The Espada vs The Akatsuki and the Ten Tails with Madara

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 17, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1: Godzilla can't fire city-wiping blasts or release huge amounts of power to send the enemy reeling.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Godzilla can't fire city-wiping blasts or release huge amounts of power to send the enemy reeling.

Doesn't matter anyway.. the thread was locked later, I think.

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH: He could

In "All Monsters Unleash" he destroyed a meteorite that was the same size as Earth with his full power

He's also sent two monsters out of the orbit before with his breath blasts alone.

Sweep mountains with his tail.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th said:

@GIRUGAMESH: He could

In "All Monsters Unleash" he destroyed a meteorite that was the same size as Earth with his full power

He's also sent two monsters out of the orbit before with his breath blasts alone.

Sweep mountains with his tail.

Shows what I know about Godzilla :P

Anyway doesn't matter, jumping on the Juubi's head (if they avoid the blasts) won't give them the win.

Post by phantomrant (1,502 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@phantomrant said:

Akatsuki has two fighters that dwarf all of the Espada's destructive power combined in addition to considerable hax. They're not avoiding a Bijuudama from the Juubi nor are they surviving it.

No, I think the Espada are going to get roflstomped.

With the Juubi on the front lines, no Espada will even touch any Akatsuki member.

So, basically, Only problem is Jubi. If he is put away somewhere, rest are literally nothing, except edo madara. That, too because the technique makes him immortal. None of the akatsuki have ever shown after-image speed, and ichigo did that with ease against byakuya. stark,cifer>hollow ichigo>bankai ichigo. If one of the espada was taken down by itachi's tsukuyomi, they should take him down cautiously enough.. Other than that, six tails beat pain pretty easy.. I doubt cifer couldn't blitz him without a problem, and so on..

If we take away edo and 10t, its stomp in favour of espada. If 10t is in, it's stomp in favour of it.

No, Juubi and Madara are not the only problem. We have an intangible Obito who can BFR people and roughly on the same speed level as BM Naruto and a Pain with town-city level destructive capabilities plus a mountain-level Chibaku Tensei. Itachi can offer what he can with his Totsuka Sword, but he's hardly threatening.

It doesn't matter if Akatsuki members have shown afterimages or not. It proves nothing. You can't say that an Espada can blitz someone just because they haven't shown after-image speed.

Six Tails didn't beat Pain. In fact, Naruto needed to go up to 8 tails to release itself from the Chibaku Tensei that would have trapped Six tails and given pain the victory.

Depends on the distance. Sure, the Espada are faster than the Akatsuki, but by how much? If the distance is greater than the speed difference, then there'll be no speedblitzing.

@phantomrant said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@phantomrant said:

Akatsuki has two fighters that dwarf all of the Espada's destructive power combined in addition to considerable hax. They're not avoiding a Bijuudama from the Juubi nor are they surviving it.

No, I think the Espada are going to get roflstomped.

With the Juubi on the front lines, no Espada will even touch any Akatsuki member.

So, basically, Only problem is Jubi. If he is put away somewhere, rest are literally nothing, except edo madara. That, too because the technique makes him immortal. None of the akatsuki have ever shown after-image speed, and ichigo did that with ease against byakuya. stark,cifer>hollow ichigo>bankai ichigo. If one of the espada was taken down by itachi's tsukuyomi, they should take him down cautiously enough.. Other than that, six tails beat pain pretty easy.. I doubt cifer couldn't blitz him without a problem, and so on..

If we take away edo and 10t, its stomp in favour of espada. If 10t is in, it's stomp in favour of it.

No, Juubi and Madara are not the only problem. We have an intangible Obito who can BFR people and roughly on the same speed level as BM Naruto and a Pain with town-city level destructive capabilities plus a mountain-level Chibaku Tensei. Itachi can offer what he can with his Totsuka Sword, but he's hardly threatening.

It doesn't matter if Akatsuki members have shown afterimages or not. It proves nothing. You can't say that an Espada can blitz someone just because they haven't shown after-image speed.

Six Tails didn't beat Pain. In fact, Naruto needed to go up to 8 tails to release itself from the Chibaku Tensei that would have trapped Six tails and given pain the victory.

Depends on the distance. Sure, the Espada are faster than the Akatsuki, but by how much? If the distance is greater than the speed difference, then there'll be no speedblitzing.

Obito needs to be close enough to send them to other dimension, and can't attack while he is intangiable.

You saw how large cifer's lanza was? I doubt a city level can stop it. I never said anything about blitzing, by the way. But I agree that it's not valid to use after image argument.

And six tails did beat pein. Only thing that stopped him was chibaku tensei, if it wasn't there, he was getting thrown around was running away, so that he could use it.

Good thing you agree about the speeds, though. Now, by durability, who do you think is higher?

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@phantomrant said:

Obito needs to be close enough to send them to other dimension, and can't attack while he is intangiable.

You saw how large cifer's lanza was? I doubt a city level can stop it. I never said anything about blitzing, by the way. But I agree that it's not valid to use after image argument.

And six tails did beat pein. Only thing that stopped him was chibaku tensei, if it wasn't there, he was getting thrown around was running away, so that he could use it.

Good thing you agree about the speeds, though. Now, by durability, who do you think is higher?

The fact Chibaku Tensei stopped him showed Deva Path managed to barely win because he used it, sure he was on the defensive but his trump card won it in the end.

In terms of durability its obvious Espada has it better overall but you also should go case by case basis.

For example the most durable Akatsuki would be Kisame in my opinion for barely surviving Afternoon Tiger., Deva Path, Asura Path, Human Path or at least most paths for surviving sage enhanced taijutsu. Kakuzu is quite durable too especially with iron skin.

I dare say Hidan is next one. Not sure where to put Obito but he seems to be one of the most durable ones, he survived rasengans on his arm casually and the mask protected him. His zetsu material gives him that durability.

Deidara and Itachi are likely lesser durable folks. They do have durable feats but in comparison they fall.

The least durable espada would be 9th, 8th, and 7th espada. The 8th showed a decent one against Scheel Schneider move but he barely survived it.

Nnoitora was said to be possessing of the hardest hierro. The 6th to 1st espada should be at least top tier durable in Akatsuki standards.

I am not sure how they will stack up against Afternoon Tiger though.

@321zigzag1: I meant, if he didn't have chibaku tensei, he was finished.. all he could do was try to run away..

Deva path is about the most durable one.. I don't know about kisame, though, mostly, he survived because his sword healed him.. similarly, if he goes against stark's cero's, I don't think he could survive considering the number fired. Other paths don't really seem that durable. You saw the distances Grimjow was getting knocked off, did you? or ichigo? Only one who survived the hits that strong, or has hit that strong is God realm and 6t naruto.. Do you think any of the other paths could have tanked the hits like god realm did? I don't think so..

Only notable thing kakuzu has survived due to that was the roll thing from chouji.. which was once stopped by jirabou if I remember correct. Even if you consider the time-skip, it wasn't a very impressive thing. Hidan, of all people, isn't durable..

But aren't you underestimating itachi a little? he seemed to be one of the top members of akatsuki to me..

Most durable one here, is yammy.. a full GT gave him just a cut.. what is afternoon tiger going to do?

But one thing I agree about. If you take the espada slightly down, it isn't as much of a stomp.. the statement came from my having just watching bleach. It's not that much one sided..

Post by phantomrant (1,502 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

- It's pretty simple for someone to use their intangibility to close the distance and BFR. Whether he'd be able to pull it off against the top Espada won't be easy.

-What about the size? It's a vertical explosion. It's not getting near the Juubi without it getting casually blasted the moment it approaches him, and it's not harming anyone so long as it's intercepted.

-Unless Pain died or no longer had any other techs to help him win the fight, Pain lost. But he did have a tech. He had Chibaku Tensei. He used it to seal the Six tails. If anything, it was Pain that beated the Six Tails and it was only the 8 tailed transformation taht saved Naruto. Not to mention that there was only one path left and Nagato had already exhausted a massive amount of chakra.

- In durability, for the most part: The Espada. Best durability feats are Starkk tanking a multi-building fire blast from Love, Baraggan taking a roughly skyscraper/city block-level missile explosion with moderate injuries, and Ulquiorra tanking Getsuga Tenshos (however strong they are lol). Cannot recall how well Nnoitra took Kenpachi's strikes.

If we count external defenses and the Juubi:

The Akatsuki side: We have a Juubi (who's reasonably more durable than a 8-tailed Kyuubi Naruto that tanked getting crushed by a mountain-level Chibaku Tensei as well as casually flicking away Hachibi's BB, Itachi's Yata Mirror that took a hill buster Kirin, and Kisame that survived the massive Afternoon Tiger. Cannot recall how much of Nibi's fireball Kakuzu tanked.

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In recent chapters:

Juubi just literally flick with his index finger the Hachibi's BB that was roughly around multi mountain busting

Someone do please explain how anyone on team Aizen is going to harm the Juubi?

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

By the usual lol Baraggan argument, thats what it comes down too but for understandable reasons.

Bleach wank like Naruto wank can be very horrendous. Scratch that any wank.

Although Kratos wank takes the cake for me.

@phantomrant said:

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

- It's pretty simple for someone to use their intangibility to close the distance and BFR. Whether he'd be able to pull it off against the top Espada won't be easy.

-What about the size? It's a vertical explosion. It's not getting near the Juubi without it getting casually blasted the moment it approaches him, and it's not harming anyone so long as it's intercepted.

-Unless Pain died or no longer had any other techs to help him win the fight, Pain lost. But he did have a tech. He had Chibaku Tensei. He used it to seal the Six tails. If anything, it was Pain that beated the Six Tails and it was only the 8 tailed transformation taht saved Naruto. Not to mention that there was only one path left and Nagato had already exhausted a massive amount of chakra.

- In durability, for the most part: The Espada. Best durability feats are Starkk tanking a multi-building fire blast from Love, Baraggan taking a roughly skyscraper/city block-level missile explosion with moderate injuries, and Ulquiorra tanking Getsuga Tenshos (however strong they are lol). Cannot recall how well Nnoitra took Kenpachi's strikes.

If we count external defenses and the Juubi:

The Akatsuki side: We have a Juubi (who's reasonably more durable than a 8-tailed Kyuubi Naruto that tanked getting crushed by a mountain-level Chibaku Tensei as well as casually flicking away Hachibi's BB, Itachi's Yata Mirror that took a hill buster Kirin, and Kisame that survived the massive Afternoon Tiger. Cannot recall how much of Nibi's fireball Kakuzu tanked.

What? I forgot that I which side I was debating lol

But right. Currently, I am debating why Akatsuki and 10 tails with madara could defeat Aizen's army. So, I came up with a lot of points that will helped me believe akatsuki will win here :)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel