Terry vs Ten Tails

Topic started by waybig1010101 on June 14, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
Terry(toriko) vs Ten Tails( naruto) 
normal battle rules   
start 1000 meters apart  
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

........Terry dies horribly.

Post by taichokage (13,284 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Terry loses for now, but her potential is probably even greater than the Jubi's.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Terry loses for now, but her potential is probably even greater than the Jubi's.
Post by othus12 (6,824 posts) See mini bio Level 13

wtf why do people say she dies horribly? terry ran from the edge of the human world to the center in less than 10 minutes how is the juubi ever gonna land a hit when terry is wayy faster than zebura?? he also survived the shockwave of gaoh's claw attack which was practically a nuke.

and also dodged gaoh effortlessly (which in turn was so fast he dodged a lightbeam)

or perhaps ripping and eating the entire arm of the 4 beast at full power (capture level 320) isnt enough?

terry speed-eats the ten tails.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Damn I forgot about that lol. I just took the Juubi's durability as enough to survive, but from as powerful as the Juubi is made out to be, it just seems so one sided.

@ChromeDisaster: well if terry damaged the 4 beast he sure can damage the ten tails. he also survived getting beaten by 12 arms of the 4 beast which if you know is impressive (toriko got reduced to a pond of blood with just 4)

also waybig1010101:

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

AWW YEAHHH

Post by waybig1010101 (3,228 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
@othus12: what toriko would destroy the ten tails at least mine is closer and  i was just making a joke on your other thread but you did help me think of this one  also unlike yours i honestly have no idea who would win so i decided to make this battle.  but with the evidence that you have shown im thinking that terry takes this.  

sounds funny but torikos pet can kill the strongest character of the naruto verse. lol it has finally come to this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel