The 3 disciples VS Type-Moon Femme Fatales

Topic started by SMXLR8 on June 23, 2014. Last post by taichokage 1 month, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,094 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Rules

in character , type moon team has 4 days of prep if needed , speed can be equal if needed , standard equipment for all , Void Shiki , Archtype:Earth Arcrueid and saber has Avalon , Type moon team is at their strongest since the discples are hax , LN and if canon video game showings for type moon team are allowed with the standard anime / manga of course

The 3 disciples

Type-Moon Femme Fatales

Shiki Ryougi, Arcrueid Bruhnstud, Arturia Pendragon, Aozaki Aoko

Both sides are 16 miles from each other

Post by CerusSerenade (2,556 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Arcueid distracts them with moon drop and Void Shiki teleports and cuts their lines.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Or, Either Ichiryuu or Midora activate their zones. Instant KO. They can both win here but I'm with the three disciples due to greater stats and more than one near instant KO ability. Shiki carries the team as far as hax goes. After getting into Type Moon more, I can say that line ability of Void is disgusting. But if she's gione I don't think the others have a chance even with Arcueid's potential DC. She can be taken out too quickly.

Void Shiki kills the zones.

Planet booster makes Arcueid one level stronger than her opponent.

They are more than capable of killing each other. The problem is, any of the disciples are faster than Shiki. Even if she offed one, the rest are not going to stand there and do nothing. She can't deal with them at once and the others are not relevant enough to do anything fast enough. And you see, even if Shiki kills the zones, once they're activated which is instantaneous, it's game over. Whether its the zone or one or more of the Disciples blitzing or launching a mass destructive attack, they still win.

And Saber can block any big windup attacks with Avalon.

Arcueid can't be put down by any of them, the planet will resurrect her.

Aozaki has time manipulation.

Yet none of them are fast enough for any of that to be effective. They aren't the ones with precog either.

@taichokage: Speed is equalized.

Reaction speed is not nor does it effect technique. Other than the blitz option, everything else applies. Zone activation is instantaneous and the Disciples still have precog. No matter how you look at it, they are likely to get the first move which is lethal. Even assuming they acted at the same time, at best they would kill each other. Speed equal only gives team 2 a realistic chance.
Also speed is equal only if necessary. If you want equal speed them you are admitting that they would otherwise lose most likely.

@taichokage: I'm not willing to go into a 10 page debate on whether or not badly written characters from Toriko have the speed to blitz planetary characters who rewrite reality.

Only Shiki really does that. It's unfortunate she doesn't have the speed. Incredible powers aren't always well rounded. That's why Lina Inverse loses to Goku even though she can destroy the universe. Sorry but speed matters. That is the primary reason why Toriko is not on DBZ level in full. And again speed is not the only factor. They are also weak in durability which is why if they are hit by practically any attack from these 3 they are dead whether it's from the zones or if they manage a physical attack. They are hax but they have many stat inferiorities. The bottom line is whoever strikes first wins. The Disciples have the advantage there.

@taichokage: I don't care, I'm not willing to debate whether or not Void Shiki can change reality so she's light speed, because she technically can, but you WILL say she can't, and considering my previous experience with SaladKing where I spent hours finding material for for him to blatantly ignore it I just don't feel like wasting my time.

Speed equal they win because they can kill any attack launched at them, they don't have the means to kill Arcueid, and Void Shiki warps reality.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,265 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@CerusSerenade: Sooo how can they stop an attack that is not visible or physical, attacks the cells directly, in one case making body functions fail and in the other directly eating the cells along with the body?

@Jinbeifan1: 0:50 Ryougi starts killing magic that bends space and anything in it. This isn't even Void Shiki, this is normal Ryougi Shiki taking her sweet ass time. She also states that if God exists, she could kill him.

Normal Ryougi has stabbed herself to deal no damage to herself, but kill a spirit attempting to possess her. She has killed a disease, and she has killed invisible magic that she can see through her MEODP. Void Mode increases this to be able to see concepts like distance. In Void Mode she has the personality and mind of Akasha, God in Type Moon. Void Shiki stated that it would be trivially easy for her to destroy reality.

@CerusSerenade: ... you know, if you want to help your case, post something in english for me please XD and that's just hyperbole, not her power but the whole killing god thing :P But bending space doesn't really matter here. That's useful for a straight up frontal attack, but this is an attack that takes no physical form and is unstoppable unless you kill the user first, which I highly doubt in this situation. She can't control something she doesn't understand, and I highly doubt any of team 2 would understand appetite energy or how it's used.

@Jinbeifan1: Bending space has no physical form either, neither do spirits but she still killed em. Do you think killing the concept of distance has a physical form?

As for the video, it's the only one on youtube that shows that fight.

Void Shiki was knocked out easily. You're trying to tell me that she's God level? She might house that kind of power but guess what? So does Haruhi. If she doesn't or can't use it, it's meaningless. In terms of inherent potential this would be one sided to the extreme. But she hasn't shown that she can use any abilities like you're suggesting. Just having the power isn't enough. She has to use it or otherwise prove it.

@CerusSerenade: But spirits are not the same as these attacks, they're not physical beings or even spiritual beings, they're hax attacks. I just don't see how bending space is going to stop an attack she cannot see and does not take any visible or spiritual form.

I figured, they don't like stuff in english sub for some reason :P

@taichokage: When was VOID shiki knocked out?

Asigami's space bending was previously invisible as well, but her eyes evolved to see them a string of colorful lines.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel