Thanos vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Topic started by KingOfAsh on Nov. 18, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years ago.
Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Who wins?

Post by bowstaff54 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 4

TTGL stomps Thanos. It's not even funny.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm sure it's more of an even fight than that...

Post by SMXLR8 (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@KingOfAsh: which version of TTGL is this cause if it's the last version then TTGL does stomp

Post by MarioRedfield (1,922 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Thanos mindrapes the pilot , end of the story.

and people ask me why i make these kind of threads?

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Or he teleports inside and pops Simon's head like a pimple, then proceeds to do so with the rest of the cast.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Do you seriously believe someone who could hit Galactus is gonna be beaten so easily by this robot?

@ReiKai: that would not work with the last version of TTGL

Post by Kuro_San (1,352 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Thanos is one tough customer but he does have limits of strenght and durability, the TTGL and the STTGL have no such thing, the Spiral Power is like unlimited power it just keep climbing up, while Thanos even as strong as he is, is limited.

TTGL wins I dont think Thanos could 'port inside the TTGL out of some Spiral Power effect....

Post by gallavant123 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Leeron said the Big Bang Storm was capable of creating universes. Lord Genome converted the Big Bang Storm and TTGL absorbed it.

In the anime movie version, TTGL becomes STTGL after absorbing it. STTGL, TTGL, Chouginga Gurren Lagann, and Arc Gurren Lagann were destroyed by Super Great Zamboa's drill. And Gurren Lagann broke Super Great Zamboa's drill. So:

Big Bang Storm < STTGL or anime TTGL with Big Bang power-up < Super Great Zamboa < Gurren Lagann

Simon can create a miniature gurren lagann suit around himself (Go to 3:25 in the video below) and the anime movie version of Simon can make a core drill which had as much power as Lagann Impacto from the ending of the anime version of the fight

Anti-Spiral ported inside TTGL and brain-fucked them all. Thanos can port anywhere. From other dimensions to Death's Realm. Thanos has also absorbed various types of energies, include power from Death herself.
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Lol a human sized creature vs a bigger robot than galaxies? Thanos couldn't even see if it has head or not. Wouldn't even know what killed him. It shouldn't even has to step on him, a kind touch would do it since in his size that's FTL and with his mass, it's ridiculusly powerful.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wasn't Thanos able to overcome the Living Tribunal or someone near that level? If so, he would stand a chance against TTGL. Also, isn't there a Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann?

Just for fun.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd give it to the Avatar of Death.

Thanos has Cosmic Awareness and stares down Eternity, who is the embodiment of the Universe. TTGL being big just makes it easier for him to slip inside unnoticed.
Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I believe we have an deadlock here.

if thanos have a good preparation thanos wins the fight.

without preparation loses the fight.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If you guys are saying thanos can't take hits from these guys you are also saying they are on odin full powered and galactus and almost all high tier fighters in marvels league. I just wanted you all to understand that. Thanos has taken multiple hits from an angry odin. And he was able to hurt galactus with an attack. I am going to say that these guys aren't even as powerful as a hungry galactus so thanos stomps just because he is that durable. He also can mind rape them and punch their faces off their body.

I'm just.....saiyan ~

@TheNeutralOne: no he can't but nice post

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Does Thanos have IG or HOTU? if he does then even STTGL will be beat by so much as a mean glance from Thanos

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel