Thanos vs Gold Saints

Topic started by CoolnTwisted2k20 on Nov. 13, 2011. Last post by ShadowKnight508 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by CoolnTwisted2k20 (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

vs

Gold Saints

Thanos faces them in the order of their temples

Thanos gets hour of prep (No IG or HoTU)

Can he take down all of them or only a select few?

My bad if rape thread

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
With prep he can do it. Against them individually with no prep, he would still win. But as a group they are too powerful. Each is a low- mid tier cosmic on their own. And trying to avoid more than a dozen guys who can strike at a rate of one hundred billion times per second may not be the easiest thing for Thanos to do.....unless he still has him immortality in this battle.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Thanos has to have universal+ mindrape resistance if he wants to make it pass Virgo... Since it took Athena's Exclamation to stop Tenbu Horin and his illusions completely... He also has to have resistance against Absolute Zero temperatures if he's going to make it pass Aquarius, then he has to resist Pisces rose traps.... And he has to be fast enough to tag Scorpio (fastest Gold Saint)... Though with prep I can see him winning... 
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Doubt the saints can do any worse than a cosmic cube or that infinity sword LM was stabbing him with. If that can't kill him, doubt these guys can.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Thanos can't be mindraped. Period. If he doesn't want you in his head...that's the end of this conversation. If took a Cosmic Cube to weaken his defenses enough when he was just a raging beast and three of the most powerful Psychics in the MU to restrain him, and that didn't last long. Once Thanos' powers returned enough, there was nothing any of them could do to hold him back. And as it stands right now, Thanos is still the Avatar of Death. And he can bring Permanent Death.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Doubt the saints can do any worse than a cosmic cube or that infinity sword LM was stabbing him with. If that can't kill him, doubt these guys can

agreed , thanos hands down.

@TheRedRose said:

Thanos has to have universal+ mindrape resistance if he wants to make it pass Virgo... Since it took Athena's Exclamation to stop Tenbu Horin and his illusions completely... He also has to have resistance against Absolute Zero temperatures if he's going to make it pass Aquarius, then he has to resist Pisces rose traps.... And he has to be fast enough to tag Scorpio (fastest Gold Saint)... Though with prep I can see him winning...

Dude are you shitting me? Thanos can survive in the vacuum of space without batting an eyelash. Last, I checked every akin part of it is bloody effing freezing. Not to mention Thanos has taken a beating from the almighty Galactus. That's not a feat to be ignored.

Post by so_whelmed (45 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ReiKai said:

Thanos can't be mindraped. Period. If he doesn't want you in his head...that's the end of this conversation. If took a Cosmic Cube to weaken his defenses enough when he was just a raging beast and three of the most powerful Psychics in the MU to restrain him, and that didn't last long. Once Thanos' powers returned enough, there was nothing any of them could do to hold him back. And as it stands right now, Thanos is still the Avatar of Death. And he can bring Permanent Death.

How do you start a post with Thanos cant be mind raped..period...and in the same post state it took 3 telepaths to stop him? Brilliant. The cosmic cube was broken and ridiculously weakened and could only produce a total of 2 low level energy blast before being worthless.

Mantis and cosmos are so far from the most powerful telepaths in marvel that it is nothing less than ludicrous for you to call them so. They have next to zero impressive telepathic feats. And that didnt last long? It didnt last because their ship was hit after planets were being destroyed and thanos woke up while they were distracted. Not that it mattered because they needed his help.

Thanos is not the avatar of death. He was only the avatar of death so he could bring death close enough to kill the avatar of light captain marvel..which he did. She then turned her back on him and left him to die in the cancerverse with nova and starlord. Honestly you either didnt read the comic or your purposely lying. I'm gonna go with the latter if you think cosmos and mantis are MU top telepaths. And no he's dead.

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@TheRedRose said:

Dude are you shitting me? Thanos can survive in the vacuum of space without batting an eyelash. Last, I checked every akin part of it is bloody effing freezing. Not to mention Thanos has taken a beating from the almighty Galactus. That's not a feat to be ignored.

You obviously dont know what absolute zero temperatures is. And yes it is a feat to be ignored. Blasting through thanos shields....picking him up and then dropping him on his head like he was nothing..saying he wasn't worth the time to kill and walking away is suppose to impress who?

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@CoolnTwisted2k20: So you're saying that the temperatures in space is absolute Zero? If so you are horribly wrong.... Surviving in space is not even close to surviving in icy cold temperatures that are on the Kelvin Chart. Aquarius Camus is easily capable of making temperatures precisely on -273.15 C with his normal attacks, with his more deadly and powerful attacks such as Ice Coffin or Aurora Execution his capable of making temperatures 20 times below that... And if Thanos can't resist getting frozen then he's more than screwed, Ice Coffin = Owned  

@so_whelmed:  

If you're saying is true then he has no way of even killing a Saint since the 8th sense allows them to resurrect themselves from the dead...  Also if this wasn't the cosmic cube at full power then he probably has no way of resisting Virgo Shaka who was mind raping three former Gold Saints at once and it took a universal attack in order to stop him from literally destroying their senses. 

@ The Red Rose

I never said that space is absolute zero I merely stating that it's another example of Thanos being able to endure such terrible conditions. Unfortunately, I'm not too brushed up on science and have a knowledge of the temperatures. However, I have revisited my Thanos library and I looked at a book called "The Thanos Quest" in which Thanos goes to a icy world which is cold as bloody fucking hell and he's frozen...and then defrosts himself and continues journeying through the planet like nothing happen. So yea..that's one reason for why he is able to overcome Aquarius Camus. As I said that's ONE. The second and permanent argument for why he's able to undeniably stomp him that Thanos has complete molecular control over his body seeing as how he's an Eternal. Hell, if Camus even tries to do that Thanos can mindrape him.

@ So_whelmed

Sounds like U MAD lol

No but seriously, your whole argument lacks substance. Thanos is an avatar of death. The whole Thanos Imperative story is still considered a cliff hanger. It has yet to be confirmed whether or not Thanos will be considered dead or not. Also Thanos is immune to mind rape. One of the greatest psychics on the planet earth couldn't crack him. Also Thanos standing up to Galactus is not considered impressive? That dude is a monster.

Here's his respect thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t356352.html

@CoolnTwisted2k20:  
I aint even mad tho 

Lacks substance? What is that even supposed to mean? I havent even made an argument yet and for good reason. I simply corrected reikais lies which i do often, and gave my input on thanos getting owned by galactus

Thanos is no longer the avatrt of death. As i already said. He was the avatar of death for as long s death needed him to get close to the avatar of light so she could kill him. WHich sh did....and then cast thanos aside..to which he got all butthurt and threantned to destroy the universe. Nova and star lord stopped him...all 3 were killed. 

Thanos is not immune to mind rape. Again cosmos, mantis and moondragon put him down.  Beating someone in TP battle does not equal immunity. And no, getting your face beat in rather easily is not impressive. Its like putting a retarded paraplegic in a UFC octagon...have this retard get his butt kicked and say..oh thats one tough kid. 

I despise KMC. Thanos is one of the most heavily out of context respect threads on their site. But it sill doesn't compare to HOM scarlett witch. I have most of thanos comics

@so_whelmed said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20:
I aint even mad tho

Lacks substance? What is that even supposed to mean? I havent even made an argument yet and for good reason. I simply corrected reikais lies which i do often, and gave my input on thanos getting owned by galactus

Thanos is no longer the avatrt of death. As i already said. He was the avatar of death for as long s death needed him to get close to the avatar of light so she could kill him. WHich sh did....and then cast thanos aside..to which he got all butthurt and threantned to destroy the universe. Nova and star lord stopped him...all 3 were killed.

Thanos is not immune to mind rape. Again cosmos, mantis and moondragon put him down. Beating someone in TP battle does not equal immunity. And no, getting your face beat in rather easily is not impressive. Its like putting a retarded paraplegic in a UFC octagon...have this retard get his butt kicked and say..oh thats one tough kid.
I despise KMC. Thanos is one of the most heavily out of context respect threads on their site. But it sill doesn't compare to HOM scarlett witch. I have most of thanos comics

If you knew about Thanos then you would know that with prep time he's even more badass than Batman with that shit.

Also not to start anything but SW you implying that Spidey and co's surprise attack on Thanos in the "Z fighters vs Thanos and Darkseid" completely says that you underrate the hell out of Thanos. Dude you even said Z fighters take the victory in that thread:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/z-fighters-vs-thanos-and-darkseid/325516/?page=4

Also I couldn't give two shits about your feud with Reikai; what I do care is you backing up your arguments. Moondragon IIRC was only able to prevail thanks to PIS. Moondragon couldn't even win with the mindgem.

You know what he leaves out about any of the scans he shows? The Context behind it. He's not going to show the scan where Starlord actually Used the Cosmic Cube and Gamora goes "Peter! You...you could've become a God!" and Starlord, aka Peter Quill, makes some wisecrack. He also leaves out things like, say, all of them being utterly incapable of hurting Thanos at all.
Thanos was fighting butt-ass naked. No Shields. No armor. And he was just a pure rage machine, enough to make the Hulk grow pale. He killed everyone on a planet with a population of several trillion sentients, just because he was angry at being Alive again. That included killing Phyla-Vell, aka Martyr, formerly Quasar, in one shot as soon as he woke up.

^

GOD

DAMN

Hulk eat your heart out.^^

That is some badass shit.

@CoolnTwisted2k20 said:

@so_whelmed said:

@CoolnTwisted2k20:
I aint even mad tho

Thanos is no longer the avatrt of death. As i already said. He was the avatar of death for as long s death needed him to get close to the avatar of light so she could kill him. WHich sh did....and then cast thanos aside..to which he got all butthurt and threantned to destroy the universe. Nova and star lord stopped him...all 3 were killed.

Thanos is not immune to mind rape. Again cosmos, mantis and moondragon put him down. Beating someone in TP battle does not equal immunity. And no, getting your face beat in rather easily is not impressive. Its like putting a retarded paraplegic in a UFC octagon...have this retard get his butt kicked and say..oh thats one tough kid.
I despise KMC. Thanos is one of the most heavily out of context respect threads on their site. But it sill doesn't compare to HOM scarlett witch. I have most of thanos comics

If you knew about Thanos then you would know that with prep time he's even more badass than Batman with that shit.

Also not to start anything but SW you implying that Spidey and co's surprise attack on Thanos in the "Z fighters vs Thanos and Darkseid" completely says that you underrate the hell out of Thanos. Dude you even said Z fighters take the victory in that thread:

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/z-fighters-vs-thanos-and-darkseid/325516/?page=4

Also I couldn't give two shits about your feud with Reikai; what I do care is you backing up your arguments. Moondragon IIRC was only able to prevail thanks to PIS. Moondragon couldn't even win with the mindgem.

Batman with prep is literally the most overly hyped thing in any forum battle. 

I know next to nothing..no scratch that. I know absloutely nothing about the saints so i cant say how powerful they are. And i absluteley hate using other peoples staetements but from what i heard about them theyre basically gods. TI dont see thanos doin much with an hour of prep. Saying he has prep doesnt mean he can invint or plot something he has never done before. 

And yet spidey did suprise attack thanos. Spiderman is also faster than thanos. The fact that youre using a respec thread in which 75% of the stuff in it is a fabrication means you dont have much room to judge. And yes the z fighters with all anime feats stomp thanos. Thans for posting the thread it only helps me out as i dont have to repeat ad hominems arent helpin you either 

Did i say anything about my fued? or did i say i corrected what he lied about? Thanos needed Moondragon to contact galactus for him. He also needed her to mind rape galactus. So yeah....sure
@ReiKai said:

You know what he leaves out about any of the scans he shows? The Context behind it. He's not going to show the scan where Starlord actually Used the Cosmic Cube and Gamora goes "Peter! You...you could've become a God!" and Starlord, aka Peter Quill, makes some wisecrack. He also leaves out things like, say, all of them being utterly incapable of hurting Thanos at all.

Thanos was fighting butt-ass naked. No Shields. No armor. And he was just a pure rage machine, enough to make the Hulk grow pale. He killed everyone on a planet with a population of several trillion sentients, just because he was angry at being Alive again. That included killing Phyla-Vell, aka Martyr, formerly Quasar, in one shot as soon as he woke up.

There is no context i left out. What part of The cosmic cube was broken didnt you understand? Gamora, nor anyone else knew that the cube was broken which is why she stated that. They didnt even know he had a cosmic cube..which is why she stated he could have become a god. If you think a broken cosmic cube that could only create an energy blast before it stopped working would have made hima god then thats your  prerogative.

I dont know why yyou keep hping thanos showig scna of him beating up a talking tree naked/hes fightin gods..not a racoon and a telepathic dog.Yes he killed someone that the saints based on statements made here....would also have killed with one shot. Your point?
Adam Magus was not on the planet. Because he knew Thanos was there. And he knew to get the fudge outta dodge. When Starlord and co arrived on the planet, everyone was dead. Except Mantis, who'd been running the hell away from Thanos after he'd already slaughtered the inhabitants. And really dude, a Cosmic Cube is a Cosmic Cube. Damage means nothing. The only thing that signified is that it was low on power and wasn't going to become a cosmic being like Kubic. Like Gamora said, even with that, he could've become a God. A Cosmic Cube can bend and alter reality to the user's will. Despite all that power, the most Starlord could do was put down Thanos'  defenses enough for Moondragon and Mantis to put him to sleep, and then enhance the mindblock with Cosmo once they were back at Knowhere, and still that wasn't enough to keep Thanos down.

@ReiKai: Thats not what she said...and as i just showed she assumed the cube was not broken. A broken cosmic cube does not grant you godhood. It can barely create enrgy blast. So unless you have proof...which of course as usual..you do not....then as usual your are based on nothing.

Oh you mean all the other times Cosmic Cubes have crapped on Reality because of people using them? Even when supposedly "low on power". And how about Starlord using that very Cube to assault Thanos with at the end of Imperative? Didn't want to mention that, did you?
Oh and so nice of you you to Omit things from that other scan. You know, where it says Thanos is getting stronger by the Minute and how he'd be too powerful for them to contain anymore.
Don't worry. I have the entire Thanos Imperative. So there won't be any 'missed' details.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel