The Espada vs The Akatsuki and the Ten Tails with Madara

Topic started by nishi99 on Nov. 17, 2012. Last post by PrinceAragorn1 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,361 posts) See mini bio Level 10

0 Yammy Liargo

1st Coyote Starrk

2nd Baraggan Louisenbairn

3rd Tier Harribel

4th Ulquiorra Cifer

5th Nnoitra Gilga

6th Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

7th Zommari Rureaux

8th Szayelaporro Granz

9th Aaroniero Arruruerie

vs

Deidara

Hiden

Kisame Hoshigaki

Kakuzu

Konan

Pain

Sasori

Zetsu

Itachi Uchiha

Obito Uchiha

Edo Madara Uchiha

Ten Tails

In Character

The Espada only get 20 minutes prep while The Akatsuki have been planning to invade for a month.

Only Madara is Edo Tensei

The Akatsuki invade Hueco Mundo

Post by 5th (1,028 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ten Tail erases the bleach verse, it required the moon to seal it, that's above any scale any bleach character can put off.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,076 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Baraggan solos, there no one on the other team can stop him

Post by phantomrant (1,145 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Espada is out-numbered and out-matched. This is beyond just a mis-match. It's an annihilation of all in Heuco Mundo in favor of the Akatsuki.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,448 posts) See mini bio Level 16

YAY FOR HAX

Post by taichokage (11,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Baraggan is the problem. He probably is the key to tip the odds in favor of the Espada.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,641 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Madara is hax with the Edo Tensei. They win because of him and the Ten Tails.

Post by taichokage (11,491 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Once again though i don't know why Edo is used so much. It's an unfair advantage that isn't the user's own power. But against the Espada I don't know if it is a big deal. He could heal from their normal attacks but if they wanted his soul, they could have it. Discounting that, only the 10 tails could be an issue. But why why why could you have not just waited one more chapter so it can have on panel feats?
Post by nishi99 (1,361 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: LOL you could just bump the battle when the new chapter comes out. I myself can't wait to see what the Ten Tails can do.

Post by zakman (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Espada win here with ease, speed and the fact that no 1 here can ever stop Baraggans

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

All those who say akatsuki wins obviously have never even thought about baraggan. He is capable of aging anything and controling everything in his area at his own will. The only way they can win is if he just sits on the sidelines and throws up a white flag because he doesn't want to stop so hard.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,040 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

All those who say akatsuki wins obviously have never even thought about baraggan. He is capable of aging anything and controling everything in his area at his own will. The only way they can win is if he just sits on the sidelines and throws up a white flag because he doesn't want to stop so hard.

And all those hyping up Barragan need to reconsider who he's going up against.

Madara could dump a meteor on them (probably eliminating all the weaker ones) or Deidara could drop a C3 bomb on the place (since they have the most prep here). The Bleach characters have a speed advantage, but the prep would give Akatsuki a major advantage (consider the brains on this team; they could come up with quite a few approaches to this). Considering Deidara again, he could unleash the C4 bomb beforehand, which could be very problematic for the weaker espada.

Not that it matters too much, since the Juubi seems to be continental in scale. It is said to be capable of drinking oceans and ruining the lands, it works on a scale beyond anything seen in Bleach. Barragan simply isn't going to be able to erase a fully-powered blast from this monster, he couldn't fully erase Soi Fon's bankai (when it was contained) and has never applied his power to something like this.

The Juubi and Madara would solo, the rest of the team isn't necessary.

@taichokage said:

Once again though i don't know why Edo is used so much. It's an unfair advantage that isn't the user's own power. But against the Espada I don't know if it is a big deal. He could heal from their normal attacks but if they wanted his soul, they could have it. Discounting that, only the 10 tails could be an issue. But why why why could you have not just waited one more chapter so it can have on panel feats?

True, but bear in mind anything that this is going to be an incomplete Juubi shown in the next chapter.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@zakman: @Destinyheroknight: @TheNeutralOne said:

As stated above,Barragan failed to erase soi fon's ban kai. There is no way he is erasing a tbb, let alone 10-tails.Stop hyping him for nothing. He is agreeably important factor, but if stark was considered stronger, considering his attacks are mainly destructive, I don't see why 10-tails should have a problem.@nishi99 said:

@taichokage: LOL you could just bump the battle when the new chapter comes out. I myself can't wait to see what the Ten Tails can do.

I have faith that we are going to bump this the moment we finish reading the last page. Waited too long to see 10t.. :)@phantomrant said:

Espada is out-numbered and out-matched. This is beyond just a mis-match. It's an annihilation of all in Heuco Mundo in favor of the Akatsuki.

Well, it is not. they have amazing speed and destructive feats. They are not going down that easy.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,040 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@zakman: @Destinyheroknight: @TheNeutralOne said:

As stated above,Barragan failed to erase soi fon's ban kai. There is no way he is erasing a tbb, let alone 10-tails.Stop hyping him for nothing. He is agreeably important factor, but if stark was considered stronger, considering his attacks are mainly destructive, I don't see why 10-tails should have a problem.@nishi99 said:

I have faith that we are going to bump this the moment we finish reading the last page. Waited too long to see 10t.. :)@phantomrant said:

Well, it is not. they have ammazing speed and destructive feats. The are not going down that easy.

Glad we agree, though I have to say the ordering of the Espada was bullshit. Barragan was clearly the strongest, followed by Ulquiorra IMO, then Stark and then probably Yammy at full power. Anyone who genuinely believes that Yammy was the strongest of them, for instance, really needs to go back and watch the series.

Post by Fehafare (5,597 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Team 2 rapes...

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

To be fair, I only see the 3 Uchiha and the ten tails being an issue for the Espada. The rest of the Akatsuki would pretty much be slaughtered. Also, would the 8th Espada's powers pose a threat to the ten tails? the clones he can create have the same powers as the original, so theoretically he could have multiple ten tails under his control.

Post by All_StarSupes (762 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Barragan wasn't the strongest Espada. It's been stated many times that if an attack is either powerful enough or fast enough or both, that it will overwhelm Barragans' aging ability. Both Starkk and Ulq possess these attacks. And team 2 wins by a mile, Kuruma even stated that the Juubis' power is beyond comprehension.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Don't know why people call this a stomp, Ulquiorra and Nnoitra can take most of akatsuki by themselves, with the exception of Nagato and Tobi and maybe Konan, Is it the presence of Madara and the 10 tails that makes people say stomp in their favor? Because even Madara can't handle Barragan 1 on 1 IMO, and thats leaves the rest of the espada to take on the 10 tails who has no feats currently, and is weakened. It's very possible for the Espada to take this since most of the akastuki are kinda useless.

Post by 5th (1,028 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Moon = 10 Tails  

Doesn't anyone recognize that the moon has the mass of 7.34767309 x 10^22?  It takes 10^29 joules to be able to destroy the moon.  

Rikudou created and pulled the Ten Tails into the moon and separated all 9 of the Jinchuurikis into separate entities. No one in Bleach has power comparable to anything Rikudou did, you're all just saying team Akatsuki loses because they're out numbered when clearly the Ten Tails can solo both teams alone without much effort.  Kyuubi and Eight Tails alone are multi mountain busters with little effort, mountain busting is a higher degree of power than city busting because it requires more power to destroy a mountain than a city. 
Post by MisterShin (2,121 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Barragan Solos

He will age everything, Chakra, Magic, Whatever.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel