The Allied Shinobi Forces vs Cole turner(Charmed)

Topic started by BattleHeiz on May 24, 2011. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 years ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:
yes he has electrokinesis
Your statement:
"It was never established how many powers Cole acquired, since he returned from the Wasteland 72 hours after Phoebe went there. However, Phoebe later said that Cole had more powers than any demon she'd faced at the time, making it very likely he returned to the Wasteland to get more. This makes it likely Cole had hundreds or even thousands of powers. However, he is only seen using 15 powers on-screen-- fading, freezing time, casting energy balls, and fireballs, telekinesis , and pyrokinesis, force fields, shapeshifting, regeneration, Reconstitution, conjuring, mind control, summoning, Transformation, demonic projection, Molecular Manipulation, Chrono-Telekinesis, Sensing, Super Speed, Super Strength, Invincibility, Immortality and Power Granting as he could grant any of the powers he had to others for a time. Due to the massive amount of powers he absorbed, his blood turned acidic. 
P.S. If those abillities aren't enough he can use Avatar Powers
"
I am not seeing electrokinesis
@BattleHeiz said:
Ласт оне XD

What do you even mean?
Again you fail to prove your assertions.
What clip can you show me to prove his destructive capacity?
How can you say that he is indeed faster then lightning?
What makes you think his regeneration is good enough to come back from a mountain busting attack?
What makes you think he can't be sealed? 

I consider you to be the sole resident of the loserville you speak of.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,283 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@MrASSH0LE:

If those abillities aren't enough he can use Avatar PowersI am not seeing electrokinesis

The Avatar Powers have them as there standard power set, so he does have them

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Destinyheroknight: No wasteland cole too

@MrASSH0LE

: Here wasteland cole electrokinesis
http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Cole_Turner
And you haven't answered any of my questions while i did answer yours and you are still being ignorant
As i already said cole can phase and reaction was last one where his stops bullets also fading is automatic power 
here are some of his powers 
Oh and in some of em he showed abillity to see future cause he new that for example phoebe was in danger just like darel

Here he killed entitiy representing fear one that is immortal and no one was able to kill him not even charmed ones 

Cole that was supposed to be dead in other timeline

He can't die

He contacted her while being out of time and space 

Where he got powers from and one more tiny little detail demons get powers of those they kill and cole was demon when he killed that worm 

3:19 cole surviving ancient demons traps one that was so powerful that couldn't be vanquished

Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@BattleHeiz said:

And you haven't answered any of my questions while i did answer yours and you are still being ignorant

What questions ?All you did was make assertions about speed,destructive capacity and immortality.

He contacted her while being out of time and space 

Not really relevant.

The first two videos are only relevant if you show me ,durability feats for those beings that actually put them in the building range.Which is the average for the Naruto universe.
The third video showed me some good supersonic reactions but as I said earlier some Naruto characters move at speed beyond supersonic.

He can't die

You do understand that the explosion couldn't even destroy a room fully when AGAIN Naruto character range from building level to mountain level in both destruction in durability. To accept that Cole can tank beast bombs based on this is a no-limit fallacy.Like saying that adamantium could survive a universal explosion based on the calim that it is unbreakable

3:19 cole surviving ancient demons traps one that was so powerful that couldn't be vanquished

The 3 : 19 time isn't accurate.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel