. Once he gets his momentum going, he cannot be stopped (not by anything on earth anyways). He does not need footing either. He's been shown, on panel, off the ground, still being able to impose his power thanks to the power of Cyttorak.

There have been instances where Juggernaut has been slowed by great force and once, even stopped. Hulk, on one occasion with the aid of Celestial tech supplied by Apocalypse, stopped him. Powerful magic can also affect Juggernaut's powers effectiveness.

Thing is, for Juggernaut to reach the potentials of wielding the full power of the Elder God, Cyttorak is rather unlikely. Cain would have to be completely evil and completely in tune with the Gem. The only times he's been able to achieve these levels of power were when he was possessed by other beings of great evil. Frankly, Cain isn't evil nor is he of great intellect or a terribly centered individual. But, for the sake of argument, Cain could reach the levels that the Avatar of Juggernaut reached as Trion Juggernaut, it's just unlikely.

Hulk has often been quoted to have a potentially limitless strength because of his rage however, as comics tend to have, the fiction doesn't add up to the math/science. e.g. rage has its limits. World Breaker Hulk has some impressive feats while being in a relatively calm state but, WWH as a whole was a very pis/cis flooded arc (e.g. Hulk, no matter how powerful, should never, ever beat Dr. Strange with the aid of Zom. Man, that sound really geeky just typing that). So, I'm going to clear things up for those who don't know.

During the Onslaught saga, Hulk was cut off from Banner by Jean Grey, he fell into madness and ripped the armor of Onslaught to shreds (which only allowed Onslaught to become more powerful. Now, whether or not Onslaught had allowed that to happen intentionally or not is subjective to the reader but, that's besides the point). This is arguably Hulk unleashed but, where does that leave his potential? Onslaughts armor was incredibly durable but, not invincible. Joseph (Magneto clone), Cyclops and Cable all put a hole in it and Thor busted right through it, out through to the other side, which was intact and undamaged. So where does this put Hulks feat? Could he rip the fabric of reality? One may never know because after the assault he was out cold in the next panel, either from exhaustion or from the force of the explosion. So we've only one feat to go off of at that level.

Ironically, his greatest strength feat, probably is when Hulk wasn't angry, at least not very. It was when he broke the laws of physics by overcoming the force of an anti-matter/matter fusion bomb. Denying the irresistible pull between two spheres with infinite mass. Keeping them separated just to show Spider-Man that he is the strongest there is, unknowingly saving the world. (also Hulks moving the "unmovable" Blob deserves a nod)

So, Hulk having unlimited rage hence unlimited strength is a fallacy. I ask; how mad can one possibly get before madness consumes them? Is it suggested that their is a rage beyond madness? If Stan Lee wrote off that Hulks genetic make up (e.g. the gamma radiation that resides in him) multiplied to infinite decimals causing the Hulks physique to grow more powerful, I could buy that. But that's not the case, at least not entirely. The rage factor is thrown in there as well, so it's a mix of the two. In fact rage isn't the determining factor but rather any intense emotion that can empower Hulk. So where does one force being and where does the other end?

My best assessment is that he contains an infinite force through the Gamma radiation that if channeled can give Hulk "unlimited power". Rage is merely a catalyst that helps fuel the fire so to speak but, Hulk can reach these levels without being enraged. So in short, for everyone saying, "the madder he gets the stronger he becomes.", there's more to it and it isn't where his power comes from, per se.

Healing:

Both have very powerful healing factors. Hulk can regenerate huge amounts of flesh in mere moments and Prof. Hulk has been reduced to a near skeletal state and regenerated in just moments, so I see no reason why Hulk cannot do the same. Juggernaut also has been reduced to a skeleton and carried on as if nothing had happened. I'd say they're equals in this department.

Durability:

Both have incredible durability however durability is one of the main traits Cyttorak empowers the user of the gem. One feat has Juggernaut taking the full power of the Odin Force from Thor and it only slowed his pace. Hulk on the other hand, has taken "casual" cosmic blasts from the Silver Surfer that floored him. Moreover, Juggernaut also has a magical shield that he can activate at any time making nigh invulnerable. Sadly, Hulk has no shield to speak of. The consistency of the shield varies from writer to writer much as Superman's speed is ignored in fights. So some lower showings of Juggernauts durability can/should be chalked up to poor attention to detail. Juggernaut isn't completely invulnerable though. As stated before, great force can harm him but, only of the magical or highly advance variety. e.g. Celestial tech.

Sometimes people will say Juggernaut can be physically harmed because he looks like he's in pain to being struck or he cries out however, this is more likely to be artistic flair/poor attention to detail or because he's been depowered. A reaction to being hit in the face or otherwise at best but, not a reaction to pain. Again, physical punishment is not an option when fighting a fully powered Juggernaut. The fact that some artist ignore this nuance, is just annoying. (In case you were wondering what consititues as a fp Juggs, classic Juggernaut is considered fully powered. Think of it as a standard. Current Juggernaut is FP.)

Misc:

War Hulk, a version of the big green guy, had the aid of Celestial tech/armor which allowed him to actually stop (a depowered) Juggs and continued to have the upper hand in the brief fight that was never finished. This is probably Hulks best showing against Juggernaut however, let it be clear that it was the tech and not the Hulks own ability that stopped the Juggernaut. It is common knowledge that Juggernaut cannot be stopped by physical force, hence, Hulk was not the prime factor in the feat. He was merely the user. e.g. Aunt May could have possibly done the same with the tech.

Also, if the two were to go all out, no holds barred, the fight would have a longevity that would seem an eternity but, a factor comes into play; Hulk still requires air to breathe and Juggernaut does not. If the Hulk was cut off from the supply of air around him, he could suffocate after a prolonged period whereas Juggernaut would have no worries. A minor advantage but, when you've a fight that may have a planet destroyed in the process, you've got no where to go except to float in space. (Just a minor detail to consider)

Now, I'm taking in the considerations of both characters at maxed potentials;

Hulk defies science but, he does so with science. His Gamma fueled strength may be of infinite proportions but, Juggernaut is magically powered. An Avatar to an Elder God whom surpasses the might of Skyfathers like Odin, and magic defies science in ways that cannot be explained. So, while Hulk defied physics by using great force, Juggernaut did so with casual effort and took it beyond.

In closing...

Frankly the only reason this question exists is because Hulk is beloved by many and Juggernaut is a clear choice for a slug fest. However, on paper, Juggernaut is considerably more powerful. Because Hulk is so popular with a very specific demographic, the character is constantly and unfortunately being written poorly and/or being given upgrades to make the character top-tier.

My theory behind this is Hulk is the poster boy (along with Wolverine) for fanboys across the world that are in their preteens and/or early teens swimming in testosterone. I'm not suggesting the character is without depth but the type of fan that reads garners how the character will be written and Marvel is in it to sell.

Hulk would win the popularity contest, at least.

Moreover, the official word at Marvel is that Juggernaut is Hulks superior in the strength department but don't tell that to the Hulk staff, lol.

i kno all bout juggernut momentum  ability and supreior stentgh but just like in the goku vs superman thread  speed detrmines the battle nartuo has seemingly unlimited power he can go on all day just like juggernut but juggernut wont be able to hit him and who ever thinks juggernut wears that helmet to protect his head is very retarded
@Dream said:
"Juggy has an absurd level of invulnerability to attacks, superhuman strength that rivals the Hulk and Thor and also has regenerative abilities to boot. Speed might not be in the Juggernaut's department, but I don't see him being damaged by Six-Tail Kyubi Naruto in this battle. It will only be a matter of time before the Kyubi gets owned. If at all possible, Juggy could fling the Kyubi into orbit by the tails, being unaffected by its poisonous touch. After all even as a powerful demon, the Kyubi still needs air to breathe. XD "

almost all of wat u said is pure speculation
@FLCL1 said:
"@Dream said:
"Juggy has an absurd level of invulnerability to attacks, superhuman strength that rivals the Hulk and Thor and also has regenerative abilities to boot. Speed might not be in the Juggernaut's department, but I don't see him being damaged by Six-Tail Kyubi Naruto in this battle. It will only be a matter of time before the Kyubi gets owned. If at all possible, Juggy could fling the Kyubi into orbit by the tails, being unaffected by its poisonous touch. After all even as a powerful demon, the Kyubi still needs air to breathe. XD "
almost all of wat u said is pure speculation "

LOL, I guess so... Should post references Dream
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Dream said:
almost all of wat u said is pure speculation "
LOL, I guess so... Should post references Dream "

we really should before he say something facepalmable XD
@FLCL1:
LOL....Why do people do the facepalm posts? It doesn't solve anthing, it just makes flame wars.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
serious: considering that juggernaut is fueled by a magical gem which in turn tied with some extra dimensional being, and being unstoppable once he runs, and only vulnerable to psyhic assault, after taking his helm down , juggenaut has the advantage on this

LOL note:@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:

"hulk would sh!t on juggernut and juggernut has never shown a feat where he can throw someone out of orbit nor has he shown a feat that can defeat naruto "

Nor has Naruto shown an attack capable of damaging Juggernaut.  

Hulk loses to Juggernaut, BTW 

Being unbiased, Juggernaut would win.

First, let me begin by stating for those who don't already know, Juggernaut doesn't wear a helmet to protect his "soft" head from physical force. It's in place to protect the "chink in his armor" (it protects his brain from mental assaults). His head is just as physically durable as the rest of him.

Now, Juggernaut and Hulk match up closely at first glance but, when push comes to shove, Juggernaut pulls ahead.

I'll explain.

Strength:

Juggernaut has infinite strength potential and then some because his powers are derived from a gem that channels a Demon called Cyttorak, that is of Godly power. As Trion Juggernaut he displayed feats where he damaged the fabric of reality with his bare hands. What makes the feat all the more impressive is that he was punching thin air and traveling through time and space, into other dimensions, through the rips. Magic>Science

Juggernaut is well known for his ability of being unstoppable. Once he gets his momentum going, he cannot be stopped (not by anything on earth anyways). He does not need footing either. He's been shown, on panel, off the ground, still being able to impose his power thanks to the power of Cyttorak.

There have been instances where Juggernaut has been slowed by great force and once, even stopped. Hulk, on one occasion with the aid of Celestial tech supplied by Apocalypse, stopped him. Powerful magic can also affect Juggernaut's powers effectiveness.

Thing is, for Juggernaut to reach the potentials of wielding the full power of the Elder God, Cyttorak is rather unlikely. Cain would have to be completely evil and completely in tune with the Gem. The only times he's been able to achieve these levels of power were when he was possessed by other beings of great evil. Frankly, Cain isn't evil nor is he of great intellect or a terribly centered individual. But, for the sake of argument, Cain could reach the levels that the Avatar of Juggernaut reached as Trion Juggernaut, it's just unlikely.

Hulk has often been quoted to have a potentially limitless strength because of his rage however, as comics tend to have, the fiction doesn't add up to the math/science. e.g. rage has its limits. World Breaker Hulk has some impressive feats while being in a relatively calm state but, WWH as a whole was a very pis/cis flooded arc (e.g. Hulk, no matter how powerful, should never, ever beat Dr. Strange with the aid of Zom. Man, that sound really geeky just typing that). So, I'm going to clear things up for those who don't know.

During the Onslaught saga, Hulk was cut off from Banner by Jean Grey, he fell into madness and ripped the armor of Onslaught to shreds (which only allowed Onslaught to become more powerful. Now, whether or not Onslaught had allowed that to happen intentionally or not is subjective to the reader but, that's besides the point). This is arguably Hulk unleashed but, where does that leave his potential? Onslaughts armor was incredibly durable but, not invincible. Joseph (Magneto clone), Cyclops and Cable all put a hole in it and Thor busted right through it, out through to the other side, which was intact and undamaged. So where does this put Hulks feat? Could he rip the fabric of reality? One may never know because after the assault he was out cold in the next panel, either from exhaustion or from the force of the explosion. So we've only one feat to go off of at that level.

Ironically, his greatest strength feat, probably is when Hulk wasn't angry, at least not very. It was when he broke the laws of physics by overcoming the force of an anti-matter/matter fusion bomb. Denying the irresistible pull between two spheres with infinite mass. Keeping them separated just to show Spider-Man that he is the strongest there is, unknowingly saving the world. (also Hulks moving the "unmovable" Blob deserves a nod)

So, Hulk having unlimited rage hence unlimited strength is a fallacy. I ask; how mad can one possibly get before madness consumes them? Is it suggested that their is a rage beyond madness? If Stan Lee wrote off that Hulks genetic make up (e.g. the gamma radiation that resides in him) multiplied to infinite decimals causing the Hulks physique to grow more powerful, I could buy that. But that's not the case, at least not entirely. The rage factor is thrown in there as well, so it's a mix of the two. In fact rage isn't the determining factor but rather any intense emotion that can empower Hulk. So where does one force being and where does the other end?

My best assessment is that he contains an infinite force through the Gamma radiation that if channeled can give Hulk "unlimited power". Rage is merely a catalyst that helps fuel the fire so to speak but, Hulk can reach these levels without being enraged. So in short, for everyone saying, "the madder he gets the stronger he becomes.", there's more to it and it isn't where his power comes from, per se.

Healing:

Both have very powerful healing factors. Hulk can regenerate huge amounts of flesh in mere moments and Prof. Hulk has been reduced to a near skeletal state and regenerated in just moments, so I see no reason why Hulk cannot do the same. Juggernaut also has been reduced to a skeleton and carried on as if nothing had happened. I'd say they're equals in this department.

Durability:

Both have incredible durability however durability is one of the main traits Cyttorak empowers the user of the gem. One feat has Juggernaut taking the full power of the Odin Force from Thor and it only slowed his pace. Hulk on the other hand, has taken "casual" cosmic blasts from the Silver Surfer that floored him. Moreover, Juggernaut also has a magical shield that he can activate at any time making nigh invulnerable. Sadly, Hulk has no shield to speak of. The consistency of the shield varies from writer to writer much as Superman's speed is ignored in fights. So some lower showings of Juggernauts durability can/should be chalked up to poor attention to detail. Juggernaut isn't completely invulnerable though. As stated before, great force can harm him but, only of the magical or highly advance variety. e.g. Celestial tech.

Sometimes people will say Juggernaut can be physically harmed because he looks like he's in pain to being struck or he cries out however, this is more likely to be artistic flair/poor attention to detail or because he's been depowered. A reaction to being hit in the face or otherwise at best but, not a reaction to pain. Again, physical punishment is not an option when fighting a fully powered Juggernaut. The fact that some artist ignore this nuance, is just annoying. (In case you were wondering what consititues as a fp Juggs, classic Juggernaut is considered fully powered. Think of it as a standard. Current Juggernaut is FP.)

Misc:

War Hulk, a version of the big green guy, had the aid of Celestial tech/armor which allowed him to actually stop (a depowered) Juggs and continued to have the upper hand in the brief fight that was never finished. This is probably Hulks best showing against Juggernaut however, let it be clear that it was the tech and not the Hulks own ability that stopped the Juggernaut. It is common knowledge that Juggernaut cannot be stopped by physical force, hence, Hulk was not the prime factor in the feat. He was merely the user. e.g. Aunt May could have possibly done the same with the tech.

Also, if the two were to go all out, no holds barred, the fight would have a longevity that would seem an eternity but, a factor comes into play; Hulk still requires air to breathe and Juggernaut does not. If the Hulk was cut off from the supply of air around him, he could suffocate after a prolonged period whereas Juggernaut would have no worries. A minor advantage but, when you've a fight that may have a planet destroyed in the process, you've got no where to go except to float in space. (Just a minor detail to consider)

Now, I'm taking in the considerations of both characters at maxed potentials;

Hulk defies science but, he does so with science. His Gamma fueled strength may be of infinite proportions but, Juggernaut is magically powered. An Avatar to an Elder God whom surpasses the might of Skyfathers like Odin, and magic defies science in ways that cannot be explained. So, while Hulk defied physics by using great force, Juggernaut did so with casual effort and took it beyond.

In closing...

Frankly the only reason this question exists is because Hulk is beloved by many and Juggernaut is a clear choice for a slug fest. However, on paper, Juggernaut is considerably more powerful. Because Hulk is so popular with a very specific demographic, the character is constantly and unfortunately being written poorly and/or being given upgrades to make the character top-tier.

My theory behind this is Hulk is the poster boy (along with Wolverine) for fanboys across the world that are in their preteens and/or early teens swimming in testosterone. I'm not suggesting the character is without depth but the type of fan that reads garners how the character will be written and Marvel is in it to sell.

Hulk would win the popularity contest, at least.

Moreover, the official word at Marvel is that Juggernaut is Hulks superior in the strength department but don't tell that to the Hulk staff, lol.

"
this would make vileeater oh so very angry

1)when u say "Why do people do the facepalm posts " u mean my face palm thread or just dumb stuff people say period XD 

2) define flame war XP
@cfatalis:
LOL, he's been bumped from #3 on the list down to where he is now... LOL
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel