TENGU BURANCHI (TORIKO) VS NARUTO

Topic started by othus12 on April 12, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,201 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Tengu

VS

Naruto

RULES

they are in character

random encounter

fight at kitchen stadium (like always)

GO!

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

buranchi blitzes so hard its not even funny. If i recall he even personally stated that he can move at mach 30,000 for short periods of time not to mention he can spam lightning at the exact same speed. Naruto dies a painful death

Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Buranchi speedblitzes and gives Naruto the Elg treatment.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tengu would stomp most of HST nevermind just Naruto. His attacks are mach 30000, and he can direct them with lethal accuracy.

I know this isn't on topic, but does anybody else think the Toriko-verse power levels are going a bit crazy? When Midora and Ichiryuu fight, will they have to fight in space or something, because their power must be to great to fight on the earth.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Tengu

Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
That Neo guy already foreshadowed that the Toriko world would go into space eventually because he went on a space trip. Also Sani saying that his goal is to be able to deflect planets. I think that when they are through with Gourmet world, they will venture into space. But these last few chapters man. Sani's Satan hair, Buranchi's speed and Elg's regenerating/immortal body all speak of the craziness we can expect in the future. They arent even high tier either.

@taichokage said:

That Neo guy already foreshadowed that the Toriko world would go into space eventually because he went on a space trip. Also Sani saying that his goal is to be able to deflect planets. I think that when they are through with Gourmet world, they will venture into space. But these last few chapters man. Sani's Satan hair, Buranchi's speed and Elg's regenerating/immortal body all speak of the craziness we can expect in the future. They arent even high tier either.

that would be awesome!!

regarding the fight, i felt like choosing buranchi since naruto recently defeated enel...and buranchi is basically enel on steroids with more skill and not a pinch of cockyness.

@othus12 said:

@taichokage said:

that would be awesome!!

regarding the fight, i felt like choosing buranchi since naruto recently defeated enel...and buranchi is basically enel on steroids with more skill and not a pinch of cockyness.

Idk man, mach 30,000 seems like way more than naruto can ever hope to handle

@Haofan123: the thing that stopped enel from defeating naruto was his reaction time, buranchi can fight at that speed without problems : D

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
lol mach 30,000? Naruto gets stomped.

@othus12 said:

@Haofan123: the thing that stopped enel from defeating naruto was his reaction time, buranchi can fight at that speed without problems : D

exactly

@SpeedForceSpider said:

lol mach 30,000? Naruto gets stomped.

The best part is that this isnt some half assed obd calc. Buranchi himself literally stated that himself and later proved it to be true

@Haofan123 said:

The best part is that this isnt some half assed obd calc. Buranchi himself literally stated that himself and later proved it to be true

i love that.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Haofan123: That's why I love Toriko, the feats are legit. Don't have to worry about hyperbole and all that crap.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SpeedForceSpider: unlike DBZ

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Haofan123: That's why I love Toriko, the feats are legit. Don't have to worry about hyperbole and all that crap.

Yeah its really convenient from a battle forums standpoint.

@SMXLR8 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: unlike DBZ

i laughed...today was a good day.

what do you have to say about this fight=??

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Not much, I don't read Toriko (Or more accurately I haven't gotten around to it yet) so I can't say with confidence. Assuming he is around equal to the kings, he has the stats to deal with Naruto (Triple digit reactions etc.).

@Yusuke52: think of enel with lightning reaction time and far more versatile attacks, not to mention more dangerous, his best move so far can release constant charges of 100 million volts PERMANENTLY into the body of the enemy, and by permanently i really mean like forever,he defeated an immortal being with that. its an attack that goes at mach 30K so its pretty much unavoidable too.

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Sounds good, I plan to read through it before it gets too far into the story, once a manga gets to a certain point the odds of me sitting down and catching up drop significantly.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel