The Dark Heart (JLU) Vs Guren (Naruto)

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Jan. 16, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS 

And don't give me that crap about the Dark Heart being a comic character, this is STRICTLY a character from the DC Animated Universe, and was NEVER in a DC comic, nothing at all of *comic* nature. The battle takes place on earth, and The Dark Heart has a full station running-- Can she destroy the Dark Heart alone?
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
very good, equal no problematic fight there nuva, TOTALLY not a comic vs anime fight, im actually serious, dark heart was never shown in comics.
but to the topic at hand, i think dark heart can take out guren after a while, cuz she may not find its weakness till its too late
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Tell me more about Guren please
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" Tell me more about Guren please "
she can make crystal out of anything. she crystallized the 3-tailed beast, so i think thats something...wait, never mind, i change my answer now, if she can get to the cnter she could crystallize the main vessel and...tada.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" @Nerx said:
" Tell me more about Guren please "
she can make crystal out of anything. she crystallized the 3-tailed beast, so i think thats something...wait, never mind, i change my answer now, if she can get to the cnter she could crystallize the main vessel and...tada. "
what he said LOL
@sinister_noob_incarnate: won't the nano's eat up the crystal and convert the base material into crystal robos?
@Nerx said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: won't the nano's eat up the crystal and convert the base material into crystal robos? "
no, cuz the nanos convert the material to metal. anyways, im talking about crystallizing the main heart blood stream, and thus killing it.
@Nerx:
It deff can turn the crystal into another robo, she would have to stop the main heart-- Unless it made another central heart before it was destroyed. The thing has devoured entire planets...
@DJSNuva1: Can she do it from a safe distance or does she actually have to get pretty close?
@Nerx said:
" @DJSNuva1: Can she do it from a safe distance or does she actually have to get pretty close? "
at least 2 football fields away from what i can estimate, sooo idk if she can get to a safe distance, but she could make a crystal wall for a few seconds to use the jutsu

The dark heart has been running for awhile, it'll have machines that are out like a few miles surounding the actual heart
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
bump
awesome, its working now!
@Sinister_Noob said:
sweeet
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Sinister_Noob said:

@Sinister_Noob said:
sweeet

Let's attempt to stay away from useless bumps.

@Fire Star said:

@Sinister_Noob said:

@Sinister_Noob said:
sweeet

Let's attempt to stay away from useless bumps.

Hey Fire Star, whenever I try to post when Sinister_Noob was the last poste, I get a flood warning about posting twice even though I wasn't the last poster. Have any idea why that is? Any help be appreciated.

@DJSNuva1: Thats your double account.

@Fire Star said:

Except that it is not my account. It's my friends account, and we hang out all the time, and sometimes post at the same house, but we are two different people. So is there any way to fix that, or is it just going to say it's my double account forever? Like maybe signs or something could remedy that? It really isn't my account.

@DJSNuva1 said:

@Fire Star said:

Except that it is not my account. It's my friends account, and we hang out all the time, and sometimes post at the same house, but we are two different people. So is there any way to fix that, or is it just going to say it's my double account forever? Like maybe signs or something could remedy that? It really isn't my account.

I'm sorry, but you made the account on the same computer, thus it registers as it being a double account. I have no idea what you mean by signs, but even if it isn't, I'm afraid the accounts will stay the same.

@Fire Star: Well, thanks anyway Fire Star.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel