the jagan vs the sharingan

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on June 2, 2010. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,442 posts) See mini bio Level 15

2 of the most hax eyes i can think of that isnt uber hax

1) which is the better eye?

2) which one is more useful?

3) which one would you rather have if you were getting swarmed by multiple enemies directly in front of you

4) if the sharingan eye and the jagan made eye contact, what would happen to the    

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FormerCrimsonKing: In terms of hax you forgot Gennosuke's dojutsu in basilisk
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
for jagan do you mean GB or YYH? and for sharingan Do You mean MS? If So Whose?  Anyway I'll assume sasuke's for this battle
1. Better? How so? They all function differently, Sharingan allows for the tracking of fast moving objects, allows for Genjutsu And For A special offensive ability. Problem is it drains your energy while you use it and you can go blind using The Sharingan (or masturbating) too much . Jagan (GB) basically gives you Free mind rape abilities, Doesn't drain stamina and can be used multiple times without going blind. (you can however fade out of reality so...). Jagan (YYH) gives you telekinesis, remote viewing, mind control and telepathy. Problem is it drained a lot of demonic energy, so much so as to make hiei drop From an A level demon To a d.  At least i can say for sure that the (GB) jagan is my favorite
2.  See above anwser.
3. jagan (GB) because the energy drained from using it on one person is no different then using it on a hundred. (plus you can will them to kill themselves so...)
4. both ban and Hiei team up and Rape sasuke.
@rein said:
"for jagan do you mean GB or YYH? and for sharingan Do You mean MS? If So Whose?  Anyway I'll assume sasuke's for this battle 1. Better? How so? They all function differently, Sharingan allows for the tracking of fast moving objects, allows for Genjutsu And For A special offensive ability. Problem is it drains your energy while you use it and you can go blind using The Sharingan (or masturbating) too much . Jagan (GB) basically gives you Free mind rape abilities, Doesn't drain stamina and can be used multiple times without going blind. (you can however fade out of reality so...). Jagan (YYH) gives you telekinesis, remote viewing, mind control and telepathy. Problem is it drained a lot of demonic energy, so much so as to make hiei drop From an A level demon To a d.  At least i can say for sure that the (GB) jagan is my favorite 2.  See above anwser. 3. jagan (GB) because the energy drained from using it on one person is no different then using it on a hundred. (plus you can will them to kill themselves so...) 4. both ban and Hiei team up and Rape sasuke. "

dont for get ban's jagan can give ppl memories, look into someones past, and learn almost everything about them
Post by TheManipulater (725 posts) See mini bio Level 10
EMS
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Eternal MS would be superior. 
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@FormerCrimsonKing: Jagan for me as it can actually change people's minds and personality , Hiei's is also overkill in comparison
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"The Eternal MS would be superior.  "

how? the jagan can take memories, replace memories. actually kill ppl, find out almost everything about someone and alot more00ban's jagan is better imo
Post by Pheonix (74 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@rein said:
" for jagan do you mean GB or YYH? and for sharingan Do You mean MS? If So Whose?  Anyway I'll assume sasuke's for this battle 1. Better? How so? They all function differently, Sharingan allows for the tracking of fast moving objects, allows for Genjutsu And For A special offensive ability. Problem is it drains your energy while you use it and you can go blind using The Sharingan (or masturbating) too much . Jagan (GB) basically gives you Free mind rape abilities, Doesn't drain stamina and can be used multiple times without going blind. (you can however fade out of reality so...). Jagan (YYH) gives you telekinesis, remote viewing, mind control and telepathy. Problem is it drained a lot of demonic energy, so much so as to make hiei drop From an A level demon To a d.  At least i can say for sure that the (GB) jagan is my favorite 2.  See above anwser. 3. jagan (GB) because the energy drained from using it on one person is no different then using it on a hundred. (plus you can will them to kill themselves so...) 4. both ban and Hiei team up and Rape sasuke. "
You're mistaking the Sharingan for MS. and the Sharingan is superior. I'll explain it to you if you care to debate
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"@hitsusatsu11 said:
"The Eternal MS would be superior.  "
how? the jagan can take memories, replace memories. actually kill ppl, find out almost everything about someone and alot more00ban's jagan is better imo "

Depends on what your comparing it to. The Eternal Version seemingly doesn't come with any short commings compared to the standard Mangekyou, that by itself a lot of different cool abilities attached to it. 
Heck Madara runs around with his own personal dimension where he can seemingly dump people and let them die, control Jinchuuriki / tailed beasts complete, teleport around the world and make himself incredibly hard to kill for 15 minutes. And hes supposed to be in a vastly weakend state. 

God knows what Sasuke's bonus abilities will be. 

OH and bumped
Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
What does GB stand for?
@Hellos:  15 minutes? lol i coulda sworn it was 5 minutes...and when madara uses izanagi he loses an eye.. 

Jagan: Ban can utilize Jagan, a power which allows him to make anyone he makes eye contact with watch a one minute long illusion, though it can only be used a maximum of three times per day. With this power, he can use it to change the destiny of someone. He can use it to get back someone's memory, replace someone's memories, look into their past or present, finding out everything he wants know about them, turn their brain into a vegetative state, or make them believe that they died (The time he did this, the person actually died). He can also use his Jagan to turn people into stone. The Jagan can be used to walk through dimensional barriers and parallel dimensions.The Jagan is an electromagnetic wave that sends the brain waves any message that Ban desires, as if he sends in commands to the brain telling the brain that the person is dead, then the person within the Jagan will believe that he is dead and die. Whatever you believe is real within the illusion materializes in reality depending on if Ban allows it to happen of not    
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @Hellos:  15 minutes? lol i coulda sworn it was 5 minutes...and when madara uses izanagi he loses an eye.. 

Jagan: Ban can utilize Jagan, a power which allows him to make anyone he makes eye contact with watch a one minute long illusion, though it can only be used a maximum of three times per day. With this power, he can use it to change the destiny of someone. He can use it to get back someone's memory, replace someone's memories, look into their past or present, finding out everything he wants know about them, turn their brain into a vegetative state, or make them believe that they died (The time he did this, the person actually died). He can also use his Jagan to turn people into stone. The Jagan can be used to walk through dimensional barriers and parallel dimensions.The Jagan is an electromagnetic wave that sends the brain waves any message that Ban desires, as if he sends in commands to the brain telling the brain that the person is dead, then the person within the Jagan will believe that he is dead and die. Whatever you believe is real within the illusion materializes in reality depending on if Ban allows it to happen of not     "

Was talking about his standard intangibility, which I believe Konan said it stood at the 10 minute mark. Izanagi I added onto the time for it's 5 minutes. I should have been more specific. 
That is impressive, still not entirely convinced although the walking through parrel worlds portion certainly is VERY impressive.

@axxol said:

"What does GB stand for? "

Gigabyte? I guess it depends on which GB your talking about.
Post by taichokage (13,408 posts) See mini bio Level 20
ehh I'd personally pick the jagan unless it was Madara's version of Sharingan. Jagan acyually gives you a third magical eye and it can be used to increase your power, gives a super fire hax, and  control people's minds. Overall that is better than the typical sharingan which gives user greater reaction time, and if possible ability mimicry, however the more advanced versions allow hax genjutsus, hax fire technique, and hax defense. Madara's goes further and gives him teleportation, and izanagi. So in short I think Jagan is better thanvthe typical sharingans but the rarest sharingans are are the best.
@Hellos:  what standard intangibility?
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @Hellos:  what standard intangibility? "

The one he's been running with since his first appearance. It's why characters just passed right through him and how he survived Deidara blowing everything up.  
Heck it's  why Konan made such a long paper bomb attack just to kill him.
@Hellos:  oohhh ok i know what your talking about now...also GB stand for multiple things in the series..Get Backers, Ginji & Ban, and Gamma & Beta
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Sharingan but if I did not have to choose between those 2 it would be Geass.Why?CAUSE  LELOUCH IS DA BOSS!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel