The Joker Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by One_Piece_God on June 30, 2012. Last post by othus12 2 years ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Akatsuki Members - Tobi, 6 Paths Of Pain, Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasori, Deidara, Konan

Battle:

Akatsuki Are In Character + No Prep + No Knowledge

Joker Has Knowledge + Prep + He Really Wants To Kill Akatsuki

Battle In Arkham City

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Akatsuki would take this fairly easily for me. Joker's no Batman and I doubt he could stop someone like Itachi, who had reactions well beyond Batman or Pein, who could take all of Gotham out in one blast if he needed to. Plus with his gravity manipulation powers, I don't think Joker could do anything against him.

Joker usually takes advantage of Batman's not willing to kill. Akatsuki would have no qualm about killing him and at the end of the day Joker's only human.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ohgodwhy said:

Akatsuki would take this fairly easily for me. Joker's no Batman and I doubt he could stop someone like Itachi, who had reactions well beyond Batman or Pein, who could take all of Gotham out in one blast if he needed to. Plus with his gravity manipulation powers, I don't think Joker could do anything against him.

Joker usually takes advantage of Batman's not willing to kill. Akatsuki would have no qualm about killing him and at the end of the day Joker's only human.

agreed.

Post by Dream (7,103 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Extremely easy victory for the Akatsuki. Joker's normal arsenal isn't gonna be enough to dent the rogue group of ninjas.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Joker's reaction, "What the hell are you people, why aren't you dying?!" none of his gismos or weapons are working  

Pein steps up, "I am God! Now meet judgement for all the innocent people you've killed!" Shrina Tensei blast 

Batman, "It seems like someone finally killed him... I guess Gotham doesn't need me anymore."  
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Hmm, so you give Joker pretty much unlimited prep? I would say he'll become Emperor Joker and win that way or he use his clear Joker Venom (that would kill everyone beside Deidara) and then he could just nuke the place

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNobody said:

Joker's reaction, "What the hell are you people, why aren't you dying?!" none of his gismos or weapons are working Pein steps up, "I am God! Now meet judgement for all the innocent people you've killed!" Shrina Tensei blast Batman, "It seems like someone finally killed him... I guess Gotham doesn't need me anymore."
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well since Joker has an unknown amount of prep time and it's bloodlusted.... I will give it to him. Why?? well knowing him he will hire or make a deal with some super villain from DC such as Lex Luthor, or Bizarro III... or he will manage to obtain some of Mister Mxyzptlk powers again... and become Emperor Joker. so let's not underestimate the Joker here!!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Emperor Joker was a one off story character so shouldn't even be a factor in this. Pretty much every major character in DC has obtained omnipotence once in their lives just for some story line but it only happens once.

Joker Venom wouldn't work on Sasori, Pein, possibly Kakazu and Hidan. I say Pein because he uses retainers to fight which are zombies. Also Joker Venom would only really work in small spaces where it could be set as a trap and everyone in Akatsuki has reactions that would let them avoid it. I doubt Joker could gas out the whole city without it being painfully obvious i.e. putting the venom in balloons or something. You have to remember, someone like Itachi is a genius who can analyse situations in seconds. I doubt he'd fall for any old trap. Same with a lot of the Akatsuki. Other than Joker Venom, I don't see how he could really kill most of them, especially seeing as they travel in teams covering each others back and can communicate telepathically. If one of them goes down, they'll be able to find out how and be able to prepare a counter.

Like I said before, Akatsuki will have no qualm about destroying everything to get to Joker which is something Batman never does.

Post by othus12 (6,209 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

shinra tensei + c4 + totska sword + wait i dont have to add more, joker died alredy

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel