The Admirals vs Prime Espada

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on June 11, 2011. Last post by taichokage 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,291 posts) See mini bio Level 14
battle is at marine ford intang is ON for admirals

Tia
Tia

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,446 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Jinbeifan1
seriously man? 

intan on kizaru solos
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
@Jinbeifan1: seriously man?   intan on kizaru solos
I agree, this is a stomp.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@FormerCrimsonKing said:
@Jinbeifan1: seriously man?   intan on kizaru solos
Basically this, spite thread.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,446 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@fire_star
it seems very much like it
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@FormerCrimsonKing: Yes, I can't see how it isn't, atleast.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Turn intang off and it is a more fair fight.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Admirals by a landslide. Barragon is the only one that stands a chance. 
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@AgentJ:  
Barragan stand no chance against Kizaru & Aokiji 
Because Light does not age, at least i dont think it does. 
Ice would melt and Aokiji would reform endlessly. Ice/ Water/ Water Vapour cycle

Barragan only stands a chance against Akainu as far as i can see, unless Intang is turned off. 

Then again Hallibel can drown them in a sea of water, but Aokiji would make that Ice.   :P
Post by taichokage (13,570 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Baraggan people. He ages them to nothingness. It doesn't matter if you're light or energy he ages it too. Also he can slow things to a stand still. I'm really surprised here at so many OP fans. itangibility doesn't matter. But if people think that this is a such a big stomp with intan then why not toss in reiatsu too and see how much the admirals stomp then.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage said:
Baraggan people. He ages them to nothingness. It doesn't matter if you're light or energy he ages it too. Also he can slow things to a stand still. I'm really surprised here at so many OP fans. itangibility doesn't matter. But if people think that this is a such a big stomp with intan then why not toss in reiatsu too and see how much the admirals stomp then.
I actually agree with this. These double standard thing in bleach vs one piece fights is getting really old really fast. However, that being said, the Bleachverse would dominate the rest of the HST in these forums if rietsu crush was on
@Haofan123 said:
@taichokage said:
I actually agree with this. These double standard thing in bleach vs one piece fights is getting really old really fast. However, that being said, the Bleachverse would dominate the rest of the HST in these forums if rietsu crush was on
Thank you. I agree with you. And I know reiatsu is too big of a hax advantage but I was just surprised. This thread is dominated by OP fans some cool and some not always cool. But after hearing so many saying Kizaru would solo, I was a bit fed up. 1 it's only because the espada are essentially nerfed and 2 it's not true because of Baraggan.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage said:

@Haofan123 said:

@taichokage said:
Thank you. I agree with you. And I know reiatsu is too big of a hax advantage but I was just surprised. This thread is dominated by OP fans some cool and some not always cool. But after hearing so many saying Kizaru would solo, I was a bit fed up. 1 it's only because the espada are essentially nerfed and 2 it's not true because of Baraggan.
No problem. I am a huge one piece fan and its probably my second favorite manga of all time, however, i will be the first to admit when a one piece character loses. I was surprised too. The HST goes Bleach>>>One Piece>> Naruto for the most part in terms of power and this battle is not an exeption
@Haofan123: I agree. And OP is also my favorite of the HST. Bleach is actually my least favorite of the 3 but there is no denying that as a whole Bleach is the strongest out of the 3.
Post by sinxism (348 posts) See mini bio Level 9
lol barragan solo op. imo
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,187 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Halibel goes down fast, Stark gets taken out after a bit without much difficulty. Barragan is the only issue here; I could definitely see him decaying at least a few limbs off the admirals. 

The only hope for the admirals here of actually defeating Barragan is Kizaru; whilst Barragan is capable of decaying Kizaru, it is doubtful that he could fully decay him before Kizaru lands a kick to his face, as his decaying power is far from instantaneous. 

However, Barragan has demonstrated extremely high durability, as he took a direct hit from Soi Fon's bankai without sustaining any severe injuries. 

It's a question of whether or not Kizaru's kicks are powerful enough to keep Barragan down after multiple hits. 
 If Kizaru does get taken down (there are only so many hits he could pull off before he decays away completely), the admirals are pretty much done for.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,291 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@taichokage: light doesnt age, and so being pure light kizaru doesnt get affected by it in full form, kido is not the same as light
Post by jarf2 (49 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@GIRUGAMESH said:

Halibel goes down fast, Stark gets taken out after a bit without much difficulty. Barragan is the only issue here; I could definitely see him decaying at least a few limbs off the admirals. 

The only hope for the admirals here of actually defeating Barragan is Kizaru; whilst Barragan is capable of decaying Kizaru, it is doubtful that he could fully decay him before Kizaru lands a kick to his face, as his decaying power is far from instantaneous. 

However, Barragan has demonstrated extremely high durability, as he took a direct hit from Soi Fon's bankai without sustaining any severe injuries. 

It's a question of whether or not Kizaru's kicks are powerful enough to keep Barragan down after multiple hits.  If Kizaru does get taken down (there are only so many hits he could pull off before he decays away completely), the admirals are pretty much done for.
but if kizaru touch barragan he is dead
@Jinbeifan1: There is no real evidence about that though. Kidou is pure sprirtual energy. Energy period shouldn't age let alone spiritual, but it did. Baraggan ages things that ordinarily wouldn't which is why he says his power is absolute. And even if light didn't age, Kizaru himself does. If he were hit by it he should die like anyone else. It's not like he is pure light. If he were he couldn't really be affected by anything like haki. Kizaru not being affected by Respira is more or less like saying he wouldn't be affected by time.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Barragan solos 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel