Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Galactus

Topic started by ToxicFume on Jan. 17, 2011. Last post by Hellos 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by ToxicFume (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Will the crew of Dia Gurren Lagann survive this fight, out of all the impossibles acts they have done, or will Galactus dowse team Gurrens undying will power.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

VS

Galactus

Scenerio 1: 50% Galactus vs TTGL
Scenario 2: 100% Galactus vs STTGL
Battle Field: Anti Spiral created Dimension
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I honestly could have sworn this has been down before. 
Regardless Galactus stomps. 

How show?  
Mind !@#$s the pilots, teleports the pilots into open space, puts a couple dozen black holes(Isn't Spiral Energy big on Black Hols?), suck the life the pilots or turn them all into dirt.
Now for Lagann uses technopathy to shut Lagann down, suck it dry of power, blasts it to pieces or turn it into rubber.  

Theres a lot you can do with Galactus to win this, use your imagination.
Post by taichokage (12,984 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@#$% I was going to make this thread. Oh well. I guess Galactus would win at full power.
@taichokage said:
"@#$% I was going to make this thread. Oh well. I guess Galactus would win at full power. "

Doesn't really need full power, the Anti Spiral mind !@#$ed th cast, theres nothing really stopping Galactus from turning them into a drooling mess all over the floor regardless of power. 
Post by taichokage (12,984 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hellos said:
" @taichokage said:
"@#$% I was going to make this thread. Oh well. I guess Galactus would win at full power. "

Doesn't really need full power, the Anti Spiral mind !@#$ed th cast, theres nothing really stopping Galactus from turning them into a drooling mess all over the floor regardless of power.  "
True. It is uncharacteristic of Galactus but he could do it.
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,719 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Tengen Toppa can turn into Cho Tengen Toppa, and even so the Spiral energy can grow and evolve constantly.... 
I would put my money on Simon and the Gurren-dan
@Hellos: Sadly the same can be said for Team Gurren what ever can be imagined they can do it, and sadly mind fuck dose not work on them.
  Now teleportation might work, but then again they merely construct another Mech on them selfs as Genome has, yes he's walking in space.

Hardly think Galactus can suck infinite power, as shown not even an anti spiral dense space in space can't drain all of Simons will power. 
  http://www.hulu.com/watch/106977/gurren-lagann-i-accept-your-dying-wish#x-0,vepisode,1,0 

Lol Galactus has transmutation now?
Also has Galactus ever changed probability.

@taichokage:
Galactus generally doesn't fight giant mechs too. =P
He could literally teleport the cast onto his hand and ask them why they are choosing to fight him, if he doesn't the answer he could atomize them. 
Then you can factor Lagann being a machine, which technopathy would royally screw over. 

The end of the day you can argue for Lagann, but theres just a bunch meatbags onboard and essentially giant robot vs a cosmic entity with virtually every power in the book.  
That and Galactus can be bigger, don't let the galaxy shuriken fool you. =)
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
G Man 
Teleport + kill pilots = win
@ToxicFume said:
"@Hellos: Sadly the same can be said for Team Gurren what ever can be imagined they can do it, and sadly mind fuck dose not work on them.
  Now teleportation might work, but then again they merely construct another Mech on them selfs as Genome has, yes he's walking in space.

Hardly think Galactus can suck infinite power, as shown not even an anti spiral dense space in space can't drain all of Simons will power. 
  http://www.hulu.com/watch/106977/gurren-lagann-i-accept-your-dying-wish#x-0,vepisode,1,0 

Lol Galactus has transmutation now?
Also has Galactus ever changed probability.
  "

I have no reason to think they can resist him mind !@$%ing them. 

They didn't have infinite power, the Anti Spiral was destroying their mech with their imaginery Big Bang, they where seconds from losing unless the Spiral King sacrificed himself as a plot device to turn the attack into a big drill. 
And Galactus has already sucked on infinite power, Hyperstorm. Comicvine that character. 

Are you retarded?  
Galactus has transmutation and the ability to manipulate anything he likes, he wants to rain or strike thunder on you on a sunny day, he can. His power set allows him do that.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this is a good battle , it's more like a robot battle.but due to galactus abilities , he would win. 

don't let the galaxy shuriken fool you. =)  

LOL!  thousands of times i have heard that.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Hellos said:
Galactus has transmutation and the ability to manipulate anything he likes, he wants to rain or strike thunder on you on a sunny day, he can. His power set allows him do that. "
Sounds like the Manhattan Effect I read on Comic Vine. His power set has it, but feats suggest other wise.
Whats feats contradict his power set? He was litterally tearing apart the universe against Mephisto and doing damage to countless over dimensions as side effects of the fights. He's also brought back the dead, planet and all and anything else I can think of. Doom when he jacked his power was shaping everyone around him with his thoughts lol.
@Hellos:  I think what people want to see are not all of these side-effects, but actual evidence of Galactus' transmutation abilities. 

Superman was shattering the boundaries of space and time in his fight with Earth-2 Superman. Doesn't mean he has transmutation abilities.  

What type of transmutation would you like to see him do? I'll go see if I can find a scan of said form of transmutation.
@Hellos: Ya the guy doesn't have probability change or cheating death so no Galactus is not absorbing Spirial power.
Its been said many times within the last 4 or 5 episodes that Simon has an infinite amount of Spiral power and since we're using STTGL this scene Quailifys specifically :49-51

Show prof that Galactus can transmute things or your just wanking.

Transmuting a human that defies logic preferably, or a human capable of creation/reality bending.
Replying would be all that much easier if my damn post reply box would load properly.

"Ya the guy doesn't have probability change or cheating death so no Galactus is not absorbing Spirial power. " 

Cheat Death? He's done that plenty, Death is his family and he's gone against it's will plenty.  
It's why he was able to devour the Elders of the Universe(They gave him a tummy ache to be fair), revive Strange, Norrin, himself and his ship the instance they where blown to bits by the inbetweener, brought back a member of Bill's race by tugging on her before she entered Death Realm. 

"Its been said many times within the last 4 or 5 episodes that Simon has an infinite amount of Spiral power and since we're using STTGL this scene Quailifys specifically :49-51"

Yeah that's tottally why they had to put the cast in a big wad of left over spiral energy to tap into, why not just have Simon make the mecha giant on his own no outside plot help needed? 
And like I've said he's already feasted on beings with "claimed" infinite amounts of energy to tap into. Namely why I told you to look up Hyperstorm.

Regardless your not making much of a case for Simon, whats going to stop Galactus from killing him?    

"Show prof that Galactus can transmute things or your just wanking.    " 

Like what, him turning Terrax into a worm?  
Even the Surfer was turning things into gold with a touch of the finger, it's not a hard task for being that control the building blocks of matter to do so. 

And please lets not get into "wanking" arguments, you are probably one of the most ill informed individuals on anything concerning Galactus despite many users pitching in to "educate" you.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Superman was shattering the boundaries of space and time in his fight with Earth-2 Superman. Doesn't mean he has transmutation abilities.    

galactus has those powers 
@SilverGalford said:
"

galactus has those powers  "
Show him doing them. Don't just say he has them. 

@Hellos said:
" What type of transmutation would you like to see him do? I'll go see if I can find a scan of said form of transmutation. "
I'd like to see him doing these claims of mind raping.

"@Hellos said: " What type of transmutation would you like to see him do? I'll go see if I can find a scan of said form of transmutation. "I'd like to see him doing these claims of mind raping."

Just being someone he's had people going completely nuts, I'll post the scans in an edit in a second. 

One other glaring example of him screwing around with people's minds if the Silver Surfer, who he made into a blank slate to serve him without remorse.  
I could post scans from Annihilation where he tells Norrin how he can take away the remorse and the indecision to give him the power  / mindset he needs to serve him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel