The Captain vs Dark Walter

Topic started by Toxin45 on Sept. 19, 2011. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14

So who would win who is Millennium's ultimate champion

The Wolfman who kicked Young Walter and Girlycard in the Dawn?Also almost beating Seras,nearly killing heinkel,risiting old Walter's and kicked Alucard?
The Wolfman who kicked Young Walter and Girlycard in the Dawn?Also almost beating Seras,nearly killing heinkel,risiting old Walter's and kicked Alucard?
The Traitor who was so close to kill Alucard alongside Anderson
The Traitor who was so close to kill Alucard alongside Anderson
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

the captain. Hes too powerful and walter has no silver which means he has no way of putting the Capt down for good.

Post by phantomrant (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't see Walter taking this because it doesn't state he has silver nor can he reduce the captain to nothingness.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well Captain should win. He is able to physicly match and overcome vampire Walter, not to mention that he has some good hax. Like mist form and good regeneration. In my opinion Captain at full power is the most powerful bad(or good if we take into acount his rather gentle behavior) guy in Hellsing.

Fight with Seras was an epic PIS. Captain had to stay in his human form in order for Seras to have any chance and still had to give her silver, so that she would be able to win. Plus he alowed Seras to hold him and Pip to stab him with silver tooth. Captain desperately wanted to die and so Seras won. In other words it would be the same, if guys A and B start a fight and guy A gives to guy B a knife and alows to be stabbed. Lame and pathetic way to die. Not to mention that Hirano never bother to explain us how the heck was Pip able to stab with a tooth the MOST DURABLE CHARACTER in entire hellsing. So far we have seen that soul have the same power level as if they are alive. And Pip was a regular human <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Captain in every terms. Too bad that such good character died in such stupid way. Alucard vs Captain figth is the one I always wanted to see and i think it would be the best fight in entire manga, but unfortenately Hirano thought different from me.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel