tengen toppa gurren lagann vs odin

Topic started by Agent9149 on June 3, 2011. Last post by MarioRedfield 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
vs

they are all at full power
battle takes place at the center of the universe
morals off
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Agent9149: Odin has more hax and should be pretty much able to teleport inside the cockpit and destroy the pilots.
Post by taichokage (12,621 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Odin takes this. TTGL is powerful enough to harm or even kill Odin but it doesn't mean that Odin will give him the chance.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Odin ftw .
Post by SuperperfectCell (528 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think TTGL...if Odin doesn't know its piloted... (otherwise teleport kill).
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@taichokage said:
I think Odin takes this. TTGL is powerful enough to harm or even kill Odin but it doesn't mean that Odin will give him the chance.
If the Anti Spiral world is any true indication of size, the robot is smaller than the sun, so I doubt it really packs the power to damage Odin unless he's having an off day.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Hellos said:
  the robot is smaller than the sun
Lol whut?
Post by ninjadude853 (464 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I honestly think TTGL would win. Odin could teleport in and kill the pilots, but he wouldn't. He's a warrior, he'd probably want to take on the robot in a fair fight, and as a god he could probably grow to the size to do it. And once he's at that size, i think TTGL could take him. Maybe not kill him, but take him. 

@Hellos: It's ten million light years in height dude, observations and logic don't apply to Gurren Lagann.
@Haofan123 said:
@Hellos said:
Lol whut?
@ninjadude853 said:
I honestly think TTGL would win. Odin could teleport in and kill the pilots, but he wouldn't. He's a warrior, he'd probably want to take on the robot in a fair fight, and as a god he could probably grow to the size to do it. And once he's at that size, i think TTGL could take him. Maybe not kill him, but take him. 

@Hellos: It's ten million light years in height dude, observations and logic don't apply to Gurren Lagann.

It can't have it's head a little bigger than a planet and still be tossing around actual galaxies like Shuriken. Size was tremendously warped, they weren't tossing real galaxies at one another, you can't take 3 or so galaxies and turn them into a big bang that spits out galaxies instantly and resembles nothing like a big bang in the first place. 
Either the Anti Spiral home world is thousands of light years in size(which it's not, it's a generic rocky planet that resembles Earth honestly) or they are a lot smaller than people think said mechs are.
@Hellos said:

@Haofan123 said:

@Hellos said:

Lol whut?
@ninjadude853 said:

It can't have it's head a little bigger than a planet and still be tossing around actual galaxies like Shuriken. Size was tremendously warped, they weren't tossing real galaxies at one another, you can't take 3 or so galaxies and turn them into a big bang that spits out galaxies instantly and resembles nothing like a big bang in the first place. Either the Anti Spiral home world is thousands of light years in size(which it's not, it's a generic rocky planet that resembles Earth honestly) or they are a lot smaller than people think said mechs are.
Its an anime bro. You cant really apply logic to a verse that pretty much runs on willpower. Look into it all you want, but at the end of the day TTGL is a mech that is considerably larger than most galaxies
@Haofan123 said:

Its an anime bro. You cant really apply logic to a verse that pretty much runs on willpower. Look into it all you want, but at the end of the day TTGL is a mech that is considerably larger than most galaxies
Being an anime doesn't make rocky planets thousands of light years larger than normal. 
It's clear size was distorted, since that wasn't even normal space to begin with, the mech itself wasn't really a mech at this point and just about everything in that fight doesn't have a smidge of sense to it. 
@Hellos said:
@Haofan123 said:

Being an anime doesn't make rocky planets thousands of light years larger than normal. It's clear size was distorted, since that wasn't even normal space to begin with, the mech itself wasn't really a mech at this point and just about everything in that fight doesn't have a smidge of sense to it. 
Well that's the beauty of TTGL. Nothing in the final battle made any f*cking sense whatsoever. I think its pretty clear that the mech was larger than several galaxies. I doubt the creators of TTGL were like "yeah, we're gonna make these galaxies the size of planets just to screw wih out viewers"
@Haofan123 said:
Well that's the beauty of TTGL. Nothing in the final battle made any f*cking sense whatsoever. I think its pretty clear that the mech was larger than several galaxies. I doubt the creators of TTGL were like "yeah, we're gonna make these galaxies the size of planets just to screw wih out viewers"
We know the Anti Spiral planet was the only legitimately real thing in that fight, outside that the entire dimension was a place of the Anti Spiral's own design. 
Plus I doubt Simon would just let multiple Galaxies worth of possible planets+life go the way of being meaningless shuriken in battle.
@Hellos said:
@Haofan123 said:
We know the Anti Spiral planet was the only legitimately real thing in that fight, outside that the entire dimension was a place of the Anti Spiral's own design. Plus I doubt Simon would just let multiple Galaxies worth of possible planets+life go the way of being meaningless shuriken in battle.
well, like you said, the entire place was the anti spirals design, and the anti spiral doesn't really want there to be any other creatures that can harness  spiral power, so i doubt he'd create a universe with other life forms in the first place
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Hellos: Anti Spiral called it a pocket universe so its obviously going to be far bigger than a planet. It would have to be massive to hold billions and billions of spiral lifeforms from around the universe.  
TTGL is calculated to be 10 billion light years across. 
Oh dear god it's in this thread. 
So I guess the Anti Spiral Home  World is millions of light years large due to your expert calculations. What a joke.
@Hellos: I wish you'd shut the fuck up, geez. I was just telling you TTGL is much bigger than a sun, everyone knows that for christ sake. There not my calculations and whos the joke now? TTGL smaller than a sun? hahahaha. One of the stupidest things I have ever heard in thread. 
Flagged for language. 
Except evidence speaks in volumes to the contrary. The Anti Spiral Home World was the only real item in the fight, rocky planets aren't anywhere close to as big as your pretending this one is. 
@Hellos: God your prick. Your talking about the ANTI SPIRAL, someone who controls the universe, can trap people in multiversal labyrinths, seemingly pull the Grand Zamboa mech out his ass and your saying its impossible for him to create a planet to keep the lifeforms on under his watch? Your a joke. Your the only person iv'e seen to ever say such an absurd thing such as TTGL is smaller than a sun.  
Don't take cheap shots at me just because you can't calculate shit. 
Flagged again, control your temper.
Labyrinths that the dead can break the living out of.  
Prove the Anti Spiral world is any bigger than a normal planet, because thats exactly what it was for the most part. A generic rocky planet. 
It being the only real thing in that fight implies the mechs themselves weren't anywhere close to being billions or millions of light years in size.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel