the akatsuki vs naraku

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Sept. 7, 2010. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,441 posts) See mini bio Level 15

lets say that naraku was a tailed beast and all of the akatsuki wanted to wipe him out 

who wins this battle 

takes place in a random forest 

they start 300 meters apart 

i say naraku wins

Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

he dies. 

too many powerful players...

@judge:
care to explain how he dies instead of just saying he dies

@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"

@judge:

"

i just did. to many powerful players all 100x more powerful than inuasha (exaggeration) 

pein, itachi, and mandara solo
@judge said:
"@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"

@judge:

"
i just did. to many powerful players all 100x more powerful than inuasha (exaggeration)  pein, itachi, and mandara solo "

They are not getting past Naraku's barriers. Even if they somehow magically do, they arent getting past Naraku's  diamond tentacles and defense. If they somehow do, they arent getting past the meioujuu shell. And even if they somehow do again, he's still not destroying him faster than he can regen.. His Miasma melts them. If not that, it poisons them and hurts them very bad. He could easily just wipe them out from there...he also has diamond skin i believe, can absorb any one of them and gain their powers, he can fly, regen, and summon hundreds of demons
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naraku gets stomped, Narutoverse>>>Inuyashaverse
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"@judge said:
"@FormerCrimsonKing said:
"

@judge:

"
i just did. to many powerful players all 100x more powerful than inuasha (exaggeration)  pein, itachi, and mandara solo "

They are not getting past Naraku's barriers. Even if they somehow magically do, they arent getting past Naraku's  diamond tentacles and defense. If they somehow do, they arent getting past the meioujuu shell. And even if they somehow do again, he's still not destroying him faster than he can regen.. His Miasma melts them. If not that, it poisons them and hurts them very bad. He could easily just wipe them out from there...he also has diamond skin i believe, can absorb any one of them and gain their powers, he can fly, regen, and summon hundreds of demons "

ummm what? 

your totally overestimating naraku. 
i really dont see how a city buster like pein cant get past his barriers but inyasha can. 
also even if he cant get past the barriers mandara BFR 
regeneration? itachi's black flame handles that easy. 
the posion can be avoided posion in the air takes a long time to take effect as shown many times though the show. 
fly and do what get blasted out the sky by pein or BFR'ed by mandara? 
the demons are a non factor anyone in team two can solo the hoard.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Naraku gets stomped, Narutoverse>>>Inuyashaverse "
He won't go down that easy and he will take at least hidan
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lmao why how did i found this on google like really guys did you just say pain can do this solo lmao your high for sure naruto fan boy

Post by Dream (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 21
By the look of things, many of the Akatsuki, save for Tobi and possibly Itachi, are gonna be incinerated by a miasma cloud of destruction. Tobi would certainly survive thanks to his space-time warping and Itachi could possibly make use of Susanoo to survive the attack. Still though, the two won't be capable of denting Naraku's durability with conventional battle methods and the only possible chance the Akatsuki have at victory is if Itachi can seal Naraku with the Sword of Totsuka via Susanoo. Otherwise, Naraku has a very large advantage in this match thanks to his ridiculous durability and vast abilities.
Post by hakudoshifire (8 posts) See mini bio Level 3

sure thing. but akatsuki doesn't killed the real one (Naraku's heart) and yet they need kagome's help in order to find the whereabouts of naraku's heart. how sad the truth that akatsuki would never have glimps of hope to find it, bcoz naraku hide it in the netherworld (Hell). no matter how they manage to severely damage naraku, (illusions of naraku in particular) akatsuki would sooner realized how pointless and useless their efforts was.... to get straight to the point.... naraku continues to live on and akatsuki runs out of gas.

Post by eddz99 (2,516 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@hakudoshifire said:

sure thing. but akatsuki doesn't killed the real one (Naraku's heart) and yet they need kagome's help in order to find the whereabouts of naraku's heart. how sad the truth that akatsuki would never have glimps of hope to find it, bcoz naraku hide it in the netherworld (Hell). no matter how they manage to severely damage naraku, (illusions of naraku in particular) akatsuki would sooner realized how pointless and useless their efforts was.... to get straight to the point.... naraku continues to live on and akatsuki runs out of gas.

Wth.

Naraku solos :3

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel