The Burning Legion vs. The Avengers

Topic started by victorymaker on April 10, 2010. Last post by Hellos 4 years, 3 months ago.
Post by victorymaker (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3
The Burning Legion enters the Marvel Universe. Kil'jaeden leads them to conquer the entire Marvel Universe. To confront them, the Avengers assemble for the ultimate battle of their lives. Will the Avengers be able to prevail and stop the Burning Legion from taking over the Marvel Universe?

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@victorymaker: this doesn't even have any anime/manga series
Post by victorymaker (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis:  Yes. Warcraft does.
@victorymaker: warcraft have no manga
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis: i think he's confusing manhwa for manga. Korea has published a wow manhwa for 5 volumes i believe. (never read it myself)
@rein: wasn't it a comic? the WoW: legend

which has almost nothing in common besides the common setting than the real universe
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis:  maybe. I Just know they did either a comic or a manhwa on it.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It's Manga. There's the Sunwell Trilogy, the Warcraft Legends, Warcraft Death Knight, and then there's the Warcraft Comic series plus the novelizations. All of the above are canon to the Games. Ultimate Avengers is an anime at least. If you go by Comic Avengers, it really depends on what version/Team it is. Who're the members?
@ReiKai: would the main member of the avenger loses to the leader of BL then? you know sargeras
Like I said, it really depends on the team roster. From what I've seen on the current Avengers team it's Wolverine, Ms. Marvel, Ronin, and a couple of other people I forget. Sargeras would rape the whole planet if they're unprepared for him. The Titans in Warcraft are just ripped versions of Celestials in Marvel. Maybe not as powerful, but we'll see how it progresses. As it stands, if Sargeras so much as takes a step onto the Planet, it's over.
@ReiKai: the OP said avengers, so at maximum it should be everyone who joined right?
No, base rule for such a thing is Current Team/Members, because there have also been other teams, different members, Different teams, and people who're alive/dead, etc. By any rule it'd be their current team members. And since it said Avengers, I would assume it's that team. There's also Osborn's team (Patriot something, it's all bullshit, aka Dark Avengers). But maybe he should make a clarification on its members.
@ReiKai: well i did say at maximum
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
avengers-sentry solos, thor solos,ms marvel solos
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would say burning legion depending on who is actually on the team, unless ofcourse the Avengers have someone like Strange to get rid of a lot of the heavy hitters with a bit of prep. 
If its just the guys from the picture above Thor could handle Kazzak probably. 

Guess I'll have to wait till some specific lists of whos actually fighting to get some idea of who wins.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel