TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku

Topic started by TERMINATOR_FAN on Feb. 11, 2014. Last post by T1000 6 months, 1 week ago.
Post by TERMINATOR1234 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SMXLR8: They are?!? I was just doing it to prove my point before they lock the thread all together XD so I'm guessing Taka is leaving this up for the soul purpose of entertainment from the troll?

I know you aint calling me a troll? Unless you were never breast fed, but cock fed instead.....if ya know what I mean....

Daddy touched you in your no no spots??????? Like when you screamed " NO......................DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DONTTTTTTTTTTTT PLEASE. " & he smacked you saying " SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HOLD STILL " and you took it like a good little girl after he put your mothers lipstick and makeup on you.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,260 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@TERMINATOR1234: Yeah most of the dudes on the list can survive a supernova, not a stupid gastank explosion which is small building level. Give me a solid number on how many tons they can lift and I'll tell you how much the others can ok?

Post by akronawol17 (471 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
Probably passed out from laughing so hard. Or maybe the terminator got him when he tried to help team two prevent their demise *insert trollface here*

@akronawol17 said:

Lol, his third account. Umad bro? Just because your favorite tin can can't beat a jellyfish :3

We can always get the T-1000

Can anyone of the team make there dick grow? Nope.... why? because they can't shapeshift........ Can THE TERMINATOR? Oh yes........and hes more of a man than they are ever gonna be.

Post by Vapovile (1,912 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TERMINATOR1234: 1/10, way too obvious of a troll. Have a nice day :)

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@SMXLR8: They are?!? I was just doing it to prove my point before they lock the thread all together XD so I'm guessing Taka is leaving this up for the soul purpose of entertainment from the troll?

I know you aint calling me a troll? Unless you were never breast fed, but cock fed instead.....if ya know what I mean....

Daddy touched you in your no no spots??????? Like when you screamed " NO......................DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DONTTTTTTTTTTTT PLEASE. " & he smacked you saying " SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HOLD STILL " and you took it like a good little girl after he put your mothers lipstick and makeup on you.

Ooooooooh the poor troll is offended, it's ok baby we can get you that terminator toy your parents neglected to get you twenty years ago when you were a kid.

CRIKY MATE! Look what we have here! It's a Gen-U-ine Troll. It spouts shit soon as it looks at ya. You never feed them or they'll start to act violent due to total faggetry. I'm gonna poke it with a stick and see what happens

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@TERMINATOR1234: Yeah most of the dudes on the list can survive a supernova, not a stupid gastank explosion which is small building level. Give me a solid number on how many tons they can lift and I'll tell you how much the others can ok?

Nine, Hundred, Ninety Nine Centillion, Eight Hundred, fifty seven Jupiter Planets the T-800 can lift with the tip of his tongue.... now prove anyone of the team can do that.. i doubt if they can do it together.

@Jinbeifan1: Oh my god I just laughed so hard at your post xD. You, sir, win an Internet.

Post by akronawol17 (471 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
Yep, he's totally right. The terminator wrecks them all with a pinkey. How could I not see that before? You all need to stop trolling, it's so obvious the terminator rapes :)

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@TERMINATOR1234 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Ooooooooh the poor troll is offended, it's ok baby we can get you that terminator toy your parents neglected to get you twenty years ago when you were a kid.

CRIKY MATE! Look what we have here! It's a Gen-U-ine Troll. It spouts shit soon as it looks at ya. You never feed them or they'll start to act violent due to total faggetry. I'm gonna poke it with a stick and see what happens

I got T-1000 tattoo'd on my arm... Which means I Can make my penis and fingers grow... Would you like me to shove it up your ass? Is it also true your father made you suck his own very semen out of your very own mothers asshole after he was done fucking her? Shut up you Cockoholic from the queer federation of the penis sucking society.

@TERMINATOR1234: First off, give me a single picture of them doing that, a video clip, SOMETHING that makes you think that is anywhere near true and I'll concede.

@Vapovile: XD I've always wanted to win an internet :D

Post by Dream (7,410 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Any moment now, Sonata.

@Jinbeifan1: CRIKY! The troll has gone and lashed out at you. I heard that one bite of one of those will make ya swell up like a wallaby, followed by hallucinations. I reckon we might have to resort to the net on this one.

@TERMINATOR1234: OH CRIKEY!!! The Troll didn't like being poked, so now he's trying to rape me and confirm the rumors of how gay Trolls really are. I'm gonna toss more food to him so that he gets distracted and spouts more shit from his ass

@Vapovile: Now usually I would shove my arm up its ass to confirm its gender, but judging from all of it's raging I'm gonna make the call and say it's a Transvestite

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@TERMINATOR1234: OH CRIKEY!!! The Troll didn't like being poked, so now he's trying to rape me and confirm the rumors of how gay Trolls really are. I'm gonna toss more food to him so that he gets distracted and spouts more shit from his ass

How about I shove my T-1000 cock down your throat and use you as a blowup doll? or shove your mothers dildo down your throat and you can lick my shit steins off it after im done fucking myself with it you fucking weirdo...

Post by SekiryuuteiDxD (1,364 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Jinbeifan1: @Vapovile: @Dream: this guy is over here dick riding the terminator

Post by T1000 (42 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@Vapovile said:

@TERMINATOR1234: 1/10, way too obvious of a troll. Have a nice day :)

And your way too obvious of a finger fudge packing, penis raping, penis sucking faggot. you tree swinging, chicken chasing bitch!!!!

Post by Dream (7,410 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@SekiryuuteiDxD: Know that. I PMed Sonata about the mess an hour ago, was here about ten minutes ago and he's now gone.

@Jinbeifan1: I reckon that's a mighty good move, judging by the reaction we got. Well I am going back to the Jeep, I'd say we are done here. It's never good to keep feeding these creatures, they might get chubby.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel