The Espada Vs. The Ginyu Force

Topic started by mydeathlyways on Feb. 27, 2011. Last post by GokulesRevenge 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by mydeathlyways (2,389 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Espada (All Starting in their resurrections)  
   VS.  

THE GINYU FORCE! (I love their poses)  

The Ginyu Force: WE ARE THE GINYU FORCE!!!  

Espada have Prep  
Fight takes place on Earth  
Blood-Lust for Both  
Ginyu Force is very serious
Post by EoS (415 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Espada easily, they out number and out power them. Only problem would be Ginyu himself, othewise it's easy modo.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@EoS: Your statement is wrong, the Espada's power are nothing incomparable to Recoom, Jeice, or Burter. The only advantage the Espada have is Barragan but I doubt he can catch any in his respira.
@mydeathlyways:  Nope, 4th espada and lower easily speedblitz them. Except for the 0 one, where they couldn't even scratch him
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
im staying out of this one
@EoS: Speed Blitz? As far as I know it, Bleach characters don't move at FTL and the Ginyu Force are FTL. Especially Burter (Who's the fastest of the Ginyu force). The Espada speed is nothing but walking to the Ginyu Force.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The midget with eyes can solo the entire bleach universe.
@mydeathlyways:  "
the Ginyu Force are FTL"

Show me them going FTL ~

@EoS:

If you watch the fight, Burter and Goku travel around the space and cannot be seeing by the afterimages. Burter was said to be the fastest member of the Ginyu force.
@mydeathlyways:  All you showed me that they move faster than the eye can see. Which isn't necessarily faster than light.
@EoS: It was stated to be light speed (And all DBZ character can move near light speed)
@mydeathlyways:  Where? And there is a BIG different between. 

-Near Light Speed
-Light Speed-
-Faster than light

choose one, brah.
@EoS: Still Bleach characters are nowhere near DBZ characters speed. It would only take a second for Burter to travel around a whole continent. And plus if Guldo caughts them all into his time stopping or paralyze technique, it's over.
@mydeathlyways:  Nah, i think they are about even speed wise. And if Baaragan catches them in his rapid aging. They will turn to dust.
@EoS: Guldo can easily pause time for him and the Ginyu force. He can also Paralyze all of them and have the rest of the Ginyu force finish them off.
@mydeathlyways: 

The 4th can easily throw a lance at their general area and blow them to shreds. And even if you pause the 0 espada. They can't hurt him.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@EoS:
i hope your just joking, while dbz isnt near lightspeed(and im not debating with anyone about it) the ginyu force is leagues stronger, faster, and more powerful than anyone in the HST barragan's respira wont help at all here due to guldo's time stopping ability
@FormerCrimsonKing: 
I'm serious, they wouldn't even be able to sratch the 0 espada. They get crushed by him, blown up by the 4th and 1st. Aged to death by thr 2nd. I can go onn
Also the 8th Espada just uses his eyes to take all of them over instantly. GG
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel