The Hall of Fame

Topic started by waybig1010101 on July 31, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 1 week, 3 days ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,231 posts) See mini bio Level 14

THE HALL OF FAME - MAIN THREAD

This will be the main thread for the Hall of Fame that will contain the members of the Hall of Fame and will also provide the rules that explain everything that will involve the Hall of Fame process. First let me give a special mention to who was the one who came up with the Hall of Fame idea originally. Without his ideas I would not have been inspire to try making this thread and the whole concept of the Hall of Fame to begin with. I also want to thank other users, who have helped me with the creation of this thread, by giving their support and ideas to help out with this project. The reason for this thread will be to recognize and reward a position to our most veteran, dedicated, and best debaters on Anime Vice. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me and I will help you with anything that you are having a difficult time understanding =)

HALL OF FAME - RULES

Judges

• in order to be a judge a user must be nominated by the Mods - Dream, Takashichea, and Sonata - or by a Battle veteran
  • Then at least 4 users must further support and endorse the nominated user (You can support more than one person to become a candidate)
  • Afterwards the user becomes a candidate for the position of being a Judge. ( need a total of 5 supporters, which includes the one who nominated the person)
  • There will be no limit to how many users can be candidates for the rule of Judge + Mods will be allow to be Judges.
  • There will be a limit of 5 Judges per a voting cycle

* The rules on how to vote are very straightforward and simply. There will be an election thread for the candidate judges and In order to cast your vote you are going to send a PM to@waybig1010101: (myself) and it will include the name of three users that are to be listed from 1-3.

• Number 1 will get 3 points

• Number 2 will get 2 points

• Number 3 will get 1 point

You must vote for three users & You are also not allowed to vote for yourself.

* If there is a tie for the position of judge then there will be a direct voting election for the people who tied in which you will just vote for one person in the same PM you used original.

* Every three months the judges will vote. Then every time a new Hall of Fame vote happens meaning when it ends, two Judges will be replace, This way we can have experience users as Judges for a bit longer and get more people to be Judges. After three Hall of Fame votes a Judge who hasn't been replace yet will have to leave and wait for another Hall of Famer vote before they can run again in the Judge's vote, which will happen after a Hall of Fame Vote.

* The two judges who have to leave will be decided by the Mods and Judges, but the new Judges will be elected by the everyone.

Hall of Famers

• Must be nominated by a Judge, but the Judge will have to write the reason why they feel the user should be in the Hall of Fame, Could be as easy as because they are "Awesome" to whatever amount of detail they want in order to explain their reasoning for nominating the user for the Hall of Fame.
  • The judges will only be allow to nominate one person per a voting cycle for the Hall of Fame.
  • The judges will then decide between the nominees, which one will become the candidate.
  • Judges will then vote and at least 60% of the Judges will have to agree that the user/candidate deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.
  • There will be no limit to how many users can be in the Hall of Fame, yet only one person can be allowed to enter the Hall of Fame in a three month time span.

* A Hall of Famer is allow to be a judge and will not lose his or her position as a judge once he or she is in the Hall of Fame, but if you are a Judge who gets nominated, you will temporary stop being a judge in till after the voting process if you are the nominee. *

How to be a Battle veteran

• A user who has around 1000 posts
  • Been a member for a year
  • Have to at least been active in the year the person makes a nomination
  • Are not allowed to nominate oneself

How to be a Hall of Famer

• Have to have 4,000 + posts
  • Have to be a great debater that usually will win the majority of the debates
  • Have to been a member of the community for 3 years + in the Battle Threads
  • Have to be someone who help out the community
  • Have to be someone who was never Permanently Banned
  • Have to be someone who is a good role model for other users
  • Have to be open minded enough to at least acknowledge when they were wrong about something

Nominees for the position of being a Candidate

1. SMXLR8 - 4
  2. IndridCold - 4
  3. - 3
  4. Ultimatehero0406 - 2
  5. Girugamesh - 1
  6. GeneralVan - 2
  7. Reikai - 1
  8. Destinyheroknight - 2

Candidates for the position of being a Judge

1. waybig1010101 *
  2. Othus12 *
  3. taichokage *
  4. DBZ_universe *
  5. Hitsusatsu11 *
  6. Takashichea *
  7. Dream *
  8. Speedforcespider *
  9. Whats_out_the_bag *
  10. Kurohige *
  11. ikki_Minami *

Active Judges

1. taichokage

2. Othus12

3. waybig1010101

4. Dream

5. Speedforcespider

Hall of Fame - Members

Post by takashichea (12,295 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@waybig1010101:

I pinned it. Good job, in creating the community project professionally.

@takashichea: thanks = )

Alright i guess i'll nominate some users ( also only nominate 5 guys at a time please = D )

1. SMXLR8
  2. Othus12
  3. DBZ_universe
  4. Dream
  5. Hitsusatsu
Post by othus12 (6,836 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: thanks for your vote man.

as i sent you earlier here are my 5 users (taicho you know why im not voting for you right?)

1.-speedforcespider

2.-waybig1010101

3.-dbz_universe

4.-takashichea

5.-SMXLR8

@othus12: probably because he is going to be the first HoF so i'll change my nominations real quick again your not voting but nominating then when someone has 10 nominations they became a candidate Judge, who will then go into the election to see if they become an active Judge.

@waybig1010101: exactly.

Online Now

@othus12:

Thanks for voting, but I'm not suited as a judge. I'm not much of a debater or even know our users in the battle forums enough.

WayBig need some votes.

Here are my choices.

1. Kurohige
  2. Taichokage
  3. Othus12
  4. WayBig
  5. SpeedForceSpider

I save Dream and the others for later.

Online Now

Wait, what are we doing? I got confused.

@takashichea: judge nominations

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,435 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd love to be a judge hope i get voted

1. Othus12
  2. Hitsusatsu
  3. Dream
  4. Kurohige
  5. Taichokage

@FormerCrimsonKing: Dude i figure you would be in the hall of fame = )

@waybig1010101: i always figured i wasn't an active ebough member. But that would definitely be awesome if i get nominated. I just dont think im popular enough.

@FormerCrimsonKing: I think you deserve it even though there are some guys who probably should get it before you TBH, yet I still feel like you should be a HoF : D

@waybig1010101: thanks man!

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

I'd love to be a judge hope i get voted

1. Othus12
  2. Hitsusatsu
  3. Dream
  4. Kurohige
  5. Taichokage

thanks for the vote king!

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aight, here's my pick.

1. DBZ_Universe

2. Othus12

3. SpeedForceSpider

4. Taichokage

5. waybig1010101

6. Takashicea

@Ikki_Minami_: thanks = )

@Ikki_Minami_: thank you sir!

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

My vote

1. Kurohige
  2. Dream
  3. SpeedForceSpider
  4. Taichokage
  5. waybig1010101
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel