Thanos vs. Goku.

Topic started by VG_Addict on Sept. 14, 2012. Last post by Sonata 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

It's not even a challange for Goku.

Post by ReiKai (3,515 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@CallmeBrent said:

Considering Goku can take on Solar System busters and Galaxy busters in Cell and Kid Buu... Goku wins stupidly easy. It's not even funny.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CallmeBrent said:

Considering Goku can take on Solar System busters and Galaxy busters in Cell and Kid Buu... Goku wins stupidly easy. It's not even funny.

Cell isn't a solar sytem buster until he shows it, and for Kid Buu... he omly Galaxy bust in the anime... but that took time. Broly is the only legit Galaxy buster in DBZ.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,182 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now
um he is not

@DBZ_universe: Until he shows it? Cell wasn't say that for scaring them. And he didn't lie. You know where do I know it? ... Guess it. :)

Cell Claimed he could destroy the solar system. That's all it was. A claim. Since he did not actually do so, nor has he ever destroyed a solar system before, then ultimately he Can't do it because it's Unproven.

@mypasswordis12345: He never showed it...

@ReiKai said:

Cell Claimed he could destroy the solar system. That's all it was. A claim. Since he did not actually do so, nor has he ever destroyed a solar system before, then ultimately he Can't do it because it's Unproven.

This!

Interesting, when somebody show an odin scan that he stopped the villain who said he can destroy the galaxy everybody agree without a question, same in the dbz and "but he didn't showed, liar". It's the lamest argument even in religion debates, and I am a hardcore atheist. :)

So the reason why its true, buddies... because it's a muthafakking fiction, which isn't based on true story, AT written it, and if he would gave a lower destruct ability to him, he would did that and cell wasn't saying that. That's all for now.

It's because Odin's lore is established. He fought Surtur who, with the Twilight Sword, can burn the entire universe. As a result of battle between Odin and Surtur, entire galaxies bad been both created and destroyed. We've seen Galactus destroy solar systems and galaxies, the Surfer triggering supernovas and the like, and numerous other feats throughout Marvel.

The reason you fail so completely is because DBZ has none of these things. They've never performed such feats before. The only one who has is Brolly, and he's non-canon, so it doesn't apply to the rest of the Main Canon. Toriyama can make them say whatever the hell he wants them to say. Doesn't mean he intended for them to have that power. It's a Character Statement, and it's Hyperbole, because it has zero evidence to support it.
Post by asiffaizullah (1 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Definetly Goku if he can go to super saiyan four mode

Post by SMXLR8 (7,182 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now
This should be locked it has gone on far too long

@SMXLR8 said:

Indeed! I agree...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@asiffaizullah said:

Definetly Goku if he can go to super saiyan four mode

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What exactly is Goku going to do to harm Thanos?

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Thanos stomps.

Post by Sonata (35,379 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DBZ_universe said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Indeed! I agree...

I also agree, I may have to start thinking about post limits for these battles.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel