TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku

Topic started by TERMINATOR_FAN on Feb. 11, 2014. Last post by T1000 7 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: what the thread ? yeah it's entertainment alright

Post by TERMINATOR__FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@akronawol17 said:

Lol, goku split a mountain in ssj 1 and superman has sneezed planets to pieces. Don't even get me started on the others. Hell, kid goku lifted a car in the first chapter of DB.

Superman sneezed? Dude, the T-800 could destroy a goddamn solar system with a fake cough for fuck sakes..=/ Yet the shit Supermans done such as sneezing solar systems apart is that impressive? The T-800 swallowed a Solar system before and can lift up to 999,billion,nine hundred, seventy eight centillion of what the planet Jupiter is.

The T-800 would pick up a semi truck and throw it at Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus and Goku and they're dead. they never got hit and run over by a truck like the T-800 did to prove they can withstand such damage...... shhhhhhhhhhhhh your face...........

TERMINATOR Destroys.

Post by taichokage (13,357 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah the thread. Of course Terminator is OP. He says talk to the hand and people cringe in fear just from that.

@taichokage said:

Yeah the thread. Of course Terminator is OP. He says talk to the hand and people cringe in fear just from that.

Why what do you wan't him to do? Drop his pants down, turn around, bend over and say " Talk to the Ass!!!! " would you prefer that? I bet you would. In fact, I bet your favorite scene from THE TERMINATOR movies was when Arnold was naked. I bet you enjoyed looking as his ass didnt you? I bet so...

Post by akronawol17 (707 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Online Now
Haha, I'm glad I stayed for this. This is hilarious! Spongebob solos the whole terminator army blindfolded B)
Well I don't really care to look at his naked body but Arnold is cool.

@akronawol17: wait what? LOL

@akronawol17 said:

Haha, I'm glad I stayed for this. This is hilarious! Spongebob solos the whole terminator army blindfolded B)

How? Spongebob has a small peter..... i'd put him against the T-1000 who can make his penis grow.

And remember

If the T-1000 isnt anatomically correct, look at all that finger fucking he can still do.

T-1000 rapes................so hard..................... spongebob can kiss our ass.

Post by Dream (7,642 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I'd be up all night making a list of characters who could easily lay waste to the Terminator.

Online Now
Your right, that's overkill. He'd just send in his jellyfish apprentice to slaughter them instead.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Um... this is a joke right? The Terminator, in fact ALL terminators fighting together the each one of these guys at once gets totally SOLO'D anyone who disagrees is a dumbass and an ignorant child who needs to look up statistics on characters before making a fight like this.

This is how I feel just looking at this thread

Online Now
Spongebob still solos all the terminators at once, then he'll teabag them and shit down their robotic neckholes :3
Post by TERMINATOR1234 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@akronawol17 said:

Your right, that's overkill. He'd just send in his jellyfish apprentice to slaughter them instead.

Yup. The team can't even grow a dick. they cant even beat there way out of puberty for gosh sakes.........

@Dream said:

I'd be up all night making a list of characters who could easily lay waste to the Terminator.

Prove they can grow a dick first, then we'll debate. ;) we know THE TERMINATOR Can.

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is worse than the guy on the OBD claiming Prime Raizen could beat Z lol

@Jinbeifan1: good thing memes are allowed again huh =D

Post by Vapovile (1,988 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

What the heck am I reading right now? Anyone on the opposite team could cough in their general direction, and completely wipe out an army of Terminators. This is almost the definition of spite.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: They are?!? I was just doing it to prove my point before they lock the thread all together XD so I'm guessing Taka is leaving this up for the soul purpose of entertainment from the troll?

Online Now
Lol, his third account. Umad bro? Just because your favorite tin can can't beat a jellyfish :3
Post by TERMINATOR1234 (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Vapovile said:

What the heck am I reading right now? Anyone on the opposite team could cough in their general direction, and completely wipe out an army of Terminators. This is almost the definition of spite.

How? They never resisted gas truck explosions or lifted anything even half the weight a TERMINATOR has lifted. THE TERMINATOR can kill infinity of what anyone on the team is for fuck sakes...=/

Taka is offline currently.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel