The Archangels runs a DBZ Gauntlet

Topic started by RathGoku on July 2, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by RathGoku (14 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The Archangels from supernatural fight against.

• Cell
  • Goku ssj 3
  • Mystic Gohan
  • Goku ssj4
  • Kid Buu
  • Vegito

Battle takes place on earth everyone is blood lust and at there most powerful.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,239 posts) See mini bio Level 21

The Archangels dies

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I could see them all kill these dbz characters as i've just started watching the show from the beginning and i see how powerful these guys really are.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Destinyheroknight said:

The Archangels dies

I agree. The archangels may be hax but they are also incredibly overrated

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

They die....

What i want to know whats stopping them from just speaking of any fictional character to life and have them kill these guys cause wasn't the youngest of them able to create things out of nothing like alien ships, but an angel can time loop them all in another dimension. If these guys kill there human body and show them there true form wouldn't most of them go blind or something as if one of these guys saw a lower angel they would be blind these guys could possible do more than blind them by seeing there true form.

But i'm willing to argue on this one? (Am rather bored as of late)

Again there are overly powered bastards

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Stops at 5, they can't put Kid buu down for good

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@RathGoku: Vegito solos

Vegito has been shown to fight while being a non living being that shows that he can give himself life using his HAX ki.

CHOCOLAITZ

He has also been shown to break through the destruction of time ( Buuhan raged )

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team DBZ loses here

All the Archangels are reality-warpers especially the youngest Gabriel He put Sam in a time loop and placed both Sam and Dean into "T.V. Land" what felt like a couple of hours they were missing for about a week also he could create anything he thinks of like Aliens, alligator in the sewers,ghosts,etc. No one on Team DBZ can effectively kill them because only an Angel can kill another one with a specific weapon so they'll keep coming back.

These guys really shouldn't be used in battles.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

The Archangel dies horribly I think also on kazentai forum there is a discussion which explains that as they get stronger, DBZ charactrers are more resistant to reality warping, time manipulation etc.

@shonen: Not from what i've seen from the movies and what proff do you have that this type of stuff won't effect them. Seeing anything that has to do with magic beats most dbz characters even buu was created from magic and how many people died then?

yea his big bro satin showed him how to do that

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,270 posts) See mini bio Level 14

heres the thing, no one takes into account that the angels could just burn out the eyes of their enemies and then go for the kill. you cant really say it wont work cuz solar flare always works on them and an angel light burst would do much more damage to them

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@eddz99 said:

@RathGoku: Vegito solos

Vegito has been shown to fight while being a non living being that shows that he can give himself life using his HAX ki.

CHOCOLAITZ

actually, he was turned to a coffee flavored hard candy.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,530 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I like DBZ but there's just no way DBZ can win here. The archangels are basically second only to God or Death and can't be killed by anyone other than another Archangel or the above two.

They can alter reality at will, control things at a molecular level etc etc.

Post by Anzendenai (413 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This is just stupid

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Leviathan does not have such powers and can kill angels and archangels only with blows.

powers of The Archangels not work with dbz:

if not believe not my problem.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@valfranx said:

The Leviathan does not have such powers and can kill angels and archangels only with blows.

I enjoyed that a lot!!!

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Killer_of_trolls: It ishn't chocolit?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@valfranx said:

this video doesn't prove anything. they still have no resistance to reality warping.

Post by valfranx (194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

@valfranx said:

I enjoyed that a lot!!!

Just to see you, how Akira did dbz versus one to be strong, time travel does not work on dragon ball, it is not possible to change the future in dbz, goku killing even before birth, when returned for the future, goku were still there.

Example: Even trunks changing the past, he concluded that it created a parallel universe, and when he returned to the future the androids were still there.

Not is no surprise that dbz / dbgt give enough discussions in much forums, the DBU was a thought and done to tackle almost all types versus fiction, it is even used as reference to classify the power scaling of others versus.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel