Thanos vs. Goku.

Topic started by VG_Addict on Sept. 14, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by leofull (114 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8 said:

@VG_Addict: well for one he is stronger then goku

Hulk is stronger than Thor. Guess who wins in a fight?

Anyway, Thanos wins via mindrape.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,753 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@leofull: it's the other way around

@leofull: thor is stronger then hulk

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No. Physically, Hulk is stronger than Thor. Thor, however, has other powers and a magical hammer.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Goku destroys him sooo easily.

Post by leofull99 (32 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

Thanos curb stomps >=D

Post by Iju (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@VG_Addict: i really think goku wins. with that proof of "punches that would topple earthly cities and mountains" goku does that by simply powering up. and with DBZ villains that scream away dimensions...yeah, all of my money is on goku.

@SMXLR8 said:

@leofull: it's the other way around

What?

@SMXLR8 said:

@leofull: thor is stronger then hulk

@ReiKai said:

No. Physically, Hulk is stronger than Thor. Thor, however, has other powers and a magical hammer.

At base strength, Thor is stronger than Hulk. If Hulk gets mad enough, then the green titan is stronger.

My point was that strength doesn't always guarantee a victory in a fight.

Your point is meaningless. And Hulk's base level is much higher now since Planet Hulk. Let's see if you even you two can understand this.

Goku throws a punch and breaks a mountain.

Thanos throws a punch and Destroys a Planet.

When the difference in strength is so blatantly vast between the two figures, it Obviously matters.

@ReiKai: are you talking to me cause i know already

I'm talking to anyone who believes Goku has even a minute fraction of a chance here. Because he doesn't. At all. And I've already proven he doesn't.

Tell me desert sand spider, does Goku have even the slightest hope of winning?
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Iju said:

@VG_Addict: i really think goku wins. with that proof of "punches that would topple earthly cities and mountains" goku does that by simply powering up. and with DBZ villains that scream away dimensions...yeah, all of my money is on goku.

LOL. Goku is physically inferior to Thanos by a large margin. Super Buu was the only who attempted to scream away the dimension, not DBZ villains as a whole.

Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

kinda want a thanos figure

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku is way to fast for Thanos, factor in the fact he went FTL in base form ON NAMEK.

Add in instant transmission, after-images and his godlike combat speed, and Thanos won't be able to touch Goku.

Shattering mountains he did in base with a PL of 3, 000 000 000

At 150 000 000 Freiza and Goku were rearranging Namek with the velocity of their battle.

This still pales in comparison to Goku's power later in the series.

SSj3 Goku shook the Earth, literally making 6,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons of mass rumble just by powering up.

His power can even be felt in the Holy Relm

And Thanos may have the edge in strength, but it pales to Goku's power. Especially SSj3, where planet busting was Sayain Saga level, SSJ3 Goku could blow up a large Star.

In all honesty Thanos has alot of hax items, but with those excluded Goku has a chance.

Goku Full powered SSj3 is a scary form. I think he takes this 5.1/10

Thanos has no hax items. He doesn't need them. Thanos' power dwarfs that of the Silver Surfer by a large margin. Surfer can cause super-novas and create singularities. He still gets raped by Thanos. Destroying planets is so easy for Marvel figures that it's laughable. Surfer can travel billions of times the speed of light and his cosmic awareness allows him to see forwards and backwards in time. Thanos still pwns him something fierce. Thanos can beat him to near-death inside a few seconds if he ever felt so inclined. And has.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@XImpossibruX: You did a good job showing off Goku's feats, but they simply aren't enough to pose any real threat to Thanos. Goku, I will say for the sake of argument, is capable of shattering mountains with hits, FTL and is a solar-system buster. But compare that with Thanos, who breaks planets with punches, has easily tagged people who are FTL before (as proven by ReiKai) and has held his own against galaxy busters (e.g. Odin). Throw in matter manipulation, teleportation, extremely potent psychic abilities and the fact that he's night unkillable and Goku really doesn't stand a chance here.

@ReiKai said:

I'm talking to anyone who believes Goku has even a minute fraction of a chance here. Because he doesn't. At all. And I've already proven he doesn't.

The sand spider, wisest of all spiders.

@ReiKai said:

Thanos has no hax items. He doesn't need them. Thanos' power dwarfs that of the Silver Surfer by a large margin. Surfer can cause super-novas and create singularities. He still gets raped by Thanos. Destroying planets is so easy for Marvel figures that it's laughable. Surfer can travel billions of times the speed of light and his cosmic awareness allows him to see forwards and backwards in time. Thanos still pwns him something fierce. Thanos can beat him to near-death inside a few seconds if he ever felt so inclined. And has.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@XImpossibruX: You did a good job showing off Goku's feats, but they simply aren't enough to pose any real threat to Thanos. Goku, I will say for the sake of argument, is capable of shattering mountains with hits, FTL and is a solar-system buster. But compare that with Thanos, who breaks planets with punches, has easily tagged people who are FTL before (as proven by ReiKai) and has held his own against galaxy busters (e.g. Odin). Throw in matter manipulation, teleportation, extremely potent psychic abilities and the fact that he's night unkillable and Goku really doesn't stand a chance here.

@ReiKai said:

The sand spider, wisest of all spiders.

Ok i'm going to play devil's advocate for the sake of argument.

Thanos can tag Silver Surfer who can travel across Galaxies in seconds, but Goku can teleport which isn't speed. So how can Thanos, tag his teleporting?

Goku has proven he can teleport without a finger to his head (or with) and still attack. So how will Thanos hit him?

And can we get a scan of Thanos surviving Odins Galaxy busting attack?

@ReiKai said:

Your point is meaningless. And Hulk's base level is much higher now since Planet Hulk. Let's see if you even you two can understand this.

So does Hulk beat Thor in a fight?

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@XImpossibruX: Goku lacks the reaction to teleport before Thanos plants his foot in his face... and he has teleportation as well.

@Fehafare said:

@XImpossibruX: Goku lacks the reaction to teleport before Thanos plants his foot in his face... and he has teleportation as well.

I beg to differ.

With a PL of 120+ Krillin and Master Roshi could react to a 1/100 of a second and fought a fight in 0.2 seconds.

Raditz reacted to a near light beam at a PL of 1200

Goku was blocking FTL beams with his hand, which requires thinking in a nanosecond and blocking it.

Doing this at a PL of 3 Million

This pales to SSJ3 reaction timing of around , so Goku would have to reactions to fight Thanos.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel