Thanos vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

5. Or just because it's a show. The comics and mangas are full of MFTL beings, and he have just realized it "oh wait, then how can they see it?".

yeah and that's why a galaxy can be like the size of a orange , that's pretty stupid if you ask me.

So please stop discussing when you cannot win and give in...

i know when i lose , it's not the case this time.

2. Being unable to die doesnt makes it unable to suffer a crushing defeat and suffer pain, a lot of pain I might add

if TTGL can inflict that pain. besides thanos was killed and he came back .

and also he resisted molecular manipulation

he made the universe scream

survived a Omega's blast who is at galactus level

We have been over the Mindrape bit, The TTGL pilots have superhuman Resolution and Willpower, the TTGL itself is a manifestation about it, I dont think Thanos could Mind rape them, he may even be out of range

teleport + mindrape = end of the pilot. they didn't resist it by themselves , someone helped them.

If the creators said such and specific Number I think that they meant it, they said a specific number rather than saying Galaxy size o anything like that. You should respect the Word of God rather to try to find loopholes in the art style

apparently the creators are so blind that they cannot understand what they are even creating . not even Dc and Marvel galaxies are like those ones unless a powerful reality warper does the job.

The TTGL is as big as the creators says is it. I could start saying, Thanos is 1 mt tall, and cover my eyes or block the screen every time you write the official height given my Marvel (if he haves one) and ignore you, and it may be the same thing you are doing now...

size doesn't matter when you are strong. like the beyonder being small beating the hell out of the celestials who are big with his bare hands. and the statements can't help this time cause they really did a bad job at trying to portray a galaxy .

Post by indifferentmrh (90 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@SilverGalford:

teleport + mindrape = end of the pilot

agreed

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

"5. Or just because it's a show. The comics and mangas are full of MFTL beings, and he have just realized it "oh wait, then how can they see it?".

yeah and that's why a galaxy can be like the size of a orange , that's pretty stupid if you ask me" What orange? In their hands? Point of view... I wrote that quote for how could the Earthlings watch them. "A" answer: Willpower or such. "B" It's a show and there aren't exist fully realist shows. You have to accept it, the Marvel and DC are full of MFTL beings too whom shouldn't can see each other.

"teleport + mindrape = end of the pilot. they didn't resist it by themselves , someone helped them." Deja Vu... I have a feeling I read this before, like ten times.

"size doesn't matter" - You use this in the wrong situation. TTGL isn't just bigger, he is smaller than a bacterium compared to man. The difference is heaven and hell...

What orange? In their hands?

what part of reality warpers you didn't understand?. some characters can even grow at that size.

"A" answer: Willpower or such. "B" It's a show and there aren't exist fully realist shows. You have to accept it, the Marvel and DC are full of wtoo whom shouldn't can see each other.

oh thanks now you have made a good point , will power . so if Vegito was able to resist magical transmutation , he will resist the magical transmutation of the Spectre. so you are telling me if the crew were able to resist "mind raping" , they will resist the mind raping of powerful characters like Spectre ,Eternity ,Galactus and so on?,

and how come mere Humans with will power could watch that fight? you are even giving me options . i think that can't help your case.

Thanos mindraping is not that weak and doesn't even need to touch the target to do it :

as for teleportation

he can even see SF from light years , the crew won't escape .

."size doesn't matter" - You use this in the wrong situation. TTGL isn't just bigger, he is smaller than a bacterium compared to man. The difference is heaven and hell...

it doesn't matter when the small character is so powerful. i said this cause some people believe TTGL is galaxy sized.

Deja Vu... I have a feeling I read this before, like ten times.

cause that really happened . even Superman has shown some good will power against magic users who can transmutate , but that doesn't mean he can resist the magical transmutation of someone like Mr MXY , or Lucifer Morningstar . when the crew can resist mind raping by themselves , then they may still have a chance.

@SilverGalford said:

What orange? In their hands?

what part of reality warpers you didn't understand?. some characters can even grow at that size.

"A" answer: Willpower or such. "B" It's a show and there aren't exist fully realist shows. You have to accept it, the Marvel and DC are full of wtoo whom shouldn't can see each other.

oh thanks now you have made a good point , will power . so if Vegito was able to resist magical transmutation , he will resist the magical transmutation of the Spectre. so you are telling me if the crew were able to resist "mind raping" , they will resist the mind raping of powerful characters like Spectre ,Eternity ,Galactus and so on?,

and how come mere Humans with will power could watch that fight? you are even giving me options . i think that can't help your case.

Thanos mindraping is not that weak and doesn't even need to touch the target to do it :

as for teleportation

he can even see SF from light years , the crew won't escape .

."size doesn't matter" - You use this in the wrong situation. TTGL isn't just bigger, he is smaller than a bacterium compared to man. The difference is heaven and hell...

it doesn't matter when the small character is so powerful. i said this cause some people believe TTGL is galaxy sized.

Deja Vu... I have a feeling I read this before, like ten times.

cause that really happened . even Superman has shown some good will power against magic users who can transmutate , but that doesn't mean he can resist the magical transmutation of someone like Mr MXY , or Lucifer Morningstar . when the crew can resist mind raping by themselves , then they may still have a chance.

What are you talking about? Reality warpers grown orange sized?

You write I made a good point, then you bring up an another thing. I don't know you have agreed with me or just debating badly.

I got that there are different levels of mind-manipulating. But you can't say thanos would mindrape them because he a high-leveled mindraper in marvel universe. There isn't a measure to compare. There isn't anything to see and compare. Just different levels, in their universe. If he did more impressive things to you then you can believe he could win, but it won't be proven.

" it doesn't matter when the small character is so powerful." - So you admit a powerful virus could beat you?

" Thanos mindraping is not that weak and doesn't even need to touch the target to do it ": - He can't reach a galaxy distance. At least I read that.

" you are even giving me options . i think that can't help your case." I think that won't help your case if you just think on something and write that you don't agree. Those options are simple, if you don't understand then that's your fail.

" it doesn't matter when the small character is so powerful." - So you admit a powerful virus could beat you?

a POWERFUL virus cannot killed people? it can kill you too.

I got that there are different levels of mind-manipulating. But you can't say thanos would mindrape them because he a high-leveled mindraper in marvel universe. There isn't a measure to compare. There isn't anything to see and compare. Just different levels, in their universe. If he did more impressive things to you then you can believe he could win, but it won't be proven.

and the crew OUTSIDE TTGL universe has chance to resist a good minraping from powerful Marvel characters ? what is going to stop Thanos from mindraping them since the crew hasn't even shown THEMSELVES good resistance to mindraping? . like if there were a measure in TTGL to compare telepathy , that can't be proven too . it's more like the Vegeta resisting Babidi mindraping nonsense, i have seen people stating Vegeta could resist a powerful mindraping because of that lol.

What are you talking about? Reality warpers grown orange sized?

no , reality warpers can make a Galaxy look orange sized. you misunderstood me.

" Thanos mindraping is not that weak and doesn't even need to touch the target to do it ": - He can't reach a galaxy distance. At least I read that.

TTGLA is not galaxy sized .he will reach them.besides he has proved it as the scan showed above, if he weren't too far away , he wouldn't have used that ability to detect SF.

if you don't understand then that's your fail.

clearly it's option B,and since it's not realistic ,we can say now they are NON realistic galaxy sized because those mechas weren't really galaxy sized. if TTGL were in Marvel Universe or Dc Universe ,it would be a tiny robot.

I don't know you have agreed with me or just debating badly.

i haven't agreed with you , and i'm not debating badly. people just think it's so easy to kill thanos with will power , a good plot plus a creator statement.it's like someone told me that Sailor Moon will beat The Beyonder cause she always wants and wins LOL!.

"a POWERFUL virus cannot killed people? it can kill you too." Lol, hell no. Basic biology. The virus attack one cell, "overwrite" it to its dns and the cell "blowing up", the viruses go and infect another DNSs. It spreading throughout your body. I can't explain it with the specific names, but in nutshell, you see, not a single virus kill people.

"no , reality warpers can make a Galaxy look orange sized. you misunderstood me." Ok. So what stop them from being bigger than the galaxy?

"i haven't agreed with you , and i'm not debating badly. people just think it's so easy to kill thanos with will power" I am not a TTGL expert, so I don't know a lot of things about their willpower. I say it's easy to kill him with that speed and mass. And their willpower would protect them for that 1-2 second if Thanos could reach them while TTGL would kill him with one slap.

"clearly it's option B,and since it's not realistic ,we can say now they are NON realistic galaxy sized because those mechas weren't really galaxy sized. if TTGL were in Marvel Universe or Dc Universe ,it would be a tiny robot." The size are the same as they stated. I really don't want to repeat all the things that others said. Your argument was that why could mere humans see their fight. And that's why I wrote those 2 opinions.

"and the crew OUTSIDE TTGL universe has chance to resist a good minraping from powerful Marvel characters ?" Has chance, but we don't know. Same to Thanos. Could he resist to anything outside marvel without the defend of writers/plot?:) I know you will say yes but you can't know. There isn't a regular measure for telepathy, nowhere.

" i have seen people stating Vegeta could resist a powerful mindraping because of that lol." Yes, there is a high chance for that. There was telepathy user in DB too, and that wasn't working on a stronger fighter. Power=ki, higher ki=higher resistance.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

"a POWERFUL virus cannot killed people? it can kill you too." Lol, hell no. Basic biology. The virus attack one cell, "overwrite" it to its dns and the cell "blowing up", the viruses go and infect another DNSs. It spreading throughout your body. I can't explain it with the specific names, but in nutshell, you see, not a single virus kill people.

and what about AIDS ? it doesn't kill people? you got to be kidding me.

"no , reality warpers can make a Galaxy look orange sized. you misunderstood me." Ok. So what stop them from being bigger than the galaxy?

first TTGL is not a reality warper ,second the anti spiral "probably" was, and a lower one , a good one should have turned even the planet earth into an apple ,and third even if they both were probably reality warpers with the ability to grow , they didn't do it in the final battle.

"i haven't agreed with you , and i'm not debating badly. people just think it's so easy to kill thanos with will power" I am not a TTGL expert, so I don't know a lot of things about their willpower. I say it's easy to kill him with that speed and mass. And their willpower would protect them for that 1-2 second if Thanos could reach them while TTGL would kill him with one slap.

human will power is not going to stop someone who is an expert telepath , that means nothing to Thanos . besides how many times should i have to remind you that they didn't do it by THEMSELVES?

"clearly it's option B,and since it's not realistic ,we can say now they are NON realistic galaxy sized because those mechas weren't really galaxy sized. if TTGL were in Marvel Universe or Dc Universe ,it would be a tiny robot." The size are the same as they stated. I really don't want to repeat all the things that others said. Your argument was that why could mere humans see their fight. And that's why I wrote those 2 opinions.

and that's why it's option B , option A is not even a good one. there isn't any part of the video where it says they were using human will power to see the fight . that's just your mere speculation.

"and the crew OUTSIDE TTGL universe has chance to resist a good minraping from powerful Marvel characters ?" Has chance, but we don't know. Same to Thanos. Could he resist to anything outside marvel without the defend of writers/plot?:) I know you will say yes but you can't know. There isn't a regular measure for telepathy, nowhere.

when the crew by themselves can resist mindraping , let me know . and since there There isn't a regular measure for telepathy, how can you know the crew will resist Thanos mindraping , someone who has mindraped expert telepaths with more will power than the crew?

i have seen people stating Vegeta could resist a powerful mindraping because of that lol." Yes, there is a high chance for that. There was telepathy user in DB too, and that wasn't working on a stronger fighter. Power=ki, higher ki=higher resistance.

LOL! now this sum ups everything, i bet you believe Vegeta is going to resist a powerful telepath , no wonder why you believe the crew can , now i'm done with you . when someone tells me that Vegeta is able to resist a powerful mindraping of Galactus, that means it's time to stop continuing posting.

"and what about AIDS ? it doesn't kill people? you got to be kidding me."

What you read/understand: "No" What I wrote: Basic biology. The virus attack one cell, "overwrite" it to its dns and the cell "blowing up", the viruses go and infect another DNSs. It spreading throughout your body. I can't explain it with the specific names, but in nutshell, you see, not a single virus kill people. Anyway the AIDS is the sickness, caused by the HIV virus.

"human will power is not going to stop someone who is an expert telepath , that means nothing to Thanos" Where the f.ck do you know? You just replying the same things again and again, didn't even think on what the others/me said. You can't know but it doesn't matter because the mass and speed is the important aspect here.

"and that's why it's option B , option A is not even a good one. there isn't any part of the video where it says they were using human will power to see the fight . that's just your mere speculation." I forgot to say in my previous post, but unless you know something to suppose it wasn't willpower then it was willpower, because speculation>contradiction.

"and since there There isn't a regular measure for telepathy, how can you know the crew will resist Thanos mindraping" THAT'S WHAT I SAY! We don't know, they maybe could resist maybe couldn't. But you can't prove either of it, because they won't ever fight officially.

"LOL! now this sum ups everything" That sum up again you s.cks at DBZ knowledge and you are a bad debater. Exacly, you should stop it because this stupidness level is immeasurable too, you think fully confidently, a single virus can beat a man.... It's time to stop it and educate yourself from basic biology, physics.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SilverGalford:

besides how many times should i have to remind you that they didn't do it by THEMSELVES?

Give me the first name the living person who helped them break free of the illusion.

@mypasswordis1234 said:

"and what about AIDS ? it doesn't kill people? you got to be kidding me."

What you read/understand: "No" What I wrote: Basic biology. The virus attack one cell, "overwrite" it to its dns and the cell "blowing up", the viruses go and infect another DNSs. It spreading throughout your body. I can't explain it with the specific names, but in nutshell, you see, not a single virus kill people. Anyway the AIDS is the sickness, caused by the HIV virus.

"human will power is not going to stop someone who is an expert telepath , that means nothing to Thanos" Where the f.ck do you know? You just replying the same things again and again, didn't even think on what the others/me said. You can't know but it doesn't matter because the mass and speed is the important aspect here.

"and that's why it's option B , option A is not even a good one. there isn't any part of the video where it says they were using human will power to see the fight . that's just your mere speculation." I forgot to say in my previous post, but unless you know something to suppose it wasn't willpower then it was willpower, because speculation>contradiction.

"and since there There isn't a regular measure for telepathy, how can you know the crew will resist Thanos mindraping" THAT'S WHAT I SAY! We don't know, they maybe could resist maybe couldn't. But you can't prove either of it, because they won't ever fight officially.

"LOL! now this sum ups everything" That sum up again you s.cks at DBZ knowledge and you are a bad debater. Exacly, you should stop it because this stupidness level is immeasurable too, you think fully confidently, a single virus can beat a man.... It's time to stop it and educate yourself from basic biology, physics.

as for the virus , i don't care i'm not even a biologist expert , does it really matter? we can play the same game , i can use different things as examples like you : a small bullet in your head is enough to kill you , an very poisonous small spider can do the same . and look who is talking about physics, ask a physicist if a galaxy is like the size of a planet , it would be funny to see how he laughs at that pathetic statement of the creator, of course after he watches the whole video.

as for DBZ and this thread , i think it is done , i cannot believe Vegeta can resist a powerful mindraping (considering how weak babidi is ) . human will power cannot be compared to powerful telepathy . if powerful telepaths who have trained for a very long time with a lot of will power can do nothing to thanos , non telepaths without that training with low will power are going to stop them? are you kidding?. this should be possible with a good plot .

now as for speculation , you can speculate and state on something that cannot exist or impossible to do ,it's like me saying Goku can beat the Spectre , that's an speculation but it's impossible ,now you can speculate on something based on proofs ,feats, etc ,at least something close to that ,e.g Silver Sufer beats Vegeta ,that's more credible than the first speculation . i can come to that conclusion because of Silver Sufer feats . now you say it is a contradiction no matter if there are feats or not , since you are speculating , aren't you contradicting yourself? i haven't said a speculation was contradictory.

you are making things up , humans with will power saw the battle (there isn't even a good feat about that or something remotely close to believe this , by this logic i mean your logic , Goku will power can overcome the power of the Presence ,omg ) ,can resist powerful mindraping (despite the fact they didn't do it by themselves which is something you are omitting) and finally bring that biology issue to the table like if it were the only example of a small thing killing a big thing . you are creating this stupidness , if i don't fully understand biology that doesn't have anything to do with this thread . and it doesn't mean i'm stupid cause the only thing i can do is just to read a book and that's it ,everyone can do that it's not that hard. but this battle thread has nothing to do with this .

i'm not even just stating, i'm even showing you feats . battle threads are like that . if NOTHING couldn't be proven because there isn't an official battle, then you cannot even say who wins on every battle thread that easy. that would be impossible and battle threads wouldn't exist like this one .

finally have a nice day , i'm done with this , if you think you won i don't care . feats prove otherwise.

@SilverGalford:

besides how many times should i have to remind you that they didn't do it by THEMSELVES?

despite the fact they didn't do it by themselves which is something you are ommiting

Give me the first name the living person who helped them break free of the illusion.

biologist expert

Its called Virology or a Virologist, not a biologist expert. That's not even a real thing.

I should clarify as I can see you making another mistake based on that last statment. You don't define a Biologist (Or any other job title for that matter) with terms like novice, expert, or master. This is because he/she has been highly educated in the field of biology.

@Yusuke52 said:

@SilverGalford:

despite the fact they didn't do it by themselves which is something you are ommiting

biologist expert

Its called Virology or a Virologist, not a biologist expert. That's not even a real thing.

I should clarify as I can see you making another mistake based on that last statment. You don't define a Biologist (Or any other job title for that matter) with terms like novice, expert, or master. This is because he/she has clearly been highly educated in the field of biology.

again with the biology thing .

8:19

17:04

he was. that little green crystal had to do with this too. sorry but i'm in a hurry , later.

@SilverGalford:

Virology, not Biology.

Video is blocked in my country due to copyright grounds. Not to worry I watched the actual episode from the moment they were traped inside the maze.

Despite this you never answered my question, you said that someone helped them. I asked you to name which living person this was and you still have yet to do so.

he was.

This is not an answer, it's a lack of knowledge.

Given that you have decided to change your answer to 2 living persons, if you could name both of them now that would be great. I will be careful not to use any names apart from Simons in this next part just incase.

By little green crystal, I assume you mean the engagement ring, something they showed at the start of season 2 along with a little side plot of Simon's proposal to her, something which would be hard to forget given the importance of the scene it was used in and the shortness of the show itself? The only purpose that served was to bring them straight to said womans location, the ring holds no more signifance than a standard engagement ring, the gem itself is something simon found while digging through dirt in episode 11 (Simply a plot point to further his relationship with said woman), most likely an emerald based on the appearance. They were starting to break out already it just made everything alot easier breaking out at said womans location and bringing the entire SGGL to her location aswell so they could transform into the TTGL.

Said woman was simply a shortcut out of the dimension they were trapped in. Nothing more nothing less as far as this feat is concerned.

@SilverGalford said:

as for the virus , i don't care i'm not even a biologist expert , does it really matter? we can play the same game , i can use different things as examples like you : a small bullet in your head is enough to kill you , an very poisonous small spider can do the same . and look who is talking about physics, ask a physicist if a galaxy is like the size of a planet , it would be funny to see how he laughs at that pathetic statement of the creator, of course after he watches the whole video.

as for DBZ and this thread , i think it is done , i cannot believe Vegeta can resist a powerful mindraping (considering how weak babidi is ) . human will power cannot be compared to powerful telepathy . if powerful telepaths who have trained for a very long time with a lot of will power can do nothing to thanos , non telepaths without that training with low will power are going to stop them? are you kidding?. this should be possible with a good plot .

now as for speculation , you can speculate and state on something that cannot exist or impossible to do ,it's like me saying Goku can beat the Spectre , that's an speculation but it's impossible ,now you can speculate on something based on proofs ,feats, etc ,at least something close to that ,e.g Silver Sufer beats Vegeta ,that's more credible than the first speculation . i can come to that conclusion because of Silver Sufer feats . now you say it is a contradiction no matter if there are feats or not , since you are speculating , aren't you contradicting yourself? i haven't said a speculation was contradictory.

you are making things up , humans with will power saw the battle (there isn't even a good feat about that or something remotely close to believe this , by this logic i mean your logic , Goku will power can overcome the power of the Presence ,omg ) ,can resist powerful mindraping (despite the fact they didn't do it by themselves which is something you are omitting) and finally bring that biology issue to the table like if it were the only example of a small thing killing a big thing . you are creating this stupidness , if i don't fully understand biology that doesn't have anything to do with this thread . and it doesn't mean i'm stupid cause the only thing i can do is just to read a book and that's it ,everyone can do that it's not that hard. but this battle thread has nothing to do with this .

i'm not even just stating, i'm even showing you feats . battle threads are like that . if NOTHING couldn't be proven because there isn't an official battle, then you cannot even say who wins on every battle thread that easy. that would be impossible and battle threads wouldn't exist like this one .

finally have a nice day , i'm done with this , if you think you won i don't care . feats prove otherwise.

I don't mind if you not good at biology, but you stated a virus can beat a man, then I explained why not, then you told I must be kidding. This is both a debating and personality fault. At least use the google if you not sure in something. A bullet is much bigger and faster than a virus, also it usually don't work on robots...

You cannot believe Vegeta can resist? That's not my fault. I know you don't like them, but those happened what I mentioned, and you can't refute it. Badibi is a wizard or what, and pretty dangerous, but I won't write about that here.

About willpower and physics:

All problems, no matter how inconceivably large, can be solved by wishing really, really hard. Through sheer willpower and making constipated faces, you can:
annihilate an entire race of furries
repair and maintain giant robots from a vastly superior civilization in middle of an endless wasteland
advance from a race of illiterate, cave-dwelling people to futuristic levels of technology in 7 years
break every law of practical and theoretical physics
breath in space and underground
instantaneously evolve from a rat to a human
kill God

It's a little different from our willpower when we hungry.

What I told is speculation>contradiction. What you told is feats>speculation. You maybe right, but it's irrelevant in this subject.

@Yusuke52 said:

@SilverGalford:

Virology, not Biology.

Video is blocked in my country due to copyright grounds. Not to worry I watched the actual episode from the moment they were traped inside the maze.

Despite this you never answered my question, you said that someone helped them. I asked you to name which living person this was and you still have yet to do so.

he was.

This is not an answer, it's a lack of knowledge.

Given that you have decided to change your answer to 2 living persons, if you could name both of them now that would be great. I will be careful not to use any names apart from Simons in this next part just incase.

By little green crystal, I assume you mean the engagement ring, something they showed at the start of season 2 along with a little side plot of Simon's proposal to her, something which would be hard to forget given the importance of the scene it was used in and the shortness of the show itself? The only purpose that served was to bring them straight to said womans location, the ring holds no more signifance than a standard engagement ring, the gem itself is something simon found while digging through dirt in episode 11 (Simply a plot point to further his relationship with said woman), most likely an emerald based on the appearance. They were starting to break out already it just made everything alot easier breaking out at said womans location and bringing the entire SGGL to her location aswell so they could transform into the TTGL.

Said woman was simply a shortcut out of the dimension they were trapped in. Nothing more nothing less as far as this feat is concerned.

ok ,i understand thanks for the clarification . anyways here is another little detail, the Anti Spiral created a reality , they were able to escape , that means Anti Spiral is not a good telepath because simple humans without training in telepathy and with just will power were able to escape. if Galactus had done the same , they wouldn't have escaped . not even the human torch with all his power was able to escape from being turned into an herald.

but here we are talking about thanos , someone who is a great telepath .

a good mindraping wouldn't even let people choose what they consider right ,even think . the crew wans't that controlled when they entered that reality . when someone is mindraped , you are not even aware of who you really are (like Simon's case) or what to choose , the telepath controls you and orders you to do as he pleases. no wonder why the Anti Spiral was so surprised , he wasn't controlling them completely .the crew didn't show resistance to mindraping , that was only will power. if they had complete resistance to mindraping , they wouldn't even have been affected by the Anti Spiral power in the first place .

it's something like this :

Superman is resisting magical transmutation just by will power in that realm ,yet Superman cannot resist the magic of the Spectre with such will power.

and there is more :

"they are trapped within the chains of a universe created by one's own recognition"

if they were in their own created universe capable to escape with will power ,that means Anti Spiral is not good at Telepathy.

What I told is speculation>contradiction. What you told is feats>speculation. You maybe right, but it's irrelevant in this subject.

if it is not relevant , not even what you are posting is .

break every law of practical and theoretical physics

nothing that a good reality warper can do .

All problems, no matter how inconceivably large, can be solved by wishing really, really hard. Through sheer willpower and making constipated faces, you can:

if that's your best argument , i must say that Superman can beat the Presence by just will power.

this means that Kenshin Himura from Samurai X with will power can beat the Silver Surfer.

also it means that Revy from Black Lagoon can beat The Living Tribunal

or even more ridiculous , WildCat with will power can beat Man of Miracles , the man that i have as avatar .

even better , let's use a non fictional example : if what you say were true Adolf Hitler should have won the WW II

all of these things are possible because of will power, this is incredible .

so your logic fails so bad.ask anyone here who knows these characters , the answers they can give you about the outcome of every battle i've mentioned as examples destroy completely your argument . that wishing thing is relative , not absolute.

You still don't get it. They warping reality with will power. My logic fails? You ignoring that Thanos is a virus. >.<"

"if it is not relevant , not even what you are posting is ." And it's because.... you believe it. Ok, you totally convinced me.

"if they were in their own created universe capable to escape with will power ,that means Anti Spiral is not good at Telepathy." Or good, and they was just better. You try again to underestimate the series you don't like and ascend into the heavens the series you like.

Oh, and: "if that's your best argument , i must say" That's not my argument, that's why I quoted it. It's from a TTGL site.

@SilverGalford: I dont know why you keep name dropping Galactus. Had Galactus been at even half his strength fighting Thanos, he would have obliterated him.

He didn't create a reality, he created an series of infinite universes using their own intelligence to fuel them, and then trapped their conscious minds inside said universes and cut them off from each other.

The Anti Spiral stated himself that as long as they have their intelligence they can't escape. To say that gives them no resistance of any form against mind invasion is false. Repeated attempts would likely work but the initial attempt would most likely fail.

I understand that Thanos has powerful telepathy, but the fact that there are 12 pilots in the entire Mech, each seperated from each other by a few million light years and in the case of Simon, inside Lagann itself (An area too small for Thanos to teleport inside), not to mention that once he teleports inside the structure he is susceptable to the effects of the Super Spiral Space it generates to keep itself stable in a physical universe.

Short version, he has teleported into an area that gives their thoughts form.

The point of Spiral Space, which is where the Granzeboma and TTGL fought, is to give their thoughts and dreams form. This can be seen when Lordgenome creates himself a body and rebuilds Lazengan from just a head, which also made it much bigger than its previous form. It is also seen when they transform a planet sized mech (SGGL) into the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann out of nothing but spiral energy. (Will return to this soon)

Inside this space they are rather powerful reality warpers, an interview with the creators explained that it can exist in the physical universe because it generates its own Super Spiral Space to exist in.

To say he is going to casually take out every pilot inside the mech by teleporting into each individual cockpit and mind fucking them before they can just will him back outside of it or throw him back in time a few minutes and hit him with a galaxy sized Giga Drill Break and still get up and continue is an overestimation of his power.

I will say that Thanos has very impressive regeneration but he is not tanking a multi galaxy sized drill of pure energy to his body and be able to effectively renerate from that.

As for its size, are you really in doubt when they took over the moon by destroying all Mugann with a city sized mech, tore through dimensions to break into a space that was sealed off by people many times more powerful than them, proceeded to break out of an ocean in space that converts any and all spiral energy it absorbs into pressure, tank actual planets being thrown at them, firing off anti-probability missiles that have a 100% chance to bypass defences and hit the target, firing off more shots into the past present and future in order to get around the Ashtanga Warships Shrodinger Effect, breaking out of a very elaborate telepathic maze they were placed in, summoning every mech to their location from nothing at all, creating a Mech larger than the Galaxy they were standing in from pure spiral energy, proceeding to throw galaxies around like shurikens, creating explosions larger than their size, stalemating the energy equlivant of the big bang, absorbing said energy to make them even more powerful, creating a drill larger than its body, continually creating more drills as each one broke, opening up one by one like matryoshka dolls until Lagann who is more or less still empowered from everything else kills the Anti Spiral King with a Lagann Impact thus ending the spiral war, after which they teleport back into real space where they can now breath without the need of a suit.

Given the absurdity of the series, and backed by the comment from the databook its rather hard to not believe they were galaxy sized by the end. Had the Earth not been visable, what case could be made that they were not a similar size to our own galaxies? It even goes to great length to prove their size when it zooms out of the planet Nia was held captive in, to show more planets, then it zooms out more to show even more, then it zooms out fully to show the galaxy itself.

For you to continually deny this is ignorant, its clearly as large as they are trying to portray it, but because of some poor choice in art design and story you will chastise them by saying they cant draw properly. Its horrible that you think like this. They went to great lengths to make it as absurd as possible, they went to great lengths to draw and colour each galaxy you see, they went to great lengths to show Granzeboma creating the big bang equlivant from 2 galaxies, they went to great lengths to describe the many various powers and effects they we showing.

For people to say that he can casually take down the TTGL faster than breathing, are tremendosuly overestimating his power.

He has never fought something that moves at the speeds it does and will hit him continually with the destructive power that it will.

I would like to think we agree when I say, Thanos can't match its destructive output nor its speed nor durability.

Which leaves a mindfuck as his only option to win.

Could this give him a win? Sure it could, hes powerful enough that they will sucumb to his telepathy eventually (How ever long this may take I will not get into), will he get his win easily by attempting this? Not a chance in hell.

The only way I can describe this is that Thanos has to exert himself much more than they have to to pull off a win. A single attack can reduce him to dust, whereas he must teleport inside an area they control down to the atom , and mindfuck each pilot one at a time before he is ejected by force and takes a drill to his body.

I hate to say this but you use horrible analogies to try and back up your statements, like using the Beyonder to prove the size of a galaxy and how big does not always mean powerful.

The latter is true, but when it shows them exhibiting said power frequently during their battle, then yes, in this case size does mean power.

As for the Beyonder, even you should know this was a horrible example, you might as well have used The One Above All in human form, given that the Beyonder could easily make himself as large as he wanted back before his retcon.

If this is going to continue, we cant constantly go back and forth like we have done.

Read through what I have posted, try to understand things as I see them. When you do, you will see what I mean. I have read what you have to say, I have taken my time trying to get myself into your mindset to understand things from your point of view. But the problem is that you dismiss aspects of the TTGL and continue to rant on about the same stuff without trying to understand what was said.

I dont want this to turn ugly for either of us and we end up not liking each other very much. Lets have a civilized discussion, you read through this carefully (I realise its alot of information, take your time with this i'm in no rush) try to see things in from my point of view and dont just dismiss them outright. I will do the same to yours.

If you have any evidence that can disprove any of what I have said then by all means post it. But I beg you to not continue with how you have been so far, if we can reach a mutual understanding then this is optimal.

(Likely many spelling mistakes here, just too much text for me to check through it and get all of them.)

(Likely many spelling mistakes here, just too much text for me to check through it and get all of them.)

don't worry , it is hard i know .

I dont know why you keep name dropping Galactus. Had Galactus been at even half his strength fighting Thanos, he would have obliterated him.

i'm just showing you what a good telepath will do . although that wasn't telepathy , Human Torch's will power couldn't help him. and if that non telepathy power could affect him , his weak mind can be affected by that power.

He didn't create a reality, he created an series of infinite universes using their own intelligence to fuel them, and then trapped their conscious minds inside said universes and cut them off from each other.

yes i can understand , but the crew was first AFFECTED (so much for mindraping resistance) and then "magically" with only will power they managed to escaped (it's like the superman magical transmutation example, he was affected first , later he resisted ) .even if it wasn't a reality , Anti Spiral's power affected the crew , creating universes .if Anti Spiral were an expert telepath ,a powerful one . that wouldn't have happened,the crew wouldn't have escaped . it's more like a plot .

I understand that Thanos has powerful telepathy, but the fact that there are 12 pilots in the entire Mech, each seperated from each other by a few million light years and in the case of Simon, inside Lagann itself (An area too small for Thanos to teleport inside), not to mention that once he teleports inside the structure he is susceptable to the effects of the Super Spiral Space it generates to keep itself stable in a physical universe.

Since Laggan is not Million years sized plus the fact that Thanos can see people no matter where they are , he will mindrape.

The point of Spiral Space, which is where the Granzeboma and TTGL fought, is to give their thoughts and dreams form. This can be seen when Lordgenome creates himself a body and rebuilds Lazengan from just a head, which also made it much bigger than its previous form. It is also seen when they transform a planet sized mech (SGGL) into the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann out of nothing but spiral energy. (Will return to this soon)

yet what i watched on the video was a planet sized robot.

To say he is going to casually take out every pilot inside the mech by teleporting into each individual cockpit and mind fucking them before they can just will him back outside of it or throw him back in time a few minutes and hit him with a galaxy sized Giga Drill Break and still get up and continue is an overestimation of his power.

Laggan wasn't galaxy sized ,consequently nor that drill . Thanos teleports everywhere he wants , they won't catch him. i saw the speed of TTGLA on that video , as i said before i have seen better speed feats on other mecha animes.

I will say that Thanos has very impressive regeneration but he is not tanking a multi galaxy sized drill of pure energy to his body and be able to effectively renerate from that.

it wasn't galaxy sized . if that were true humans wouldn't have been able to see the whole robot , the whole explosion and the whole battle , only a big drill.

As for its size, are you really in doubt when they took over the moon by destroying all Mugann with a city sized mech, tore through dimensions to break into a space that was sealed off by people many times more powerful than them, proceeded to break out of an ocean in space that converts any and all spiral energy it absorbs into pressure, tank actual planets being thrown at them, firing off anti-probability missiles that have a 100% chance to bypass defences and hit the target, firing off more shots into the past present and future in order to get around the Ashtanga Warships Shrodinger Effect, breaking out of a very elaborate telepathic maze they were placed in, summoning every mech to their location from nothing at all, creating a Mech larger than the Galaxy they were standing in from pure spiral energy, proceeding to throw galaxies around like shurikens, creating explosions larger than their size, stalemating the energy equlivant of the big bang, absorbing said energy to make them even more powerful, creating a drill larger than its body, continually creating more drills as each one broke, opening up one by one like matryoshka dolls until Lagann who is more or less still empowered from everything else kills the Anti Spiral King with a Lagann Impact thus ending the spiral war, after

yet , the video shows something different from what you are stating in the final battle . they were about to die by the Anti Spiral (so much for unlimited power) and lord Genome tanked that Blast protecting them, Anti Spiral destroyed almost the whole Mecha , only the head survived (so much for that fixing power) . when the Anti Spiral started throwing Galaxies like shurikens , little humans later where able to see the whole Mecha from Planet Earth . and that telepathy sucks , cause as i stated a good mindraping wouldn't even have let people think or escape with will power , specially if the ones affected are non telepathic humans (unless there is a good plot behind or PIS ) . if to break that elaborate telepathic maze you need will power , batman can break it easily.

which they teleport back into real space where they can now breath without the need of a suit.

now as for the part when they survived into real space .

when did that happen? can't you see they were still inside the heads ,even Simon ? , the head seemed destroyed when they attacked the Anti Spiral , however after that explosion there are green lines above Simon and that girl , indicating that there is a field that is protecting them. like the red lines in the head's suits of the other pilots.

creating explosions larger than their size, stalemating the energy equlivant of the big bang, absorbing said energy to make them even more powerful,

as for the big bang power , if that were true , the explosion should have been bigger than the one Humans saw in the first place . if i'm bigger than a galaxy , and i'm close to someone on planet Earth (that explosion looked so close to Humans because to see something light years in the distance you need a good telescope, it is impossible to see that with the naked eye) then you will see only a little part of my body and an explosion that i can create should cover all the planet, not only a little part. dude i'm Galaxy sized and close to you . think about it.

and if i'm not galaxy sized, then big drill that i may carry cannot be that size too.

For you to continually deny this is ignorant, its clearly as large as they are trying to portray it, but because of some poor choice in art design and story you will chastise them by saying they cant draw properly. Its horrible that you think like this.

ignorance is to always believe that the data book is always right , e.g it's like saying the Chousins from Tenchi Muyo are TRULY onmipotent when they are not .

it's horrible to think like this when someone doesn't do a good job , like if people haven't bashed any Anime,Comic,Videogame etc because of some details. . if someone draws an orange and say : "hey look it's a galaxy and the big kid next to it is galaxy sized" , and even worse , later trying to compare that galaxy to Dc and Marvel Galaxies , even A REAL ONE , when the case is it's not even as big as those ones, that's so indeed very terrible.

i'm not ignorant . In that case ,the creator is because i'm using his own creation .

They went to great lengths to make it as absurd as possible, they went to great lengths to draw and colour each galaxy you see, they went to great lengths to show Granzeboma creating the big bang equlivant from 2 galaxies, they went to great lengths to describe the many various powers and effects they we showing.

and omitting the part when Humans saw them from planet Earth is not helping.

Read through what I have posted, try to understand things as I see them. When you do, you will see what I mean. I have read what you have to say, I have taken my time trying to get myself into your mindset to understand things from your point of view. But the problem is that you dismiss aspects of the TTGL and continue to rant on about the same stuff without trying to understand what was said.

all i can see is that a simple video is not helping the Data Book and an Anime creator wants to make me believe that a robot is planet galaxy sized when he doesn't even have a clue of what he is doing . isn't that great? .

You still don't get it. They warping reality with will power. My logic fails? You ignoring that Thanos is a virus. >.<"

i don't know how that was possible , cause the one doing it was the Anti Spiral. oh wait it's like humans with will power saw the battle perhaps? .

your logic fails cause you were stating this as something GENERAL ,not only for this Anime . My given examples destroyed your argument ,and the same video destroys it too cause they were about to die by the AntiSpiral with their "so called power willpower" and his good friend Lord Genome helped them.

no, thanos is not a virus , he is a Spider .

"if it is not relevant , not even what you are posting is ." And it's because.... you believe it. Ok, you totally convinced me.

say that to the creator who did a bad job at creating galaxies.

"if they were in their own created universe capable to escape with will power ,that means Anti Spiral is not good at Telepathy." Or good, and they was just better. You try again to underestimate the series you don't like and ascend into the heavens the series you like.

and yet that will power didn't help them to beat the Anti Spiral on their own when they were about to die because Lord Genome helped them.

Oh, and: "if that's your best argument , i must say" That's not my argument, that's why I quoted it. It's from a TTGL site.

as i said before , that site is not helping due to the fact that the video is showing something different. it's the same thing Yusuke is telling me , the data book ,the data book and the data book again . but how many times do i have to remind you that the video proves something different? .

But the problem is that you dismiss aspects of the TTGL and continue to rant on about the same stuff without trying to understand what was said.

in that case , i'm not the one ranting , the creator is ranting about his own creation. perhaps only the part when they were helped to escape , i was .

Post by bowstaff54 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@SilverGalford: You really love disagreeing with Gainax regarding what they said how big TTGL was.

I wonder who I should believe... Gainax... or you? Hm...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel