The Anti-Monitor (DC) vs. ZeedMillenniummon (Digimon)

Topic started by alternative_backup on June 12, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Anti-Monitor
The Anti-Monitor
ZeedMillenniummon
ZeedMillenniummon

History:

After defeating the amplified Spectre after destroying countless realities, timelines and universes in DC. COIE Anti-Monitor is sent to the Digimon universe by interdimensional gap by an unknown entity.

ZeedMillenniummon is flying freely between space and time and is aware of the presence and existence of Anti-Monitor in his universe and begins a fierce battle.

Can he Digimon character to defeat DC character?

Or will the DC capable of defeating the Digimon character?

Rules:

- The version of COIE Anti-Monitor is used in this battle

- Both characters are at full power

- ZeedMillenniummon not restricted by their chains of data written

Who will win this battle?

Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Zeed easily if he is not restricted

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmmm imma go with The anti-monitor. I looked up both the characters and based on their powers and a battle that was done already he should win~

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Anti-Monitor based off what i just read about Zeed I don't think he could win.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

TheBlackDragonz is an expert on Zeed. He could give the best answers here I think

Zeed without the seals was stated to be the end of multiverse - Wiki stated

@eddz99: Statements mean nothing especially since it has not been seen without the seals.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anti monitor looks creepy.

@solesamurai said:

@eddz99: Statements mean nothing especially since it has not been seen without the seals.

Yep i explained that, still, Obd says it! Lol :P

But this is what i am saying.

if the statements are true then zeed owns... If the statements aren't true and he is unrestricted then this fight sux since unrestricted zeed has no feats.

@eddz99:

Even so how does zeed win exactly?

If we are going by the obd then zeed has already lost to anti monitor in a debate.

If we aren't then give an argument that can be read and understood.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@eddz99:

Even so how does zeed win exactly?

If we are going by the obd then zeed has already lost to anti monitor in a debate.

If we aren't then give an argument that can be read and understood.

I don't really know about anti monitor but zeed without restrictions... the end of the universe seems pretty nasty to me O.O

@eddz99:

Anti monitor casually devours universes.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@eddz99:

Anti monitor casually devours universes.

Wasn't ZM without restrictions said to be the end of MULTIVERSE? Even if it has no backup, it's the only thing that is there for zm without restrictions

@eddz99:

Well that is impressive but anti monitor himself has devoured many a universe and gains strength from each one. That being said him and ZM are on the same playing field. The difference is we don't know exactly how ZM is the end of the multiverse. He could just go around slowly but destroying it with no one to stop him because he is so powerful. Or he could just one shot it. But that is quite a bit of speculation with no back up. We do know however that if ZM is made up of matter he has no possible way of defeating someone who's attacks are based on anti matter and can swallow universes casually.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99: Yeah, but Neo-Exdeath was stated to be the end of all existence despite never showing even galaxy-level destruction, and Kid Buu was stated to be the end of the universe if he wasn't stopped, but again he never showed even galaxy-destroying feats. Wiki statements mean little if there are no feats to show it.

I don't see someone who took on a fully-powered, amped Spectre losing to ZeedMilleniummon. The COIE Anti-Monitor is one of the most powerful DC entities, and certainly has the multiversal-level feats to show it. Show me actual multiversal feats from ZM and I might think differently, if not then Anti-Monitor wins and carries on with his universe buffet.

Odin has also been called The One Above All before but surely no one believes he is the beginning and the end in the marvel universe.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@eddz99: Yeah, but Neo-Exdeath was stated to be the end of all existence despite never showing even galaxy-level destruction, and Kid Buu was stated to be the end of the universe if he wasn't stopped, but again he never showed even galaxy-destroying feats. Wiki statements mean little if there are no feats to show it.

I don't see someone who took on a fully-powered, amped Spectre losing to ZeedMilleniummon. The COIE Anti-Monitor is one of the most powerful DC entities, and certainly has the multiversal-level feats to show it. Show me actual multiversal feats from ZM and I might think differently, if not then Anti-Monitor wins and carries on with his universe buffet.

Just stated something in my other posts if you haven't read :P

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@eddz99 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Just stated something in my other posts if you haven't read :P

I just re-read them, the only claims you have are wiki statements (unless I'm missing something?), which are not good enough.

@eddz99 said:

@solesamurai said:

Yep i explained that, still, Obd says it! Lol :P

But this is what i am saying.

if the statements are true then zeed owns... If the statements aren't true and he is unrestricted then this fight sux since unrestricted zeed has no feats.

@GIRUGAMESH:

@eddz99: Even if he did i doubt he'd stomp COIE Anti monitor.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel