The Doctor (Doctor Who) vs Batman

Topic started by CerusSerenade on March 11, 2013. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,420 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Both with a day of prep.

Bloodlusted.

Post by hudyman (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

This is a spite....

At least remove the prep for the doctor.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,322 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Doctor goes back in time and stops the mugger killing Bruce Waynes parents. Bruce Wayne lives a happy life as an ordinary stuck up billionare. Not to mention the Doctor has lots of Deas Ex Machina feats...

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@hudyman said:

This is a spite....

At least remove the prep for the doctor.

Then it would be a stomp in favor of Batman. Anyway, this thread shouldnt be here since there are no anime characters in this bout, but that aside, The Doctor would win. Not only should he be smarter, but making him bloodlusted has effectively made him the most dangerous man in the universe since he has no morals and thus nothing to hold him back from doing whatever it takes to win.

While the same could be said about bloodlusted Bats, the Doctors TARDIS gives him the edge as it allows him to time travel and do what suggested. Additionally, a bloodlusted doctor could simply absorb the heart of the TARDIS, become Bad Wolf, and erase batman from existance altogether . and thats only two of countless methods the Timelord could use to put his opponent down.

Bloodlusted Doctor 10/10

Post by SamJaz (11,107 posts) See mini bio Level 19

So, Doctor in a murderous rampage, vs batman in a murderous rampage? Planet gets soaked in blood, Doctor is there,standing atop the tardis, waving bruce waynes head and taunting superman to have a go. Nothing can stop the doctor when he's mad.

Sensible answer though. The Doctor can overthrow centuries of planning with something he came up with while running for his life. Giving him an hour to plan ahead results in him curb stomping armies. A full day to prepare and I don't want to know what he'd do.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

From what I heard of the Doctor in the past, I see him owning here.

also there are no anime characters here.

@Haofan123: It goes on. Batman would make the classic mistake. It's what he always does, and doing this would ensure his downfall.

But let's be honest. He gets worse. I couldn't even find the 'Time Lord Victorious' scene.

@SamJaz: yup pretty much athough i doubt he'd imprisson the doctor if he was bloodlusted. Not that he would even get the chance though

@Haofan123: A building filled with explosives counts as a trap, right?

@SamJaz said:

@Haofan123: A building filled with explosives counts as a trap, right?

i somehow doubt bloodlusted batman with prep would resort to such a crude trap though

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel