Thanos vs Dlanor A Knox

Topic started by XxGin on Sept. 13, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 10 months ago.
Post by XxGin (365 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Thanos has the HOTU and Dlanor has her red key and her blue key 

Come at me you weak GODS!

I don't know when I'll reach puberty but I have two colorful swords..  

Both bloodlusted and at MAX power 
Win by death, KO or being erased from existence. 
Morals off on both sides
Post by Kobra678 (2,757 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Don't know about Dlanor, but this Thanos is omnipotent.

Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dianor has some major hax rejecting ability where she can reject concepts and erase them from existence. But Thanos is a universal+ reality warper. I'd have to go with him.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,318 posts) See mini bio Level 13
isn't this version of thanos at Living tribunal level 
@taichokage said:

Dianor has some major hax rejecting ability where she can reject concepts and erase them from existence. But Thanos is a universal+ reality warper. I'd have to go with him.

Thanos is omniversal plus.. I just made this thread because some idiots on this site is wanking her way to much. They think she=Lucifer!

@waybig1010101 said:

isn't this version of thanos at Living tribunal level 

FAR, FAR, FAR, ABOVE LOL!
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Thanos w/HotU is 2nd only to TOAA.
@ReiKai said:

That is wrong on many levels.  
First there is debate that he IS TOAA so again that makes your argument invalid. I personally along with many others don't believe that. I think TOAA overall is more powerful so I agree with you there but there are a few people that Thanos can't beat (maybe stalemate). Fulcrum is one of them, Stan Lee, Toaa, Alien Entity, Pre Rectoned Beyonder and Molecule Man can a few can stalemate but I really got to dig though..
Post by KingOfAsh (1,326 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@waybig1010101: Higher actually.

As for the fight I don't know Dlanors feats. See could talk Thanos into giving up the HOTU, as that's what Adam Warlock did.

@KingOfAsh
@KingOfAsh said:

@waybig1010101: Higher actually.

As for the fight I don't know Dlanors feats. See could talk Thanos into giving up the HOTU, as that's what Adam Warlock did.

http://deadliestfictionalwarrior.wikispaces.com/Dlanor+A.+Knox thats her powers (nothing special but some people on this site WANK her by saying she is Lucifer+level like WTF?!).

Also she ain't talking Thanos into anything becasue Adam was a friend to Thanos. If Thanos was bloodlusted.. Dlanor won't even get a chance to think.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,434 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@XxGin: No, it's just that you're too retarded to notice that the target isn't Lucifer but Constantine.

Anyway, Dlanor is a massive genius who will have no trouble talking Thanos out of the HotU and putting down Thanos for good.

Fight starts, each of her organs go into the middle of a different star.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@XxGin said:

@ReiKai said:

That is wrong on many levels. First there is debate that he IS TOAA so again that makes your argument invalid. I personally along with many others don't believe that. I think TOAA overall is more powerful so I agree with you there but there are a few people that Thanos can't beat (maybe stalemate). Fulcrum is one of them, Stan Lee, Toaa, Alien Entity, Pre Rectoned Beyonder and Molecule Man can a few can stalemate but I really got to dig though..

For one, what are you talking about. Second, link to such debate. Third, If you believe that Thanos is not the TOAA then why even mention this debate, and how does that prove to ReiKai that his argument is invalid? Fourth, THANOS IS NOT ALL POWERFUL! Fifth Stan Lee is the TOAA, every writer in Marvel is the TOAA. Sixth, I have no idea who wins!

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

thanos destroys dlanor.

@AnimeDefender: Actually this Thanos is all powerful. He can't be beat. Only stalemated by other omnipotents.

@Kobra678: That can't be true, that would mean he is only nigh omnipotent, if you are a true omnipotent like the TOAA then no can beat you, plus TOAA is the only true onmipotent.

@CerusSerenade said:

@XxGin: No, it's just that you're too retarded to notice that the target isn't Lucifer but Constantine.

Anyway, Dlanor is a massive genius who will have no trouble talking Thanos out of the HotU and putting down Thanos for good.

Such a foolish bastard..

You do know that Constantine is like a Lucifer plus being with what a few months of prep? You also know that Constantine is way above Thanos in prep right?

Also.. as smart as Dlanor is she ain't talking Thanos out of ANYTHING! Thanos only listened to Adam because Adam was a close friend his.. Thanos erased EVERYONE except Death Adam and this other dude..

Also Dlanor isn't erasing any of the Endless. She has ZERO chance of beating Constantine. Your thread not only made me but also a few of the Viners laugh lol.

Constantine just pulls a few friends out of his ass and fucks up Dlanor for good. All the argument I gave is basically what Constantine can do with no prep to a few days of prep... I wasn't even trying to argue with a few uneducated beings.

@AnimeDefender: TOAA vs Presence who would win? Nobody would win. It would be a stalemate because they are both omnipotent. I never said Thanos was beat.

@AnimeDefender said:

@XxGin said:

@ReiKai said:

That is wrong on many levels. First there is debate that he IS TOAA so again that makes your argument invalid. I personally along with many others don't believe that. I think TOAA overall is more powerful so I agree with you there but there are a few people that Thanos can't beat (maybe stalemate). Fulcrum is one of them, Stan Lee, Toaa, Alien Entity, Pre Rectoned Beyonder and Molecule Man can a few can stalemate but I really got to dig though..

For one, what are you talking about. Second, link to such debate. Third, If you believe that Thanos is not the TOAA then why even mention this debate, and how does that prove to ReiKai that his argument is invalid? Fourth, THANOS IS NOT ALL POWERFUL! Fifth Stan Lee is the TOAA, every writer in Marvel is the TOAA. Sixth, I have no idea who wins!

You should stick to your name Anime Defenders because you really do know shit about comics. If you want to argue with me about comics take it to the Vine. Your incorrect knowledge is NOT NEEDED.

PS Thanos stomps the SHIT OUT OF DLANOR. She can't even beat LT.

@XxGin said:

@AnimeDefender said:

@XxGin said:

@ReiKai said:

You should stick to your name Anime Defenders because you really do know shit about comics. If you want to argue with me about comics take it to the Vine. Your incorrect knowledge is NOT NEEDED.

PS Thanos stomps the SHIT OUT OF DLANOR. She can't even beat LT.

So you made a intentional spite thread. Also, I like the name AnimeDefender, besides this is a Anime website, so it would be weird if I called myself ComicDefender.

@Kobra678:I till say the TOAA wins because the Presense admitted that there are forces beyond him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel