Terry Bogard vs Ken Masters

Topic started by Sonata on June 11, 2009. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Sonata (35,401 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Who Wins this??
Who Wins this??

Post by Itachi (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I wanna say ken, but i think Terry may win.
Online Now
I'll say Terry too he is tougher than people give him credit for.
Post by Itachi (94 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I think Terry could give Ryu a run for hs money.

More people will know Ken.
Post by Vasto_Lorde (23 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I say Ken will win! Ken's awesome, and he only comes second to Ryu!
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Vasto_Lorde said:
I say Ken will win! Ken's awesome, and he only comes second to Ryu!
I dont think ken could beat Akuma or Bison but i could be wrong
Online Now
Nah Ken cant beat Akuma without some help, but Terry has fought some really tough guys by himself

Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
I have to go with Ken I have played  Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 and SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos and on both Ken is way better. His set is better and he hits way harder than Terry.
Terry is the best in SNK but SNK fighters don't have anything on Street Fighters and the games prove that over and over.
As for in the movies Terry does fight some impressive people. One the other hand Ken fights  M. Bisson and Ryu and during his fight with M. Bisson in Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie he overcomes spinal paralysis with his Chi.
 He also can become Violent Ken. An alternate version of Ken. (This came off of the Ken Wiki I'm to lazy to parapharse it) It is implied in SVC Chaos: SNK vs. Capcom that Ken possesses the Orochi bloodline and Violent Ken is a manifestation of this, much like the SNK characters Iori Yagami, Yamazaki and Leona. As a manifestation of the Riot of the Blood, Violent Ken also used purple flames instead of regular ones in his Shōryūken. Therefore because Ken possesses this bloodline he is actually slightly stronger then his friend Ryu.
Post by Deacon_Sephiroth (950 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Terry Bogart obliterates the entire top floor of a parking garage in his anime movie, when Ken starts to crush concrete buildings in one shot...... let me know.
Post by Gone420 (20 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Terry Bogart obliterates the entire top floor of a parking garage in his anime movie, when Ken starts to crush ... [more]
Have you seen Street Fighter Alpha The Movie. Ryu uses a Hadoken which  misses Zangief, but causes  building they are fighting in to collapse. Ken is stronger than Ryu so he could do that also.
Post by Agent_Lost (1,124 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Terry all the way. Terry is strong, specially is "Mark of the Wolves" version.
Post by forze (3 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Video game wise, Ken is in a higher tier than Terry.

Anime wise, Terry wins due to having defeated opponents that could solo Ryu and Ken without much effort.
Gone420 said:
Deacon_Sephiroth said: Terry Bogart obliterates the entire top floor of a parking garage in his anime movie, when Ken starts ... [more]
I did not watch "alpha" due to the the games being terrible
Online Now
Deacon_Sephiroth said:
Gone420 said: Deacon_Sephiroth said: Terry Bogart obliterates the entire top floor of a parking garage in his anime movie, when ... [more]
Alpha 3 was the best oneXD
Be that as it way, the Alpha series had already burned it's bridges with me and I was playing Tekken series when 3 came out and never gave it a glance.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Ken easily.  Especially if you use this chart:

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Terry, pretty easily wins the fight.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Terry Bogard
Post by Kingj1807 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 5
My two favorites from both games so its a hard one to call but ima have to give it to Terry. Ken is my number 1 dude but i think Terry wins becuse he is more versatile. In the games and the animes he has a greater number of moves for different   sitations. And i belive this give shim the edge he needs to beat ken.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
power geyser ftw    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel