TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku

Topic started by TERMINATOR_FAN on Feb. 11, 2014. Last post by T1000 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Give proof that he's even town level or stop wanking.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,936 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dream: who has?

This guys has a duplicate account...
Post by TERMINATORFAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@akronawol17 said:

Haha, namecalling and trolling? Your just asking to get in trouble man, I'd just stop while your ahead if I were you.

Been there done that. My lifes been nothing but trouble because non educated people like this fool Whats_out_the_bag have no education on THE TERMINATOR whatsoever.

@akronawol17 said:

Give proof that he's even town level or stop wanking.

Why do I need to give proof? Because you never watched the movies and don't know jack squat about the T-800.........He got up from a damn truck explosion....VIA Proof he can withstand Thor, Goku, Galactus and anything Supermans ever could thrown at him... Not to mention a T-800 kicked the shit out of Superman in the Superman Vs. TERMINATOR comic and its canon too...

I've seen all of the movies, and he never even so much as destroys a building. And I garuntee whatever comic you saw that he had kryptonite.

@akronawol17 said:

I've seen all of the movies, and he never even so much as destroys a building. And I garuntee whatever comic you saw that he had kryptonite.

Nope, T-800 didn't use Kryptonite and Superman didnt use his powers. it was pure H2H and T-800 smacked him around within 20 seconds and Superman was crying for his mommy...... now hush your face...

TERMINATOR Stomps.

We know you started it and that response gets this

Post by Dream (7,247 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@TERMINATORFAN:

1. Having seen all of the Terminator film trilogy, I find your claims with the T-800 to be a load of garbage. Since when's a truck explosion on par with the destructive force of a nuke or a planet exploding? -_-

2. Superman vs Terminator is non-canon in the Superman continuity.

Scans smart boy? Oh, and do you remember when terminator destroyed a town? Yeah, neither do I. Hell, he's beaten by average humans in almost every movie.
Post by GeneralVan (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 9

You could of made this the T-800 vs Sakura and it still would have been a massive stomp.

@Dream: @GeneralVan: @akronawol17: why bother wasting our time here?

Because some of his comments amuse me :)
Post by TERMINATOR__FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@akronawol17 said:

Scans smart boy? Oh, and do you remember when terminator destroyed a town? Yeah, neither do I. Hell, he's beaten by average humans in almost every movie.

False

Humans have never beaten him...ever....

@Dream said:

@TERMINATORFAN:

1. Having seen all of the Terminator film trilogy, I find your claims with the T-800 to be a load of garbage. Since when's a truck explosion on par with the destructive force of a nuke or a planet exploding? -_-

2. Superman vs Terminator is non-canon in the Superman continuity.

It was confirmed by The owner of THE TERMINATOR Franchise and DC that the TERMINATOR Vs. Superman comic is canon....shut ur face....idc....

anyways TERMINATOR Destroys.............so hard..............................

Really? I could've sworn they flattened his tin can ass in a factory. And they were about to kill him in the future until they decided to reprogram him instead.

@akronawol17 said:

Really? I could've sworn they flattened his tin can ass in a factory. And they were about to kill him in the future until they decided to reprogram him instead.

Well that was a highdrolic press that crushed him and none of the teams are that strong and that press would of crushed the shit out of everyone else the TERMINATOR's fighting too....

This is quite a show please entertain me more

Post by taichokage (12,673 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL! This and Joa's wiki edit made my night.
Lol, goku split a mountain in ssj 1 and superman has sneezed planets to pieces. Don't even get me started on the others. Hell, kid goku lifted a car in the first chapter of DB.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel