Tensa Zangetsu Vs Toriko's intimidation

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 2, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tensa Zangetsu Vs Toriko's intimidation

- No holding back

- Both serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

wut?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21

WTF!! Why Toriko's intimidation look so silly in the anime. If I was fighting Toriko and that thing pop up, I'll laugh my butt off

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so its a battle of inner demons? well tensa has no feats. however toriko's inner demon has this:

-

punching through starjun who has multi country level durability seems enough to me.

Post by taichokage (15,317 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Zangetsu has no real feats so...... And it probably wouldn't be enough if he did.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Zangetsu has no real feats so...... And it probably wouldn't be enough if he did.

This to the utmost.

@Destinyheroknight: If you could laugh even in death, then yes, you would.

Online Now
Btw that fight between Toriko and Starjun is SICK. Best fight I've seen in manga all year so far.

@taichokage said:

Btw that fight between Toriko and Starjun is SICK. Best fight I've seen in manga all year so far.

it was epic!

@ChromeDisaster:

I probably won't be kill, seeing how the anime don't show blood or guts :)

@othus12:

Isn't that a imaginary fight they doing

@taichokage:

It kind of silly if you ask me :/

Online Now
No it's literally happening. The Ultimate Routine involves visualizing what you wish to happen to the opponent and it will happen, unless the opponent also has the ultimate routine and they counter the vision. But you can tell the imaginary damage when it is shadowy. When it's normal it's really happening. For instance, Toriko really did get an arm and a leg ripped off and a leg broken, and Starjun really did get punched through the gut.

@taichokage:

To me, that basically mean they not doing nothing to each other. I seeing this fight as two nerds playing a game of Dungeons And Dragons, it not doing it for me

@Destinyheroknight: lol it seems you dont get the hax of it.

@othus12:

I see the hax, but I don't like it. I got sick of that stuff a long time ago, thanks to Bleach and Naruto. I just want the fight to be over with, I want to see more of Zebra

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight said:

@othus12:

I see the hax, but I don't like it. I got sick of that stuff a long time ago, thanks to Bleach and Naruto. I just want the fight to be over with, I want to see more of Zebra

THANK YOUUUU!!!!! I swear Zebura was beating the living hell out of those Nitro!

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Destinyheroknight said:

@othus12:

That's not really how I interpret the Ultimate Routine at all, any of you guys ever play sports or practice martial arts? If you do or did, you'll know that visualization or things like shadowboxing, basically imaging what you're going to do goes a long way and does help performance, of course, Toriko had to take that concept to the extreme, it's not reality warping, it's two guys thinking I'm gonna fuck you up, and here's how during their fight, and the opponent is sensing the murderous intent ahead of time with pre-cog.

@YoungChief: the basic principle is: "im gonna fuck you up" but it didnt happened right away because both are thinking on contradictory things. that's why on the end fate said: scew it im gonna make both scenarios real and both toriko's leg and the burner knife were cut off.

its not reality warping, but its so close to low reality warping its not even funny.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Toriko's inner demon is scary!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel