Thanos VS The Sailor Scouts

Topic started by blackdemon on Feb. 7, 2014. Last post by Destinyheroknight 6 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

Thanos from Marvel Comics takes on the Sailor Scouts from Sailor Moon! In my Darkseid VS Other Universes thread, there were posters who felt the Sailor Scouts could beat Darkseid, so I wanted to see how they'd do against Thanos, since he can also beat Darkseid. Note well that this is regular Thanos that they are battling, as Thanos with the infinity gauntlet would undo them in less than a second.

Anyway, the fight takes place in the Grand Canyon, and Thanos is facing Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto all at once. Who takes it? The villainous lover of death or the heroic femme fatales?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@blackdemon:

Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are not part of the Sailor Scouts. They are their own group. Also do wonder where the battle take place and what Thanos you using (since their are a lot of regular Thanos)

Anyway, Thanos should take this

Also the picture look like you using fan characters

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, technically the 9 are the Sailor Senshi. Only Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus are the scouts. But Thanos should win. Sailor Moon is the only "threat" to him.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Did you miss the part where I said the fight takes place in the Grand Canyon? I did mention that, you know.

I just replaced the picture with one that doesn't look like fan characters, btw.

The Thanos I'm using, just so we're clear, is Thanos without any infinity gems and just his standard power. I wanted to give the Scouts/Senshi a fighting chance.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@blackdemon:

Yes, I miss that part (sorry)

Well, that not clear. Their are dozen of Thanos in the Marvel multiverse and all of them act differently. Just be a little more clearer next time

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel