The Allied Shinobi Forces vs Cole turner(Charmed)

Topic started by BattleHeiz on May 24, 2011. Last post by MrASSH0LE 3 years ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

After Return from Wasterland

During his time in the Demonic Wasteland, Cole learns that the serpent beast of the Wasteland feeds on the powers of Vanquished Demons. In taking the powers before the serpent is able to, he eventually defeats the serpent, or at least destroys parts of it, making him able to obtain whatever powers are available. He eventually acquires a massive arsenal of demonic powers.

It was never established how many powers Cole acquired, since he returned from the Wasteland 72 hours after Phoebe went there. However, Phoebe later said that Cole had more powers than any demon she'd faced at the time, making it very likely he returned to the Wasteland to get more. This makes it likely Cole had hundreds or even thousands of powers. However, he is only seen using 15 powers on-screen-- fading, freezing time, casting energy balls, and fireballs, telekinesis , and pyrokinesis, force fields, shapeshifting, regeneration, Reconstitution, conjuring, mind control, summoning, Transformation, demonic projection, Molecular Manipulation, Chrono-Telekinesis, Sensing, Super Speed, Super Strength, Invincibility, Immortality and Power Granting as he could grant any of the powers he had to others for a time. Due to the massive amount of powers he absorbed, his blood turned acidic. 
P.S. If those abillities aren't enough he can use Avatar Powers

VS

The Allied Shinobi Forces

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This when Cole was functionally unkillable, even by the power of three? Oh whatever, he still gets his !@# kicked. Way to much power and they have been beating immortal individuals for a while now. Hell they could use that Jar to put him down.
@Hellos: Cole can teleport
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cole snaps his fingers, they all turn into water coolers. The End.

Cole is unkillable. Power of Three did nothing. New trinity of potions couldn't hurt him. He spent months trying to kill himself and never succeeded. The Avatars didn't have the power to remove him, so they tried enlisting him instead. Page even tried porting into Cole's body and exploding him from within, he just reformed. Cole stomps the entire Naruto-verse.

Post by The_Immortal_Watch_Dog (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Hellos:  he's immortal can transmutate a person into anything at will oh and steal powers reverse them regenerate other peoples injuries and oh he performed a planet wide reality warp when he got access to the avatars spells..so yeah no one in the HST can handle cole at all he can stop time and just turn them all into donuts..rip their souls out or send them to hell
Gotta love this guy XD

I remain somewhat unconvinced he's going to snap his fingers and turn an army into cookies, honestly I don't remember him being that jacked with power to begin with.

@battleheiz said:

Doesn't mean he can get out of the jar.
@Hellos said:

I remain somewhat unconvinced he's going to snap his fingers and turn an army into cookies, honestly I don't remember him being that jacked with power to begin with.

@battleheiz said:

To other dimensions and even planets and alternate realities
@battleheiz said:
@Hellos said:

@battleheiz said:

To other dimensions and even planets and alternate realities

I don't remember him teleporting to different realities, just casting a spell that turns him back into a normal half demon and changes up the rest of the world.

Thats the closest to a reality hopping I remember him doing and even then that was more so just tweaking the past to be favorable to him.

He can point and kill other demons, wave his hand and give Darklighters power boosts and tons more. He stomps so damn hard it's not funny. He can time-stop them, stab them all in the face and then explode them into flames.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
by what ive heard cole wtfstomps
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Somebody must dislike naruto.
@Hellos said:

I don't remember him teleporting to different realities, just casting a spell that turns him back into a normal half demon and changes up the rest of the world.

Thats the closest to a reality hopping I remember him doing and even then that was more so just tweaking the past to be favorable to him.

guys quite powerful  he did turn Darell Morrit into a water cooler with a mere jesture and as for Dimension hoping cole existed in a limbo and had no trouble traveling between the wasteland the under world and earth all separate dimensions in fact every time certain classes of demons and white lighters teleport they seem to pass into a pocket dimension first this isn't an issue for him 

man was broken

But dimension jumping in Charm isn't that big of a deal, good chunk of the cast can teleport around without a problem unless someone actually restricts their movement.  
I was talking about a comment involving reality hoping, which I don't remember him doing at all.

And I don't see anyone in Naruto with Reality-bending powers, so it's a moot issue. Especially since he can kill them all effortlessly.

@Hellos:  right dimension hoping is no big a deal meaning being Dimension dumped by the gourd or Madara or kakashi shouldn't do anything at all to him and he can stop time or just forcefully eject their souls with a mere gesture long before they can
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:
@Hellos:  right dimension hoping is no big a deal meaning being Dimension dumped by the gourd or Madara or kakashi shouldn't do anything at all to him and he can stop time or just forcefully eject their souls with a mere gesture long before they can

Debatable if they couldn't do anything to him.  
If Madara possess the powers Nagato had, he could very well remove his soul.
@Hellos said:
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog said:
Debatable if they couldn't do anything to him.  If Madara possess the powers Nagato had, he could very well remove his soul.

no he couldn't his soul is outside the ability of beings like the angels of destiny and other global reality warpers abilities to effect so I have trouble seeing the Rinnegan doing it
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog
I can't recall any particular global reality warpers in charmed being powerless against Cole.  
Is there a particular showing where Cole is being spiritually attacked / having his soul removed.
@Hellos said:
@The_Immortal_Watch_Dog: I can't recall any particular global reality warpers in charmed being powerless against Cole.  Is there a particular showing where Cole is being spiritually attacked / having his soul removed.  

they tried to move him on the angels of death and destiny and both said it was impossible, when he died the first time it was made note that his unique physiology allowed his soul free reign virtually the closest they could come was sticking him in some limbo and even then he was able to do as he wished
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel