The Espada Vs The Infinity Man

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 8, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The fight takes place on Hueco Mundo.      

This is Infinity Man from Death Of The New Gods, and all ten Espada members have their full transformations.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 Ulquiorra Cifer solos.
they cancel each other out

Infinity man is empowered by the source, was able to go toe to toe with the Emdodiment of the Anti-Life equation(Scott Free) beat the crap out of Superman, etc. 

But, this is all ten Espada and they have the home-field advantage, I think this could be a fight.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" But, this is all ten Espada and they have the home-field advantage, I think this could be a fight. "
lets hope so.
id post info on the espada, but its too much trouble
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" But, this is all ten Espada and they have the home-field advantage, I think this could be a fight. "
lets hope so. id post info on the espada, but its too much trouble "

Well, take the time to support your characters.
i can support either character, i dont have a favorite here.
@Sinister_Noob said:
"i can support either character, i dont have a favorite here. even though ichigo looks cooler. "

Let's just wait and see what the others say.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"i can support either character, i dont have a favorite here. even though ichigo looks cooler. "
Let's just wait and see what the others say. "
thats what i said!
on the other hand, no one seems to like bleach for some reason
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
thats what i said! on the other hand, no one seems to like bleach for some reason "

I think that either side could win this.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
thats what i said! on the other hand, no one seems to like bleach for some reason "
I think that either side could win this. "
Post by Sonata (35,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm Infinity Man is nearly indestructible, has extreme super-speed, a vast level of Super-strength, and able to rearrange Molecules of objects. This certainly is a tough battle:P
@Sonata said:
" Hmmm Infinity Man is nearly indestructible, has extreme super-speed, a vast level of Super-strength, and able to rearrange Molecules of objects. This certainly is a tough battle:P "
yes, sounds like it.
Do one of the Espada have some kind of special ability to help out?
Well This a curbstomp and the scan here shows why

He was unfazed by a internal blast that could destroy  star systems plus with his Infini-beam he is able to sap someones energy. With his speed he should easily get all the Espada member with this blast.
@Sonata said:

" Do one of the Espada have some kind of special ability to help out? "

yes they have many. i guess ill say the powers of each of them.
 from 9-0

9th) he can shape shift to anyone he wants, in doing so he gains all there abilities, but he must use his own skill for them.

8th) he is weak, but he can create a vudo doll of anyone he touches, and he can use other organisms around him (dead or alive) to reform his body if he dies

7th) he has a special speed ability to create 5 copies of himself, he can also transform, which gives him the ability to control up to 100 of anything like a leg a whole person etc..., soul, body and all. 

6th) he is incredibly fast and has a high tolerance for pain, he can withstand lots of damage and he is an expert in hand-to-hand combat. he also has highly destructible blasts that have went through everything except adamantium. 

5th)he is a 6 armed brute with intense attacks with all 6 of his scythes. he can cut a dessert in half with one scythe. he also has a strong defense that can withstand even his own attacks without a scratch. 

4th) this one has 2 forms, but he is also fast, faster than the 6th. he has not yet been bushed back by any physical force, and he can take large energy blasts for a long amount of time. he can also regenerate limbs in 2 seconds flat. he has a special attack that he can only use 3 times, it put a whole through weko mundo (the planet the espada live on, 10X bigger than earth) very impressive attack

3rd) she has the ability to not just counter but completely redirect any energy attack back at her enemy twice as fast and strong.

2nd) his ability is very special, he gives it an aura that destroys EVERYTHING. is can destroy immortals, energy, everything. but, he is very slow, and if you get close enough his barrier will resolve you to dust. 

1st) he has a super speed ability that even captains could not see him when he uses it. so i assume its close to light speed. he can also shoot out up to one billion cero's (energy rays hotter than a star) without a lose of energy. meaning he can use infinite energy without consecuence . 

0) a huge brute, whos not affected by energy or magic attacks. strengh has not yet been shown, but its supposed to be stronger than all the espada so far.

i went with a newdeath type of reply, lol
Oh cool well nevermind what I said about being Curbstomp, The Espada may be able to do it.
@Sonata said:
" Oh cool well nevermind what I said about being Curbstomp, The Espada may be able to do it. "
ya, me to. they have insane abilities. the 1-3 should be an even match for infinite man, but thats just me.
@Sonata said:
"Oh cool well nevermind what I said about being Curbstomp, The Espada may be able to do it. "

But don't forget, Infinity Man is Empowered by The Source
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Oh cool well nevermind what I said about being Curbstomp, The Espada may be able to do it. "
But don't forget, Infinity Man is Empowered by The Source "
which is complete bull. and if you posted this with the intention of using that line from the beginning, then a declare this a attempt curbstomp!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel