TERMINATOR T-800 Vs. Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus & Goku

Topic started by TERMINATOR_FAN on Feb. 11, 2014. Last post by T1000 10 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battle takes place on Earth. this is the original T-800 from TERMINATOR 1.... fighting off against Superman, Hulk, Thor, Odin, Galactus and Goku from DBZ. The T-800 is sent back in time to terminate all of them?

Who wins?

I think the T-800 would win easily. I think the T-800 is strong enough to pick up Thor's Hammer easily and he would shove it real far up Thors ass and deep throat him, his father odin, superman, galactus, hulk and Goku with it and Beat them to death with it.

Post by takashichea (14,493 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Moderator

Don't forget to add images to your OP.

Edit:

If you have trouble adding images due to mobile devices, please ask me.

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I'll find some images hold on a sec.

Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10
They all rape him with utter ease, even if it was kid goku. Hell, any of them could kill the entire terminator army with one hand.
Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

@takashichea: Umm, taka. This looks like a spite thread.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@takashichea:

Why would you allow this? lol Just close this rape thread.

@TERMINATOR_FAN:

Everyone of these characters can kill every Terminator with one arm. You say he can lift Thor's Hammer. You do know it's not strength that allows Thor to lift it right? It's Magic. Seeing how Terminator wouldn't be worthy, he wouldn't lift it. Even if he did, he could be ripped in half before he swung the hammer, by any of the characters on the team. Hulk's the slowest character here, yet he'll blitz Terminator's 40 MPH speed. Hulk's Hypersonic..... Everyone else is FTL. The battle is over before the robot even processes what to do.

You say he does all this crap, but he's not strong enough, nor fast enough to take out this team. Hell throwing the T-800 into lava will kill it. Everyone of these guys can probably drink a cup of lava and continue walking, as they've all been near hotter things such as the Core of the planet, suns, supernovas. Everyone of these guys are planet busters. What's even funnier is you brought up the weakest Terminator, the T-800. Please educate yourself on the characters you are pairing so you don't come off so ignorant.

This is the T-800 going down into the Lava in Terminator 2, which he dies from. T-850 is what comes back in the 3rd film. So he selected the very first and weakest Terminator.

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Keep in mind the T-800 got up from a truck explosion so this should be proof the T-800 would murder them.

vs

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@akronawol17 said:

They all rape him with utter ease, even if it was kid goku. Hell, any of them could kill the entire terminator army with one hand.

We can get the T-1000 who can make any part of his body grow.

Now we know if the T-1000 can do this with his finger, he can do it with his cock too.... and as long and THE TERMINATOR will rape............. none of what the team can do has proven to make there dicks grow like THE TERMINATOR's can.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TERMINATOR_FAN:

????

A fucking car explosion is nothing to these guys. They can all survive that easily. Everyone of these guys can survive a nuke to the fast. T-800 died by lava, his arm was crushed in a factor, with pressure as weak as Goku's baby toe. Based on your argument you think he's going to rape these guys, which means you wanted a rape. But seeing how it isn't happening here as these guys can literally stand still drink tea and eat pizza, while Terminator attacks them.

You are what we like to call a fanboy. Note I didn't refer to you as a noob. You don't know anything about the other characters, yet you seem to think they get beat easily.

lol

I'm out.

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@takashichea:

Why would you allow this? lol Just close this rape thread.

@TERMINATOR_FAN:

Everyone of these characters can kill every Terminator with one arm. You say he can lift Thor's Hammer. You do know it's not strength that allows Thor to lift it right? It's Magic. Seeing how Terminator wouldn't be worthy, he wouldn't lift it. Even if he did, he could be ripped in half before he swung the hammer, by any of the characters on the team. Hulk's the slowest character here, yet he'll blitz Terminator's 40 MPH speed. Hulk's Hypersonic..... Everyone else is FTL. The battle is over before the robot even processes what to do.

You say he does all this crap, but he's not strong enough, nor fast enough to take out this team. Hell throwing the T-800 into lava will kill it. Everyone of these guys can probably drink a cup of lava and continue walking, as they've all been near hotter things such as the Core of the planet, suns, supernovas. Everyone of these guys are planet busters. What's even funnier is you brought up the weakest Terminator, the T-800. Please educate yourself on the characters you are pairing so you don't come off so ignorant.

This is the T-800 going down into the Lava in Terminator 2, which he dies from. T-850 is what comes back in the 3rd film. So he selected the very first and weakest Terminator.

Sir, are you unaware that T-600's are weaker than T-800s? Are you aware the T-850's have done nothing to prove they are stronger and more durable than T-800's? The T-800 from TERMINATOR SALVATION was twice the size of the T-850 Series and would crush about 3 of em with the flick of a finger.

Is the T-800 from T1 this strong? yes and that scan is that of the T-800 from T2, That T-800 isnt as strong or as powerful as the first one.

Edit:

T-800 got up from a gas truck explosion. This is proof he is that strong.

TERMINATOR Stomps Superman, Hulk, Thor, Goku, Odin and Galactus.............so hard.....

Post by TERMINATOR_FAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN:

????

A fucking car explosion is nothing to these guys. They can all survive that easily. Everyone of these guys can survive a nuke to the fast. T-800 died by lava, his arm was crushed in a factor, with pressure as weak as Goku's baby toe. Based on your argument you think he's going to rape these guys, which means you wanted a rape. But seeing how it isn't happening here as these guys can literally stand still drink tea and eat pizza, while Terminator attacks them.

You are what we like to call a fanboy. Note I didn't refer to you as a noob. You don't know anything about the other characters, yet you seem to think they get beat easily.

lol

I'm out.

They will be pizza sauced after TERMINATOR's done with them.

Yes they will drink tea, eat pizza and take it up the Hershey Highway while TERMINATOR disarms Thor like he did the Bar owner and rapes the team with the hammer and they will take it.

The T-800 can destroy universes with the flick of a finger...... Hes metal, he'd knock the shit out of those jackasses.

TERMINATOR rapes...........so hard......

Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

Guess this is one of those times I wish I were a mod. -_-*

Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Lol, bad troll is bad.
Post by TERMINATORFAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@TERMINATOR_FAN:

????

A fucking car explosion is nothing to these guys. They can all survive that easily. Everyone of these guys can survive a nuke to the fast. T-800 died by lava, his arm was crushed in a factor, with pressure as weak as Goku's baby toe. Based on your argument you think he's going to rape these guys, which means you wanted a rape. But seeing how it isn't happening here as these guys can literally stand still drink tea and eat pizza, while Terminator attacks them.

You are what we like to call a fanboy. Note I didn't refer to you as a noob. You don't know anything about the other characters, yet you seem to think they get beat easily.

lol

I'm out.

Are you fucking special ed retarded or something?

The T-800 can destroy Solar Systems by accidently touching them.

The T-800 would pet each and everyone of these guys like they're baby kittens......................................... you fool.

TERMINATOR Destroys.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,753 posts) See mini bio Level 16

I have no idea what is going on

Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Haha, namecalling and trolling? Your just asking to get in trouble man, I'd just stop while your ahead if I were you.
Post by Dream (8,315 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

Oh fun, now he's creating a second account. -_-

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Superman solo

Kid Goku can easily solo

Hulk solo

Ok, anyway on team two can easily solo.

Post by TERMINATORFAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@Destinyheroknight said:

Superman solo

Kid Goku can easily solo

Hulk solo

Ok, anyway on team two can easily solo.

The T-800 can destroy planets and solar systems with a flick of a pinky. Hulks stuggling so hard to lift that with both arms... None of the teams feats equal to the T-800, Since the T-800 got up from that gas truck explosion, he can withstand any of Gokus blasts...=/

Post by TERMINATORFAN (6 posts) See mini bio Level 2

@Dream said:

Oh fun, now he's creating a second account. -_-

I ran out of post credits on my original account. and he was dropping F-Bombs and so on to me so fuck him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel