Tetsuo vs Aizen

Topic started by Son_of_Manus on Jan. 26, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Whom wins?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
BY ALL MEANS AIZEN WINS
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
AIZEN, just letting you know.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Who's Tetsuo?  I would like some info and images please.
@JJOR64 said:
" Who's Tetsuo?  I would like some info and images please. "
if im correct he's the main character from the animated movie AKIRA. and i believe he has incredible physic abilities, enough to deflect lasers, spin bridges, etc...
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" Who's Tetsuo?  I would like some info and images please. "
if im correct he's the main character from the animated movie AKIRA. and i believe he has incredible physic abilities, enough to deflect lasers, spin bridges, etc... "
I see.  Well, I've never seen AKIRA (shame on me) so I can't say who is stronger then.
I think you guys are selling Tetsuo short here he can cast illusions as well. He also has incredibly powerful shields
@Son_of_Manus said:
" I think you guys are selling Tetsuo short here he can cast illusions as well. He also has incredibly powerful shields "
i dont think so, he got caught off guard pretty bad when he got his arm beamed off. plus your correct about the shields, its all mind power and if it can block aizens sword, aizen is a master mind, and can easily trick tetsuo. and...is illusions compared to controlling the 5 senses?
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Aizen can't use illusions on telepath but still he can use kiddo and hollow mask so he wins cause tetsuo is not fast enough
@battleheiz said:
" Aizen can't use illusions on telepath but still he can use kiddo and hollow mask so he wins cause tetsuo is not fast enough "
Um Tetsuo can fly, move, and fight at like near lightspeed he made it from the ground into space in under a second. When he was fighting Kei it was like DBZ fight that is what it looked like.. He as well has his healing factor
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well, we've yet to see Aizen's full power, we just know that who he influences is basically unable to stop him, so it seems hard to say (if they aren't effected by his sword, they'll beat him)
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Tetsuo. He can bypass human limitations just by thinking of what to do. I know I can't fly into outer space and dismantle a military satellite orbiting the globe. Besides that, Tetsuo's body constantly evolves in order to compensate for his godlike psychic powers. 

But then again...

Aizen is, apparently, one of the strongest characters in BLEACH (which is saying a lot, considering the source material). 

I'm rooting for Tetsuo until someone proves me wrong and makes me feel like an idiot.
well, aizen is not human, he's a soul. and aizen seems to be so fast no one can even keep there eye on him, he could take on the vizards and the captains and win. and even if his sword does not work, he is sooo much faster than ichigo (bankai) and we all know how fast he is, so my hunch is that tetsuo cant even see him while he's moving, and even a 360 physic blast or something would only delay aizen for less than a second if not at all and one slice to the neck and bu by
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel