The 5 Kage vs. The Six Paths of Pain.

Topic started by Bruce246 on April 18, 2014. Last post by 619locust 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Bruce246 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 9

5 Kage

vs.

The Six Path of Pain

Rules:

1. Start 50 feet apart.

2. Manga versions

3. No prep time. It's a random encounter.

Battle takes place at Konoha.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Five kage stomp

Post by nishi99 (1,586 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Pain with very high diff. Most of the Kage are just fodder compared to Pain.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kage win with effort. Onoki really is the biggest factor plus Raikage's speed. The other 3 wouldn't be a huge help,
Post by GeneralVan (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Probably the paths with high difficulty. If it was Nagato then he would win handily.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,570 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Im going with the kages if they have knowledge, but without it the fight could go either way. 
Post by 619locust (85 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Gaara solos with mom-hands. His standard level of power eclipses everything but ST an PD, n his peak power can easily counter.

Raikage solos with speed blitz. The only threat to him is the soul stealer, who likely can't even touch him.

Fence Sitter solos with basically anything he feels like. Period. Let's see Pain revive someone from complete vaporization lol

....and they do it easilly. I'd call the majority of Pain's paths fodder before any of the kages (except Tsunade, who's the white mage here n doesn't even count).

Jiriya alone did decent against 3 Pains, and Nagato even admitted he wouldn't win if Jiriya knew his secret. Now he's against 5 kages? Lol riiiight.

Mismatch, this isnt even a fight. Pain has literally no hope at all here

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (162 posts) See mini bio Level 6

If a sage Naruto can take them down then it shouldint be a problem for the 5 kage.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Shadow_Okami9 said:

If a sage Naruto can take them down then it shouldint be a problem for the 5 kage.

Sage Naruto did not take down the 6 path, he lost with the help of 3 boss summon and ma and pa toad when Deva is on cooldown at first.

and Sage Naruto is stronger than all of the kages, maybe with exception to Onoki.

Post by Kobra678 (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Gaara solos with mom-hands. His standard level of power eclipses everything but ST an PD, n his peak power can easily counter.

Gaara's not soloing this lol. He'd have a hard time with just the animal path, let alone all 5. The numbers are just too much. I doubt he'd win against just the deva path actually.

@Shadow_Okami9 said:

Naruto couldn't beat him with just the sage mode. For most of the fight, the Deva path couldn't even use his abilities. Naruto neede all of the frogs help and still was incapped. His Kyuubi power saved him once he saw what happened to Hinata.

@katanalauncher said:

@Shadow_Okami9 said:

Sage Naruto did not take down the 6 path, he lost with the help of 3 boss summon and ma and pa toad when Deva is on cooldown at first.

and Sage Naruto is stronger than all of the kages, maybe with exception to Onoki.

I think that at this point, Naruto is still weaker than the Raikage as well as Onoki.

Overall i feel like this could go either way. But more so in the favor of the Kage. Pain could win this with a chibaku tensei but he wouldn't do it right off the bat, and the delay between his attacks should be enough time for someone as fast as the Raikage to take advantage of.

@Kobra678: lol But he still won

@katanalauncher: True but he still manage to defeat them,now against the 5 kages together, I dont really see pain winning this.

Post by 619locust (85 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Kobra678: Gaara's not soloing this lol. He'd have a hard time with just the animal path, let alone all 5. The numbers are just too much. I doubt he'd win against just the deva path actually.

If Gaara started slow, sure they could set something up, but honestly if he just used a massive sand burial I'm not sure there's much Pain could do besides ST, in which case he just killed his whole team and Gaara just stomps deva due to not having to wait 5 seconds to do it again. Gaara's chakra level is insane, n he's currently on a consistent range from cityblock to mountain level as far as the scale of his attacks. I'm not saying he couldn't lose solo, but he can potentially solo on his own, whereas the others I mentioned would have literally no trouble (A and Onoki)

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kage should win this after a good battle.

Most of the paths were taken out by Jiraiya on his own remember? The really trouble would be of course the Deva Path but Onoki has a lot of hax and the kage were pretty good at combining their attacks like A and Onoki.

Really don't see Pein winning this one though.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,412 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Kages lasted for a long period of time against Madara. Not to mention, Jiraiya almost beat them all by himself. The Kages take this with mid difficulty at best.

Post by Kobra678 (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Shadow_Okami9: He won with the Kyuubi, which is stronger than the Kages. If it was just Naruto with Sage Mode, he would have lost.

@619locust: I think that you might be giving Gaara a little bit too much credit. He would have trouble dealing with the gravity attacks of the Deva path. Just one Almighty Push would send him flying, and having to worry about the missiles from the Asura path, Summons from the Animal path, and being touched by Human path is too much for him to handle solo. I wonder, wouldn't the Preta path be able to absord the sand? I'm not sure. Also, even if he did off a path there's always the Naraka path to bring them back. And without knowledge on them know to him out first. What mountain level attack does Gaara have?

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Current Gaara after fusing with Shukaku does win.

It would be ridiculous if a full bijuu with jinjuriki in sync be weaker than KN6.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (100 posts) See mini bio Level 7

5 kage takes this easily

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,412 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The only real threat to the Kages is Deva Path. The rest of the bodies would get destroyed. An unprepared Jiraiya came close to doing it on his own. The versatility and teamwork of the Kages would make short work of the Paths.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

The only real threat to the Kages is Deva Path. The rest of the bodies would get destroyed. An unprepared Jiraiya came close to doing it on his own. The versatility and teamwork of the Kages would make short work of the Paths.

This, if jiraiya knew that there were six, he would've beaten them.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel