TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku

Topic started by TERMINATOR_FAN on Feb. 11, 2014. Last post by T1000 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,225 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SekiryuuteiDxD: this is what he's doing on Teminator

Post by taichokage (12,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah. Sonata was only here for a second. I PM'd him too but maybe I was too late. Taka is out due to his schedule too.

@Vapovile: Good idea mate, we'll come back tomorrow in case it needs to shit something else out

Post by SMXLR8 (6,943 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@Vapovile: @Dream: @SekiryuuteiDxD: @Jinbeifan1: you can not get this kind of entertainment any where else

@T1000: where did you come from?

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,290 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1: lol I got one too

@SMXLR8: I bet you that's why it's still up. The battle forum needed some entertainment :P

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@SMXLR8 said:

Your mother.

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: 87 post later and nothing was accomplished

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SekiryuuteiDxD: this is what he's doing on Teminator

Were those the same brothas from da hood who you walked in your home and saw gang banging your mom? 2 black men held you back and forced you to watch 9 other brothas gang fuck your mother?

Online Now

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Fourth account XD and this is the most fun I've had all night lol. Can we keep him, pleeeease? I can train him to shit out of his ass instead of his mouth. C'mon, you don't come across trolls this bad too often.
Post by Vapovile (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@T1000 said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Your mother.

@SMXLR8: @T1000: You two are related?! Bloody 'ell, this could be a documentary! Hear me out, "My sibbling is a troll, and I never knew it". Bloody brilliant, right? Though I am not sure how we are going to keep this thing caged up in a house...

@Jinbeifan1: What do you reckon, mate?

Online Now

@akronawol17: it's been too long since a user like this has appeared on vice

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,644 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Vapovile said:

@T1000 said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Your mother.

@SMXLR8: @T1000: You two are related?! Bloody 'ell, this could be a documentary! Hear me out, "My sibbling is a troll, and I never knew it". Bloody brilliant, right? Though I am not sure how we are going to keep this thing caged up in a house...

And your a queer...... A Guy who lost his virginity to his father after Daddy mouth fed you with his cockobottle and made you drink his warm milk.

Post by Dream (7,261 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@akronawol17: Nooooo. My tolerance of trolls is very low, especially if you seen the fits folks from a certain forum gave me a while back.

Online Now

@Vapovile said:

@T1000 said:

@SMXLR8 said:

Your mother.

@T1000: You see you keep posting gnarly words like it actually is going to offend someone, but in reality we're all laughing our asses off and it just makes you look like even more like a dumbass because you take this shit so seriously XD It's entertaining to watch, what else you got for us?

@Dream said:

@akronawol17: Nooooo. My tolerance of trolls is very low, especially if you seen the fits folks from a certain forum gave me a while back.

Did they stalk you in real life and rape you? were they men? did they shove there load all over your pussy?

Post by taichokage (12,690 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol, even Kuma got involved.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel